PATHOLOGICAL LEFTIST LIAR’S LIES

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Sure. How about edumacating folk not to pretend to be in law enforcement? You couldn't police a booze up in a wine cellar. Same with aCW.

Oh, and get a new phone...

Skid row to paradise. Eat your heart out. Only in America!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well coming from my past I don’t think many here on TOL could’ve achieved financially what I have had they gone thru the same trials.
See? That's you telling doing the inferential spotlight dance again. Turns out that's just you warming up for the full GM though. Well, let it all out.

God is good. I literally went from skid row to become a self made millionaire.
There you go. :thumb: Feeling better? Now how does a guy with that sort of wealth have a home where two dudes can just walk up to the front door to talk about some goddess?

Let me guess. You're a man of the people too. :chuckle:

Maybe that’s why I have a sense of humor that Anna doesn’t have.
Anna has a great sense of humor. Maybe your judgment is as suspect as your narrative.

The story of the 2 goddess of heaven cult that came to my door for example. What’s wrong with threatening them?
Besides it being pointless, rude, and illegal? Shoot. Not a thing. :plain:

I forgot about that moment but I’m happy to remember it thx to Anna’s lack of humor/common sense. I’ll bring that up at the next get together with the guys.
I'm sure you will. Maybe sprinkle a few zombies in the next one, just for flavor.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
See? That's you telling doing the inferential spotlight dance again. Turns out that's just you warming up for the full GM though. Well, let it all out.

There you go. :thumb: Feeling better? Now how does a guy with that sort of wealth have a home where two dudes can just walk up to the front door to talk about some goddess?

Let me guess. You're a man of the people too. :chuckle:

Anna has a great sense of humor. Maybe your judgment is as suspect as your narrative.

Besides it being pointless, rude, and illegal? Shoot. Not a thing. :plain:

I'm sure you will. Maybe sprinkle a few zombies in the next one, just for flavor.

The median house prices are off the chain! Two in college one at Hawaii’s most expensive school. But it beats the mainland. No white racism here. Hehehehe

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
5d1a735af1640e05033d8371c4c805d9.png

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, I was at a rum distillery yesterday, free tasting for dads day. Our host was Terrance a brutha from N Carolina. Great guy, funny, nice etc. I bought a couple hundreds worth of products and gave him a big tip..hardly racist if I do say so myself you leftist scum buckets!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Yeah, I was at a rum distillery yesterday, free tasting for dads day. Our host was Terrance a brutha from N Carolina. Great guy, funny, nice etc. I bought a couple hundreds worth of products and gave him a big tip..hardly racist if I do say so myself you leftist scum buckets!
So there's what you say you do and are and then there's the frequently racist nonsense you post/things you actually and regularly make here, where anyone looking on can take note.

Which to believe. :think: It's a tough one.

Danoh

6718c5f522b6dfaffdf06df6a01f89b5.jpg

Xoxo

Hah, I saw that - cracked - me - up.

:rotfl:

I mean, I had always found life-long politically and financially corrupt Trump deplorable.

While De Niro, known for his powerfully emotional performances as the best film actor of his generation, is at the same time known for his great emotional tirades off camera: just had to have been really tee'd off there - a thing in others that always cracks me up, big time.

:chuckle:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
So there's what you say you do and are and then there's the frequently racist nonsense you post/things you actually and regularly make here, where anyone looking on can take note.

Which to believe. :think: It's a tough one.

I won’t deny that I’m hard on black people. I do not appreciate the rap industry and their satanic culture that calls you a racist TW. I’m working for you.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Racists can't make up their minds whether blacks are getting too big a share of the pie, or are failing to get enough.

Reality isn't an important value for racists.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Racists can't make up their minds whether blacks are getting too big a share of the pie, or are failing to get enough.

Reality isn't an important value for racists.

People like JZ have zero piece of the pie. They condemn decent fathers and husbands like Dr Ben Carson and glorify degenerates like pimps and gangbangers.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
I won’t deny that I’m hard on black people. I do not appreciate the rap industry and their satanic culture that calls you a racist TW. I’m working for you.

Well, aren't you just so special.