The Simplicity of the Gospel / The Complicated Religions

God's Truth

Just as I expected. You, like B57 thinks that scripture contradicts scripture. Nothing is wrong with the Bible but there is a whole lot wrong with what you believe. We are supposed to conform our minds to God's word. But you are resisting, even calling Paul a liar.

You are so dishonest it is disgusting. Reply to the the scriptures I gave. You are worse than lost.

You said the Holy Spirit didn't make us holy and I proved you wrong and you ignore it and tell an untruth and say I call Paul a liar.

You are in bad shape. It will not go well for you.

Robert Pate

Banned
You are so dishonest it is disgusting. Reply to the the scriptures I gave. You are worse than lost.

You said the Holy Spirit didn't make us holy and I proved you wrong and you ignore it and tell an untruth and say I call Paul a liar.

You are in bad shape. It will not go well for you.

All of you heretics think that you are saved and anyone that disagrees with you is lost.

Paul told you in 1 Corinthians 15:53 that you are corruptible and that you need to be changed before you can enter into heaven. No unclean thing can enter heaven.

God's Truth

All of you heretics think that you are saved and anyone that disagrees with you is lost.
That is not true but it is what you do.
You ignore the scriptures I gave you and you ignore the whole conversation and start verbally attacking me.
Paul told you in 1 Corinthians 15:53 that you are corruptible and that you need to be changed before you can enter into heaven. No unclean thing can enter heaven.

Paul says our bodies cannot go to heaven. I said our spirits do.
You said the Holy Spirit does not make us Holy. I have you scriptures that say the Holy Spirit does.

Robert Pate

Banned
That is not true but it is what you do.
You ignore the scriptures I gave you and you ignore the whole conversation and start verbally attacking me.

Paul says our bodies cannot go to heaven. I said our spirits do.
You said the Holy Spirit does not make us Holy. I have you scriptures that say the Holy Spirit does.

Both body and Spirit go into the ground and come forth in the resurrection, 1 Corinthians 15:52.

We go into the ground as sinners and come forth as sinless, 1 Corinthians 15:42,43.

beloved57

Hey, both of you teach salvation by works, by what a person does. Neither of you believe that all sinners Christ died for shall be saved! That is unbelief, a denial of Christ Saving death!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Robert Pate

Banned
Hey, both of you teach salvation by works, by what a person does. Neither of you believe that all sinners Christ died for shall be saved! That is unbelief, a denial of Christ Saving death!

If you want to be saved this is what you need to do. Otherwise you will go to hell.

"WHOSOEVER that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

if you don't call he will not hear you.

beloved57

If you want to be saved this is what you need to do. Otherwise you will go to hell.

"WHOSOEVER that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

if you don't call he will not hear you.
Don't you teach that sinners Christ died for are going to the second death? Yes or No?

Robert Pate

Banned
Don't you teach that sinners Christ died for are going to the second death? Yes or No?

The reason that those that Christ died for are going to hell is because like you they rejected God's great free gift of salvation that has been provided for them by Jesus Christ. They deserve to go to hell and so do you.

beloved57

The reason that those that Christ died for are going to hell is because like you they rejected God's great free gift of salvation that has been provided for them by Jesus Christ. They deserve to go to hell and so do you.
Then you don't believe that Christ death alone saved them He died for. I thought Christ was to save sinners? You are saying that Christ didn't save sinners He died for because they are sinul! Lol

Robert Pate

Banned
Then you don't believe that Christ death alone saved them He died for. I thought Christ was to save sinners? You are saying that Christ didn't save sinners He died for because they are sinul! Lol

You have got to be "The Chief of All Idiots" The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus died for the sins of the whole world. 1 John 2:2, 1 John 4:4, Hebrews 2:9, John 12:47, plus many, many other scriptures.

This means that salvation has been made available to all who do nothing more than... "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

beloved57

You have got to be "The Chief of All Idiots" The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus died for the sins of the whole world. 1 John 2:2, 1 John 4:4, Hebrews 2:9, John 12:47, plus many, many other scriptures.

This means that salvation has been made available to all who do nothing more than... "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.
You can quote scripture all day, you teach that sinners Christ died for to save them, are not saved because they were too sinful.

beloved57

I can hear your false christ now, sinners I would have saved you if you weren't so sinful!

God's Truth

I can hear your false christ now, sinners I would have saved you if you weren't so sinful!

Isaiah 65:2 All day long I have held out my hands to an obstinate people, who walk in ways not good, pursuing their own imaginations--

Romans 10:21
But as for Israel he says: "All day long I have held out My hands to a disobedient and obstinate people."

Proverbs 1:24
"Because I called and you refused, I stretched out my hand and no one paid attention;

Isaiah 1:2
Listen, O heavens, and hear, O earth; For the LORD speaks, "Sons I have reared and brought up, But they have revolted against Me.

God's Truth

Both body and Spirit go into the ground and come forth in the resurrection, 1 Corinthians 15:52.

We go into the ground as sinners and come forth as sinless, 1 Corinthians 15:42,43.

You have NOT proven anything about the spirit and those scriptures you gave are about receiving a new physical body at the resurrection.

beloved57

Isaiah 65:2 All day long I have held out my hands to an obstinate people, who walk in ways not good, pursuing their own imaginations--

Romans 10:21
But as for Israel he says: "All day long I have held out My hands to a disobedient and obstinate people."

Proverbs 1:24
"Because I called and you refused, I stretched out my hand and no one paid attention;

Isaiah 1:2
Listen, O heavens, and hear, O earth; For the LORD speaks, "Sons I have reared and brought up, But they have revolted against Me.
You like pate, the death of Christ in and of itself does not save sinners that He died for because they were too sinful right?