My ‘Sex Change’ Was a Myth. Why Trying to Change One’s Sex Will Always Fail.

MrDante

Walt Heyer is a person who has lived the sex change road and can testify that the procedure is harmful. This is by no means arbitrary. Cool down the polemic, or you will be booted from the thread.

and hundreds of thousands can testify the opposite.

MrDante

Almost all people who get makeup tattoos view it as a positive and as a positive and as a success.
Permanent makeup, or cosmetic tattooing, is a fast-growing part of the health and beauty industry.

If you have faint eyebrows, no eyebrows, or partial eyebrows, a cosmetic tattoo can help. A lip tattoo can reduce "lipstick bleed," and give definition to the lip line. With a colored lip tattoo, lip scars disappear, plus you can kiss lipstick good-bye. After an eyeliner tattoo, you can put away your eye pencils for several years.​

That doesn't mean it is anything more than a cosmetic change, just like "sex change" is just a cosmetic change, not a gender change.

If it's just a cosmetic change why all the attacks and denouncements directed to those who have had it done?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I do not believe in the motivation, which they claim drives them; call it a sense of self, or personal identity, or some call it the soul.

Soul has nothing to do with sex, or gender.

Most older heterosexual males who go for this lack basic trust, and at puberty the drive is too strong to share with another, so they dress up as their sex object and years later, think it is thee real self. They would be better off being transvestites, or cross-dressers

Some females think being a women is oppressive, they want to pass as male, more than change genitals.

A few homosexual males who are small think they can get a more dominate straight man being a female, they never tell. Some do fine when young, but loss of beauty and relations with men leaves them living empty lives.

MrDante

I do not believe in the motivation, which they claim drives them; call it a sense of self, or personal identity, or some call it the soul.

Soul has nothing to do with sex, or gender.

Most older heterosexual males who go for this lack basic trust, and at puberty the drive is too strong to share with another, so they dress up as their sex object and years later, think it is thee real self. They would be better off being transvestites, or cross-dressers

Some females think being a women is oppressive, they want to pass as male, more than change genitals.

A few homosexual males who are small think they can get a more dominate straight man being a female, they never tell. Some do fine when young, but loss of beauty and relations with men leaves them living empty lives.

why would you or anyone believe the truly bizarre motivations you attribute to people?

MrDante

Name them?

Apparently I just need to name one to prove my point but here is a start.

Laverne Cox, Janet Mock, Andreja Pejic, Caroline Cossey, Jenna Talacova, Christine Jorgenson, Ian Harvie, Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, Nadia Almada, Balian Buschbaum, Kyle Allums, Wendy Carlos, Lynn Conway, Lana Lawless, Fallon Fox , Thomas Beatie, Janet Mock, Mike Penner, Erik Schinegger, Andreas Krieger, Chloe Anderson, Keelin Godsey, Jaiyah Saelua, Kye Allums, Chris Mosier, Caster Semenya,

No go do your own research

genuineoriginal

If it's just a cosmetic change why all the attacks and denouncements directed to those who have had it done?
The "attacks and denouncements" are directed towards the lies that claim it is a gender/sex change and not a cosmetic change.
The people that have a vested interest in believing the lies are taking the "attacks and denouncements" against the lies as an attack against them.