2P2P wants to cheat you out of the New Covenant

Interplanner

The purpose of 2P2P is to defraud you of the blessing of the new covenant in Christ. That is the work Christ accomplished for us; God made him a covenant for the nations. You gain the righteousness of God in him for the debt of your sins.

2P2P is forever chopping and limiting the bible. Barriers, obstacles, complications, prevarications, convolutions, are their oxygen.

On this one they insist: the new covenant is only for Israel. They know this because they read Jeremiah (no one else can do such a thing). It does not matter to them what Christ or Paul or Hebrews said. It doesn't even matter if the 'ministry of the new covenant' is already a world success (in its own terms). They are 'right' and it is only for Israel. Because their Bible is totally chopped, partitioned, suffocating, compartmentalized all through.

So it is really the 2P2P gang here that is cheated: RD, STP, Mysterion, and other wreckless souls.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Heb_8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
Heb 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

1Co 11:25 In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me."

Paul said---

2Co 3:5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
2Co 3:6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
On this one they insist: the new covenant is only for Israel.

Hebrews 8

8 Because finding fault with them, He says: “Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah— 9 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they did not continue in My covenant, and I disregarded them, says the Lord. 10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

Interplanner

Hebrews 8

8 Because finding fault with them, He says: “Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah— 9 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they did not continue in My covenant, and I disregarded them, says the Lord. 10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

But we all know it is not limited that way because the covenant was actually between God and Christ on our behalf. That's why it is for all people and the ministry of the new covenant is for all people. And God writes his laws on the hearts of many non-Jews.

You'd have to prove that Hebrews offers are only for Israel. They are not.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But we all know it is not limited that way because the covenant was actually between God and Christ on our behalf.

That is not what the author says. And the Lord Jesus Christ is God.

Hebrews 8

You'd have to prove that Hebrews offers are only for Israel.

They are not for Hebrews only. Gentiles that bless Israel and follow the circumcision are included in the promises.

Interplanner

Hebrews 8

They are not for Hebrews only. Gentiles that bless Israel and follow the circumcision are included in the promises.

Nope you're doing Judaism. Everything is now through Christ--if you are a Christian. Rom 11:30. All mercy is through Christ. There is wide open welcome to Gentiles by faith without any trappings of Judaism.

It is really hard to believe how much Judaism has invaded the church.

Interplanner

Nope you're doing Judaism. Everything is now through Christ--if you are a Christian. Rom 11:30. All mercy is through Christ. There is wide open welcome to Gentiles by faith without any trappings of Judaism.

It is really hard to believe how much Judaism has invaded the church.

btw I aware Israel and Judah are mentioned there; no wonder Paul widened the definition of Israel.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But we all know it is not limited that way because the covenant was actually between God and Christ on our behalf.

Hebrews 8

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
btw I aware Israel and Judah are mentioned there

Yet you continue to make up your own definition and partakers of the covenant.

no wonder Paul widened the definition of Israel.

Romans 9

6 But it is not that the word of God has taken no effect. For they are not all Israel who are of Israel

Like godrulz, andyc, graceandpeace, gods'truth, bedeviled57, nang....and many more, Everything you claim, the opposite is shown true in the Bible.

By the way, Paul does mention the covenant.

3 For I could wish that I myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my countrymen according to the flesh, 4 who are Israelites, to whom pertain the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the service of God, and the promises;

Interplanner

Nick you are really ignorant.

When you put the 4 sections that mention the new covenant together (the scene in the crucifixion week, I Cor 10, 2 Cor 3-5 and Heb 8-10) you have:

Christ is the new covenant on our behalf, for all who believe, to justify them from their sins.
It is what the Lord's Supper signifies, an innovation on the seder.
It is for all mankind, it is the mission of being an Ambassador for Christ, for God in Christ,
and all the things offered in Hebrews are the same that are offered for all mankind.

From those 4 plain things what you have just said is carnal, divisive, diminutive, dishonoring to Christ and the Gospel, harmful, hurtful, stingy, separatist, Judaistic.

You don't know what you're talking about and you don't know what the apostles were offereing to the world. it was not and never shows as another Davidic theocracy. That is all answered in Acts 13 and 15 about David's promises and the restored David's tent.

re Paul's Israel. You always miss 9:26 and the 4 OT quotes after that and the announcement at the end of 9 that Israel did not find what it seeks, but the Gentiles who did not seek were given it. In general, of course, there are always exceptions. Like Paul

You simply do not know the Bible or the power of the Gospel or the scriptures. Spend 10x reading compared to posting here. That will help. Especially on how the NT uses the OT.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hebrews 8

SaulToPaul 2

Hebrews 8

In light of the NHNE event, we must progress toward this event, rather than fall back into the perdition of red dirt promises. The amalgamation of incoherent ideas into one glomming effect makes Eph 3A and Mt24C a non-sequitur. It is sheer folly to think that the lighted camel of Gen 24D has any compromising ramifications when held up against the Head.

john w

Hall of Fame
In light of the NHNE event, we must progress toward this event, rather than fall back into the perdition of red dirt promises. The amalgamation of incoherent ideas into one glomming effect makes Eph 3A and Mt24C a non-sequitur. It is sheer folly to think that the lighted camel of Gen 24D has any compromising ramifications when held up against the Head.

Could you repeat that , Mayor. I am still trying to figger out my gazinta's.