The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Genesis 32:26 Then the man said, “Let me go, for it is daybreak.”
But Jacob replied, “I will not let you go unless you bless me.”
27 The man asked him, “What is your name?”
“Jacob,” he answered.
28 Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome.”
29 Jacob said, “Please tell me your name.”
But he replied, “Why do you ask my name?” Then he blessed him there.
30 So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, “It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared.”

God's Truth

(Leviticus 26:11) (Leviticus 26:30) (Isaiah 42:1) (Zechariah 11:8) (Matthew 12:18) (Hebrews 10:38).

These scriptures speak of God having a soul…a soul is a body with a spirit. If these scriptures are not about Jesus, and if Jesus did not exist in a Spiritual body, then how God who lives in unapproachable light that no one has seen have a body?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The Holy Spirit is not the Father?

Correct.

Is the Father God?

Yes.

And so is the Son, and so is the Holy Spirit.

Is not the Holy Spirit the Spirit of God?

The Holy Spirit is God.

The phrase "the Spirit of God" can refer to either the Person of the Holy Spirit, or it can refer to God (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit).

God's Truth

Jesus did not have a body with nail scars in it before He became flesh.
His RESURRECTED body did.
It was His flesh body that was RESURRECTED, not a non-flesh spirit body.

Oh be quiet. Show me where I said what you claim. Use the quote feature.

I asked you if Jesus looked like this on earth:

Revelation 1:14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.

Now answer the question. Did Jesus look like that on earth?

God's Truth

Correct.

Yes.

And so is the Son, and so is the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is God.

The phrase "the Spirit of God" can refer to either the Person of the Holy Spirit, or it can refer to God (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit).

JR, you just are not consistent in what you say about your own trinity doctrine.

What good is it to debate you on it if you don't know your own doctrine well enough?

God's Truth

More deflection.
Scripture plainly tells us that it was His flesh body with nail puncture scars that was resurrected.

Revelation 1:14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.

Yes or no: Is that what Jesus looked like on earth as a man?

Just answer the question, deflector.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh be quiet. Show me where I said what you claim. Use the quote feature.

I asked you if Jesus looked like this on earth:

Now answer the question. Did Jesus look like that on earth?
Foolish woman.
If you could read, you would see that I was saying what scripture says is true, not what you say is true.
Scriptures tells us the truth that it was the flesh body with nail puncture scars that was resurrected, and not some non-flesh spiritual body.

God's Truth

Please show where I am inconsistent.

Go on, use that quote feature you keep talking about.

Read what you just said right there.

You said the Spirit of God can refer to the Father, and to the Son!

That is what I say, but the trinitarians go against me for that and say the Son is NOT the Spirit, and they say the Father is not the Spirit.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Yes or no: Is that what Jesus looked like on earth as a man?

Just answer the question, deflector.
More deflection.
The body that was resurrected was His flesh body with nail puncture scars.
That truth alone blows your theory out the window.

God's Truth

Foolish woman.
If you could read, you would see that I was saying what scripture says is true, not what you say is true.
Scriptures tells us the truth that it was the flesh body with nail puncture scars that was resurrected, and not some non-flesh spiritual body.

"Foolish woman", "Foolish woman".

Answer the question.

Is this what Jesus looked like when he walked the earth: