The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

lifeisgood

I am leaving it alone because you cannot hear or see.

The above is what happens when a person decides to bow down to high priestess gt of the false doctrine church.

I plainly showed the difference in what she writes and what you claim she writes and you pretend not to catch it. I don't know which is worse; the prospect of you being so deceitful or the prospect of you being so blind yet still flapping your gums as if you have some clue as to what it is you are talking about even after you admitted that it is a mystery to you.

Talking about yourself, popsthebuilder? or are you, popsthebuilder, talking about the high priestess of the false doctrine church?

She doesn't say GOD the Father is Jesus with a body,

What part of this the high priestess of the false doctrine church says:

Jesus is God the Father with a body and called a Son.

do you NOT understand, popsthebuilder?

Not ONLY does high priestess gt of the false doctrine church says that "Jesus is God the Father with a body" but NOW she has added that 'The Father is called a Son'.

It is beyond me that someone who says he/she has been saved by God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) can follow a high priestess of the false doctrine church that says that "Jesus is God the Father with a body' and on top of that high priestess gt of the false doctrine church says "God the Father is called a Son".

she says GOD the Father which is Spirit is the spirit that was in the Christ, Jesus. (the anointed with the Holy Spirit).

No, popsthebuilder that is not what she says.

Do you even BOTHER to read what the high priestess gt of the false doctrine church says?
The Holy Spirit is God the Father.

God the Father is Spirit. Jesus' Spirit is that Spirit.

Has high priestess gt of the false doctrine church ever answered "What happened to Jesus' human spirit, popsthebuilder?

The light of high priestess gt of the false doctrine church has blinded you, popsthebuilder

=====

I wish you where actually dumb, but the reality for you is much scarier than that.

I do not know what is scarier, to be dumb as you say, or to bow down at the door of the false doctrine church headed by high priestess gt. I think 'dumb' is a compliment in comparison.

lifeisgood

Jesus isn't going to have two different gospels in opposition of each other.

If you would only read for understanding.
Jesus has but one gospel with
-instructions for the Jews, and
-instructions for Gentiles, and
-instructions for Jews and Gentiles.

The part that belongs to you, gt, you REJECT to your own loss.

The same way you CANNOT OBEY Jesus when He said 'sell everything and give it to the poor' (you, gt, priestess of the false doctrine church have confessed so yourself) is the same way that you are REJECTING what He did say you must OBEY.

Paul is the apostle of the Gentiles (Romans 11:13, 1 Timothy 2:7 KJV, 2 Timothy 1:11 KJV), you high priestess gt of the false doctrine church CANNOT deny that the Lord says so.

Paul was given the gospel by which Jews and Gentiles are NOW saved by the RISEN LORD HIMSELF (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), you high priestess gt of the false doctrine church CANNOT deny that the Risen Lord gave to Paul what to give to you.

Paul was given the dispensation of the gospel (1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV), you high priestess gt of the false doctrine church CANNOT deny that the Risen Lord did so.

Paul later gave to us, the dispensation of the grace of God (Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV), you high priestess gt of the false doctrine church CANNOT deny that the Risen Lord did so.

BUT NOW, we (Jews AND Gentiles) are to follow Paul in doctrine (1 Corinthians 4:15-16, 1 Corinthians 11:1 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:2 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:7-8 KJV), you high priestess gt of the false doctrine church DENY that the Risen Lord said so.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable...(2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV). It means what it says, as it says it, and to whom it says it. It's all written FOR our learning (Romans 15:4 KJV), but it's not ALL written TO us or about us; there are parts that are EXCLUSIVELY to the Jews, there are parts that are EXCLUSIVELY to Gentiles, and there are parts that are EXCLUSIVELY for Jews and Gentiles NOW.

It is up to us to rightly divide Holy Writ.

BTW: What did you do with Jesus' human spirit, gt?
God the Father is NOT Jesus with a physical body as you preach.
God the Father is NOT called 'a Son' as you preach.
The Holy Spirit is NOT Jesus with a physical body as you preach.

popsthebuilder

The above is what happens when a person decides to bow down to high priestess gt of the false doctrine church.

Talking about yourself, popsthebuilder? or are you, popsthebuilder, talking about the high priestess of the false doctrine church?

What part of this the high priestess of the false doctrine church says:

do you NOT understand, popsthebuilder?

Not ONLY does high priestess gt of the false doctrine church says that "Jesus is God the Father with a body" but NOW she has added that 'The Father is called a Son'.

It is beyond me that someone who says he/she has been saved by God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) can follow a high priestess of the false doctrine church that says that "Jesus is God the Father with a body' and on top of that high priestess gt of the false doctrine church says "God the Father is called a Son".

No, popsthebuilder that is not what she says.

Do you even BOTHER to read what the high priestess gt of the false doctrine church says?

Has high priestess gt of the false doctrine church ever answered "What happened to Jesus' human spirit, popsthebuilder?

The light of high priestess gt of the false doctrine church has blinded you, popsthebuilder

=====

I do not know what is scarier, to be dumb as you say, or to bow down at the door of the false doctrine church headed by high priestess gt. I think 'dumb' is a compliment in comparison.
You still don't get it huh? I think you really may be lying at this point;

To say that GOD is Jesus with a physical body as you say she says is not the same as saying Jesus is GOD with a physical body.

One is nonsense and the other is actually scriptural if you would take your damned blinders off.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

So the Father isn't the Spirit? The Son isn't? :think:

The Father is the Spirit, the Son is the Spirit, the Holy Spirit is the Spirit

There is only one divine Spirit.

That opinion is a pretty accurate representation of reality...

God has two dispensations for two different groups, yes. But NOT AT THE SAME TIME.
No, God is not divided. Do you need to be reminded about what Jesus says about being divided?

But that's not the topic of this thread, GT. Stop trying to derail.

By the way, have you come up with an answer to my question?

GT, has the human race been getting better or worse over time?
Do you know what a hypocrite is? That is not the topic of the thread.

Right Divider

Body part
The Father is the Spirit, the Son is the Spirit, the Holy Spirit is the Spirit

There is only one divine Spirit.
Yes, the doctrine of the trinity confirms that.

No, God is not divided.
God is one in unity and not singularity.... just like the Bible says.

Deut 6:4 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:4) Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God [is] one LORD:

H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.

1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

ROOT word:
H258 אָחַד 'achad (aw-chad') v.
1. to unify.
2. (figuratively) collect (one's thoughts).
[perhaps a primitive root]
KJV: go one way or other.

This same word is used here:

Gen 2:24 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:24) Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

One of unity and not singularity.

God's Truth

If you would only read for understanding.
Jesus has but one gospel with
-instructions for the Jews, and
-instructions for Gentiles, and
-instructions for Jews and Gentiles.

Jesus, doesn't, have, two, different, gospels.

Matthew 12:25 Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.

The part that belongs to you, gt, you REJECT to your own loss.

The same way you CANNOT OBEY Jesus when He said 'sell everything and give it to the poor' (you, gt, priestess of the false doctrine church have confessed so yourself) is the same way that you are REJECTING what He did say you must OBEY.
Jesus doesn't tell everyone to do that. You will never have understanding until you do what Jesus says. You can't do it part ways either.
Paul is the apostle of the Gentiles (Romans 11:13, 1 Timothy 2:7 KJV, 2 Timothy 1:11 KJV), you high priestess gt of the false doctrine church CANNOT deny that the Lord says so.
Paul was an apostle to the Jews too; but was only sent away to the Gentiles because the Jews didn't trust Paul, they thought he was just trying to trick them into saying they believe in Jesus so that he could put drag them off to prison.

Saul put many of the saints in prison, and when they were put to death, he cast his vote against them. Saul began to destroy the church. Going from house to house, he dragged off men and women and put them in prison. Acts 22:4, Acts 22:20, Acts 26:10, Acts 8:3.

Read here where Paul tells the Lord Jesus Christ about how the Jews think he is just trying to trick them, and then Jesus sends him to the Gentiles.

Acts 22:19 ‘Lord,’ I answered, ‘they know very well that in one synagogue after another I imprisoned and beat those who believed in You. 20And when the blood of Your witness Stephen was shed, I stood there giving my approval and watching over the garments of those who killed him.’ 21Then He said to me, ‘Go! I will send you far away to the Gentiles.’”

Paul was given the gospel by which Jews and Gentiles are NOW saved by the RISEN LORD HIMSELF (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), you high priestess gt of the false doctrine church CANNOT deny that the Risen Lord gave to Paul what to give to you.

Jesus taught the guidelines for the NEW covenant and then shed his blood for that new covenant.

There is no division

Do you really think Jesus failed when he came? Do you really think that God nailed Jesus' words to the cross?

Paul was given the dispensation of the gospel (1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV), you high priestess gt of the false doctrine church CANNOT deny that the Risen Lord did so.

Paul was given the one and only gospel.

Paul later gave to us, the dispensation of the grace of God (Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV), you high priestess gt of the false doctrine church CANNOT deny that the Risen Lord did so.

BUT NOW, we (Jews AND Gentiles) are to follow Paul in doctrine (1 Corinthians 4:15-16, 1 Corinthians 11:1 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:2 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:7-8 KJV), you high priestess gt of the false doctrine church DENY that the Risen Lord said so.

Jesus came to earth and his words will NEVER EVER pass away.

You make Paul the greatest sinner ever, when you claim he spoke a word different for salvation than the WORD.

Fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, and you show none of that.
BTW: What did you do with Jesus' human spirit, gt?
No, what did YOU do with it? I told you many times that his Spirit is the Spirit of God.

So you have come face to face with your sin and false doctrine. Answer your own question. What did you do with Jesus' "spirit"?

We humans are not our flesh but rather our spirit.

You made another divine "spirit" when you said Jesus is not the one and only God the Father and Holy Spirit.

God's Truth

He gives His gift to the ones who BELIEVE Him and ACCEPT He has purchased them all on His own without anybody's help.

He gives His gift of the Holy Spirit to those who accept Him? lol

No. Jesus gives his Holy Spirit, himself, God the Father, to those HE accepts.

Jesus comes to live in the body of those he accepts.

Do you really think that Jesus comes to live with just anyone just because they say they believe?

No.

Jesus tells us he makes his home with those who obey. See John 14:23.

Right Divider

Body part
Did you have to laugh at me right away?
Yes, because that was typical of the INACCURATE statements that you make.

When I say we are our spirit, it is about our spirit living on in consciousness after the death of our bodies. It is about our spirits making this flesh of ours alive in the first place.
Then make sure that you make accurate statements about it.

God's Truth

Yes, the doctrine of the trinity confirms that.

No, the trinity doctrine does NOT confirm that. The trinity doctrine says God and the Son are Persons and the Holy Spirit is SEPARATE and DIFFERENT, and a proxy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is NOT a separate and different Spirit acting on behalf of the Father and the Son.

God is one in unity and not singularity.... just like the Bible says.

Deut 6:4 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:4) Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God [is] one LORD:

H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

ROOT word:
H258 אָחַד 'achad (aw-chad') v.
1. to unify.
2. (figuratively) collect (one's thoughts).
[perhaps a primitive root]
KJV: go one way or other.

This same word is used here:

Gen 2:24 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:24) Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

One of unity and not singularity.

God is one means exactly what it says. God is not what trinitarians say He is; which is God is made one with two lesser gods.

Right Divider

Body part
No, the trinity doctrine does NOT confirm that. The trinity doctrine says God and the Son are Persons and the Holy Spirit is SEPARATE and DIFFERENT, and a proxy Spirit.
No, that is some sort of STRAW-MAN version that you like to beat. It makes you feel good to "win" against that FAKE version.

God is one means exactly what it says. God is not what trinitarians say He is; which is God is made one with two lesser gods.
Once again, you LIE... LIE... LIE... to try to justify your false doctrine.

Why is ONE LORD using a word that means UNITY as opposed to SINGULARITY? I have told you why, but you prefer falsehoods to truth.