excellent example of MADism:

God's Truth

Let us look what Steko said:

Why would one hijack the promises that GOD made to Israel and apply them to themselves?

That is a very good question. Please tell me if you apply the following promise which the Lord made to David in regard to Israel to yourself:

"Now therefore so shalt thou say unto my servant David...I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime"
(2 Sam.7:8,10).​

Surely you do not think that you will be a benefactor of this promise, do you?

The scriptures tell us that the Gentiles were included.

Luke 24:47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

2 Samuel 22:50 Therefore I will praise you, LORD, among the nations; I will sing the praises of your name.

Psalm 117:1 Praise the LORD, all you nations; extol him, all you peoples.

Apostle Paul even quotes Psalm 117:1 to let the Gentiles know that it was said in the Old Testament that they would be brought near to God one day.

Romans 15:11 And again, "Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles; let all the peoples extol him."

Psalm 66:4 All the earth bows down to you; they sing praise to you, they sing the praises of your name."

John 4:42 They said to the woman, “We no longer believe just because of what you said; now we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this man really is the Savior of the world.”

John 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, takes away the sin of the world!

It was promised by God in the Old Testament that God would take away the sins of the Israelites, and listen to John, a Jew by birth explain that THE WHOLE WORLD would be included:

1 John 2:2 He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

1 John 4:14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's right, leave out the rest of my post!
Nothing sinful about not addressing an entire post.
Nothing at all.
Still looking for any excuse to make yourself look cleaner than others.
Ho hum, nothing new here.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Supposed friends and brethren do not tell LIES about each other or slander each other with false accusations to "win" an argument. Do you believe in a literal thousand year millennium but do not believe that all LIARS will have their part in the Lake of Fire, O brother? :chuckle:

AGAIN, another LIE from the mouth of a LIAR. I have never been either one: neither a "Jehovah's Witness", nor a "Seventh Day Adventist", never have I ever been either one of those. Can I say that more plainly? Who is going to deliver you from the Lake of Fire now, O brother? :chuckle:

Your depraved atonement theology is nothing more than theory based on Trinitarian flesh minded physical God-Man dogma from the traditions of men and outside the scripture. You are eating scapegoat with all the sins upon his mortally wounded head, Yeshua Bar-Abbas, (Matthew 27:17 [Western Texts]), which you found in your desert wanderings in the land of Nod with Kain your brother, (for whosoever hates his brother is a murderer, just as Kain, who slew his brother because his deeds were upright in heart). When you say "Jesus is our Azazel" you blaspheme yet again. Azazel is a well known demon from the Book of 1Enoch which you probably also foolishly reject. I do not even like using the name "Jehovah", so I do not often quote Tanakh from the ASV, but I quote it from the Torah here because it recognizes the fact that Azazel is not the "scapegoat" but rather indeed a personal pronoun, (proper name).

Leviticus 16:8-10 ASV
8 And Aaron shall cast lots upon the two goats;
[H8163 sa`iyr] one lot for Jehovah, and the other lot for Azazel.
9 And Aaron shall present the goat
[H8163 sa`iyr] upon which the lot fell for Jehovah, and offer him for a sin-offering.
10 But the goat,
[H8163 sa`iyr] on which the lot fell for Azazel, shall be set alive before Jehovah, to make atonement for him, [at a later unknown appointed time] to send him away for Azazel into the wilderness.

The sa`iyr-shaggy-goat is not Azazel, but rather, the goat is sent away with all the sins of the congregation upon its head to-for Azazel, the demon king of the desert wilderness; and his head is indeed "mortally wounded" because Ahron and the kohanim which followed after him were to place their hands upon its head and confess all the sins of the congregation before sending it away into the desert to-for Azazel, (Lev 16:21). But every offering that may be eaten or consumed by the congregation is commanded to be brought unto the Door of the Tabernacle, (and who is it that calls himself "the Door"?). This is recorded in the very next chapter of Leviticus and the same word for goat, (sa`iyr), is employed with the meaning of a satyr or demon-devil in that passage:

Leviticus 17:3-7 KJV
3 What man soever there be of the house of Israel, that killeth an ox, or lamb, or goat, in the camp, or that killeth it out of the camp,
4 And bringeth it not unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, to offer an offering unto the LORD before the tabernacle of the LORD; blood shall be imputed unto that man; he hath shed blood; and that man shall be cut off from among his people:
5 To the end that the children of Israel may bring their sacrifices, which they offer in the open field, even that they may bring them unto the LORD, unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, unto the priest, and offer them for peace offerings unto the LORD.
6 And the priest shall sprinkle the blood upon the altar of the LORD at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and burn the fat for a sweet savour unto the LORD.
7 And they shall no more offer their sacrifices unto
devils, [H8163 sa`iyr] after whom they have gone a whoring. This shall be a statute for ever unto them throughout their generations.

Poor partially blind Ephraim has refused to bring his offering to the one whose name is the Door. Should the congregation partake or eat of his offering from and of himself right here in this thread? I will certainly not eat thereof because it was not brought to Messiah, the one whose name is the Door of the Mishkan-Tabernacle, and thus his offering is not approved by way of the Testimony of the Father in His holy Torah which is His Word. Poor, poor, Ephraim, he should not have abolished the Torah and Word of the Father from his heart, mind, and soul: now he is cut off from the congregation. :)

Depraved Atonement?

Are you serious? Are you actually serious????

Ephesians 2:8 Daqq....

What part of God taking our "CURSE" don't you understand?

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't believe it's right to revile others and condemn those who love God and Christ. To revile isn't doing the will of God! So no!

Made up-you winged that, Paul chastised forever justified saints, the Corinthians, commands us, speaking for the Lord Jesus Christ....

2 Timothy 4:2

preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

And to those who assert this...

The man Yeshua therefore cannot be the Logos-Word. The Logos-Word is the only begotten Elohim-Son of Elohim, (John 1:18).

Probably because Christ Jesus isn't God, but the son of God ...

Ephesians 5:11 KJV

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

That would be you, wolfie, and fellow wolf daqqVader:

View attachment 25301

God's Truth

Consider this... I don't think you're lost when you believe in Spiritual Israel or are Arian. But... you are a teacher by being here. You get cornered for connecting Jesus to obedience... but you admit your fleshly failure. You are a Spirit led individual.

This is my bigggg dislike of "Arianism".

It makes people believe they can accomplish the carnal righteousness of God. I'm not trying to convert your theology... but consider this. We are blessed to have a humble King that got off his A$$ and came down here with all of us sinners. Creation and Creator walked as ONE. I tear up when I think of this. God would rather wash our filthy feet with His Love than Lord over us from His heavenly Phifedom.

I'm sure this may seem crude to you... but I would be sawn in two with a dull blade for God. Why? Because He is the Humble servant King of ALL Love.

I spit on the Trinity Doctrine. Yup... I believe in God the Father, God the Son and The Spirit Of Christ that indwells our filthy tents (Romans 8:9), like the glory of God in the tabernacle, amongst grumbling Israel. But.. heck.. we grumble too. It's human. We get Mannah from the sky every day, but we ask God for more and more. Israel is no different than us in that respect. We all need, need, need and God provides, provides, provides.

Why do I hate the Trinity doctrine? Because it divides... there are 1000 divisions just amongst trinitarians.

I read the Bible and take it at the value that there are mysteries we can have fun discussing, but they remain mystery. Deut6:4 is repeated by Jews every day in Prayer... the Trinity doctrine says God is one but three. This is BS. The distinct expressions of God in the three ways that testify are there, but God is no liar! If Deuteronomy 6:4 says ONE... than it's a TRUE ONE.

How is Jesus the Incarnate Father and the physical glory of God?

IDK! I just believe it! I don't know is the first step to learning. Men want to shove their understandings and articulation down people's throats, but they ROB God when they do this.

God is supposed to teach us these things. It's like a Father taking His kids fishing. Imagine if God wanted to teach his kid how to tie a fishing lure but some butt comes along and teaches the kid how to do it differently!

This is the danger of worthless doctrines that bring division.

Spiritual Israel is serious to me, because it teaches people to expect that Jesus will hate Israel and destroy it! In Islam... their false Christ is prophesied to come and do just that... I don't know if this is the mystery of the "anti Christ", but if it is... Spiritual Israel doctrine teaches the troops to expect the wrong Jesus. There.. I just tore my human Spiritual heart out and showed it to you and everyone on this site. I might get crapped on for some things I just said and be seen as worthless. [MENTION=7209]Ask Mr. Religion[/MENTION] would jump on me for what I said here... but Sister... I'm real with this Jesus stuff, and I would eat with pigs in the mud and fecies of Pigs for Jesus. I hate Christian division and seriously seem to bring it when I speak, but I genuinely see that we have a "Father" that gets on His "knees" and plays hot wheels with us. That's how I see Jesus.

I'm not better than you or anyone for seeing it this way... but I ache for the unity, only the Physical presence of God will bring. ( John 10:30, Rev. 21:22)

Forgive me for asking... but please answer this one insane question from your human heart, and maintain your actual conviction... please.....

How would it make you feel... how valuable...

If God literally joined with His Creation and walked among us and laughed and cried with us? If He dangled on that cross, knowing every sin you have and ever would commit... and died in flesh.. in your place.. thinking "I Love Marhig and would rather experience this pain, than spend eternity without her!" If He was Father weeping over Himself Son being destroyed by His created children, but he felt that he would rather Saccrifice His own SON than spend eternity without you?

Now... how would it make you feel to know that his death afforded him peace with your forgiven sins and now this very JESUS dwells in your heart... for real.. God is in you.. HIM.. JESUS (romans 8:9)

How deeply valuable would that make you feel and how deeply would you embrace that treasure in your Heart?

Please... please... hate me for saying these things... but please honestly consider the ideas, and respond from the perspective that I'm right... after you share that...

You can call me a blasphemous heretic that deserves to burn at the stake... but please put your heart into your replie and for just this silly idea.. answer as if I am right.

- Peace.

You speak against people obeying to be saved and to stay saved, but you say you would eat with pigs in the mud and feces of Pigs for Jesus !!!

Jesus tells us what to do and it isn't that!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
BINGO!

This reminds me of the story of a church that invited a guest preacher to speak at their congregation.

The guest preacher starts his sermon on fornication.

The guest preacher holds up a fresh beautiful rose and comments on it's loveliness and purity.
He then hands it to one of the parishioners and tells him to pass it around and let everyone touch it.
The rose gets passed around as folks smell it, touch it, and pass it on.

By the time the rose comes back to the guest preacher, it is a mess.
Petals are missing, and the ones still attached have started to turn black.
The stem was broken and limp.

He compared this rose with a woman who fornicates by passing herself around to multiple men.
He holds the yucky tattered and broken mess of a rose up high to show the crowd and says, "Now who would want this now?!", and he throws the rose, discarding it to a trash can nearby.

The resident preacher of the church stood from his chair and walked over to where the tattered limp rose is and picks it up from the trashcan.
He cordially asks the guest preacher to please take a seat because he had listened to all he could stand.
He very gently caresses the broken and tattered rose and holds it up high in his hands to show the crowd.
He has a tear in his eye as he proclaims loudly, "Jesus wants the rose".

Just teared up...

Amen!!!

God's Truth

Consider this... I don't think you're lost when you believe in Spiritual Israel or are Arian. But... you are a teacher by being here. You get cornered for connecting Jesus to obedience... but you admit your fleshly failure. You are a Spirit led individual.

It makes people believe they can accomplish the carnal righteousness of God. I'm not trying to convert your theology... but consider this. We are blessed to have a humble King that got off his A$$ and came down here with all of us sinners. Creation and Creator walked as ONE. I tear up when I think of this. God would rather wash our filthy feet with His Love than Lord over us from His heavenly Phifedom.

I'm sure this may seem crude to you... but I would be sawn in two with a dull blade for God. Why? Because He is the Humble servant King of ALL Love.

I spit on the Trinity Doctrine. Yup... I believe in God the Father, God the Son and The Spirit Of Christ that indwells our filthy tents (Romans 8:9), like the glory of God in the tabernacle, amongst grumbling Israel. But.. heck.. we grumble too. It's human. We get Mannah from the sky every day, but we ask God for more and more. Israel is no different than us in that respect. We all need, need, need and God provides, provides, provides.

Why do I hate the Trinity doctrine? Because it divides... there are 1000 divisions just amongst trinitarians.

I read the Bible and take it at the value that there are mysteries we can have fun discussing, but they remain mystery. Deut6:4 is repeated by Jews every day in Prayer... the Trinity doctrine says God is one but three. This is BS. The distinct expressions of God in the three ways that testify are there, but God is no liar! If Deuteronomy 6:4 says ONE... than it's a TRUE ONE.

IDK! I just believe it! I don't know is the first step to learning. Men want to shove their understandings and articulation down people's throats, but they ROB God when they do this.

God is supposed to teach us these things. It's like a Father taking His kids fishing. Imagine if God wanted to teach his kid how to tie a fishing lure but some butt comes along and teaches the kid how to do it differently!

Spiritual Israel is serious to me, because it teaches people to expect that Jesus will hate Israel and destroy it! In Islam... their false Christ is prophesied to come and do just that... I don't know if this is the mystery of the "anti Christ", but if it is... Spiritual Israel doctrine teaches the troops to expect the wrong Jesus. There.. I just tore my human Spiritual heart out and showed it to you and everyone on this site. I might get crapped on for some things I just said and be seen as worthless. [MENTION=7209]Ask Mr. Religion[/MENTION] would jump on me for what I said here... but Sister... I'm real with this Jesus stuff, and I would eat with pigs in the mud and fecies of Pigs for Jesus. I hate Christian division and seriously seem to bring it when I speak, but I genuinely see that we have a "Father" that gets on His "knees" and plays hot wheels with us. That's how I see Jesus.

I'm not better than you or anyone for seeing it this way... but I ache for the unity, only the Physical presence of God will bring. ( John 10:30, Rev. 21:22)

Forgive me for asking... but please answer this one insane question from your human heart, and maintain your actual conviction... please.....

If God literally joined with His Creation and walked among us and laughed and cried with us? If He dangled on that cross, knowing every sin you have and ever would commit... and died in flesh.. in your place.. thinking "I Love Marhig and would rather experience this pain, than spend eternity without her!" If He was Father weeping over Himself Son being destroyed by His created children, but he felt that he would rather Saccrifice His own SON than spend eternity without you?

Now... how would it make you feel to know that his death afforded him peace with your forgiven sins and now this very JESUS dwells in your heart... for real.. God is in you.. HIM.. JESUS (romans 8:9)

How deeply valuable would that make you feel and how deeply would you embrace that treasure in your Heart?

Please... please... hate me for saying these things... but please honestly consider the ideas, and respond from the perspective that I'm right... after you share that...

You can call me a blasphemous heretic that deserves to burn at the stake... but please put your heart into your replie and for just this silly idea.. answer as if I am right.

- Peace.

You claim people who do not believe as you do need to be saved. Then you say you do not believe in the trinity doctrine, for that, you will be called unsaved by others too. Except, when they say it to you, it will be true, because with the way you judge others is the way you will be judged.

Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Can I ask you something Tambora, if the first preacher believed in the trinity and the second one didn't, or vice versa who's heart do you believe would be right before God?
Ahh, change the goalpost tactic.
No thanks.

But I understand that someone with your behavior would attempt to find some way of justifying the first preacher thinking he was a cleaner gutter rat than the rose in the trashcan.

marhig

Ahh, change the goalpost tactic.
No thanks.

But I understand that someone with your behavior would attempt to find some way of justifying the first preacher thinking he was a cleaner gutter rat than the rose in the trashcan.

Actually Tambora, I think that the second preacher was right!

marhig

- Peace.
This is going to take me a while to read properly and answer, I'm going to make my husband's tea and then I'm going to our house meeting, but I will read it when I come home :)

marhig

Jesus wants the sinner to obey and repent.

John 5:14
Afterward, Jesus found the man in the temple and said to him, "See, you have been restored. Stop sinning, or something worse may happen to you."

That's true, but people are weak in their flesh and can't overcome, that's why we need the power of the Holy spirit. And it was only through Christ Jesus that the man was cleansed, and it's though him that we are saved from our sins.

And I know that what God has cleansed me of, I am to keep away from and I'm not to do it anymore.

God's Truth

That's true, but people are weak in their flesh and can't overcome, that's why we need the power of the Holy spirit. And it was only through Christ Jesus that the man was cleansed, and it's though him that we are saved from our sins.

And I know that what God has cleansed me of, I am to keep away from and I'm not to do it anymore.

There are some thing we HAVE to do in order to GET saved, and that is to humble ourselves and forgive others, and repent of our sins. There are sins we can easily stop doing. Jesus saves us after we do what he says to get saved and we call on him for help, for salvation.

No one is saved by just believing. That faith is not living faith, it is dead.

We are blessed as a family member and friend if we do what Jesus says.

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those whohear the word of God and obey it."

Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

John 15:14 You are my friends if you do what I command.