This place is in serious decline. Why?

Truster

He didn't ask me as I had him on ignore. As for those that were invited they are, with only one or two exceptions, also on my ignore list. They spout the same heretical nonsense and Satanic lies there as they do here.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I paid $500 for a Lifetime Membership here and I expect it to be Lifetime. No one told me about all of the rules, or that I would be banned from this site, or be banned from the Chat Box here, etc. I still can't navigate this site well and don't even know where, right now, to find the rules! I am sick with being banned and I have only been banned here a little. I don't think it is fair that I have been banned from the Chat Box so very long. I'm only a humble man and human being, and I make mistakes sometimes, in all areas of my life, but I learn from them and correct myself as often as utterly possible.

I, as some here, have posted at different sites and never knew that sharing different theology websites was unlawful. Ay! I thought that I had the right to post on any website that I wished to. I also came here from BeliefNet, where someone recommended this Theology Forum to me. Things here a just a bit too ban-happy for my taste, but I will still post here unless my Lifetime Membership is rescinded. Just give me back my $500! I always try to give a good amount to the TOL-a-thons, and paid money to be a bronze member, and then paid again to be a Lifetime Member. I've been very generous on purpose -- because I CARE!

Some of the Forums I go to aren't so negative of my views and I can share my experiences freely, without the fear of getting banned if I say something a mod might 'think' is, to them, inappropriate. I got banned from the Chat Box because I commented about how a mod was overdoing it. I had a great relationship with Knight and I think that I still do, but I am not thrilled with Sherman's banning all of the time. Sherman and I used to share emails and we were good friends. But when you say something Sherman doesn't like, you get banned. I still cannot get on the Shout Box, and I don't care any more. I still love her as a person, of course, but I do not agree with some of her bans. Some people wield their power differently from others.

I have Freedom at certain other theology sites than I have here. It is sometimes too 'stuffy' here and some people don't remember what it was like to be a 'sinner' before they became 'sin-free.' Jesus was SENT to Sinners and tolerated them well. That was Him and even others in the Bible asked Him why He was that way? He taught them to be less judgemental and a lot more LOVING & Forgiving! Some here have evidently forgotten that. That is why I do not always post solely here. Too often, I feel very unwelcome here and I don't like it AT ALL! My posts are not treated that way everywhere else. I share my experiences with tons more people than just those here. I don't like going to places where I am not told that I am wrong, but instead, I am 'judged.' God will be the Judge of me. Jesus, too.

Nobody has to share my posts, much less agree with them. I just post them for the sake of those who might want to check me out. I seem to be not as perfect as some others here. Jesus forgave people's sins, and He would be the first to forgive another prophet or witness who had made couple mistakes. Moses and Jonah made mistakes during their prophethood. Jesus loves and forgives them instead. Why can't man or woman. We have the ability to forgive another's sins. I know Jesus and what He is like. You should follow, at least, His First Two Most Important Commandments, which are to Love God, and also to Forgive and Love Your Brethren. But some do not want to TRULY FORGIVE me or LOVE me. So what would you do?

Yes, I am upset with it. But Jesus did say others would treat you badly, just as they did Him, and that we should be thankful, and glad for it because they did it to Him, and even killed Him in a very horrid way. I go where I am welcome. To those houses who won't accept the things that I have been given by God and Jesus, I wipe the dust off my feet at their doorsteps. What is expected of me? Out of a hundred prophecies, I get a couple wrong, so I am unworthy of forgiveness and love? Of course I love you all here! Some make that difficult, but I can handle that easily. I know how Satan tries to screw up their hearts and minds of people. I am one of his worst enemies. He has a lot of wrath now because he doesn't want to get sent back to Hell. Well, I've said enough for now.

May God Raise You Up, Those Who Are Found Worthy,

Michael

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I paid $500 for a Lifetime Membership here and I expect it to be Lifetime. No one told me about all of the rules, or that I would be banned from this site, or be banned from the Chat Box. I still can't navigate this site well and don't even know where, right now, to find the rules! I am sick with being banned. I don't think it is fair that I have been banned from the Chat Box so very long. Just give me back my $500!

Michael

Send this as I edited it to "Ask Knight"

If he does not wish to refund you, then you might request he give you the bronze membership and the rest of the money as a taxable donation?

Don't send my comments, as that will only confuse the issue.
Good luck.

Danoh

I would not go on any other theology forum, unless Crash, Imrahil, Turbo, Nineveh, and Crow were there. I think they no longer post anywhere.

Though I'd move on in a heartbeat should I conclude it is time to (I once got seriously bored with TOL and moved on for a while), I don't see myself moving on at the drop of a hat simply because things end up a bit one-sided on the part of some, every now and then.

(I visit various sites I doubt I will ever sign up with for one reason or another, but especially given that reading things "throughly" and or posting even on one site's various forum's alone, can be quite time consuming).

Anyway, you're not really missing anything anywhere else - what remains on here at this point (until it eventually picks up again, over time, as new people find TOL, and so on) in terms of remaining posters pretty well represents a microcosm of the varying view points - either for or against one thing or another - one is likely to encounter on other sites.

For example, over the years, there have been (that I know of) five or six other Mid-Acts based Forums.

One within a major Christian forum, and a few others that were strictly one form of Mid-Acts or another.

The differences between views, and personalities, and issues between people, or not, and so on, have basically been the same as those represented on here.

Likewise with Christian sites that feature, say, a Political Forum, and so on - the same old, same old.

People being people.

Life being..life.

Rom. 5:6-8.

glorydaz

(I visit various sites I doubt I will ever sign up with for one reason or another, but especially given that reading things "throughly" and or posting even on one site's various forum's alone, can be quite time consuming).

LOL You're quite the liberal over on Christian Forums where you've been posting for years. Must be pretty time consuming....

Danoh

LOL You're quite the liberal over on Christian Forums where you've been posting for years. Must be pretty time consuming....

:rotfl:

I'll tell ya, Glazed, sometimes, I just get lucky and the last post I'll happen to see is one yours or that of one of your pals ever amusing posts, just as I'm about to log off.

Always, they never fail to leave me in stitches.

:D

What exactly did you prove about me in terms of my posting on a forum I have not only been posting on from time to time, since way before I signed up on TOL, but that I every once in a while have made nameless mention of on here?

Seriously, woman, your cluelessness in your obvious animosity out of your extremist ever blind Donald Trump supporting nonsense about what a Conservative is, remains one heck - of a hoot.

You and yours are more fun than watch'n two hogs in a garbage can.

Please, keep the comedy commin- Pretty Please?

:chuckle:

Danoh

Yours is blatant.

A cup of ice cold Country Time Lemonade to ya Tam.

For if your above were actaully the case I would not have contributed to helping you with that writing assignment your granddaughter was working on and that you asked everyone for help with.

But I know how you might twist my having to remind you of such a thing as a proof you are wrong about mine being some sort of a personal animosity towards any of you.

I'll be really surprised if you do not twist said reminder.

You and Glazed did the same thing when I found I actually had to remind her how much I had covered her back when Jerry was being so ugly towards her.

Something is definitely wrong with your kind of a values system that you actually have to be reminded of such things.

At the same time, the Apostle your kind too often prove you only claim to follow often depicts himself having to remind your kind they are wrong about him in your same kind of ignorance, at which point he finds he actually has to remind them how he had been there for them.

Thus, your kind actually do me a favor - you actually inadvertently help me to understand that about Paul personally.

And that is a so called "infirmity, one can easily glory in as lemons easily turned into a Romans 5:6-8 focus based ice cold Country Time Lemonade on a beautifully hot Summer's Day!

Thank you, Tam - no wonder you have remained a favorite of mine despite how consistently inconsistent you sometimes are.

:)

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Though I'd move on in a heartbeat should I conclude it is time to (I once got seriously bored with TOL and moved on for a while), I don't see myself moving on at the drop of a hat simply because things end up a bit one-sided on the part of some, every now and then.

Anyway, you're not really missing anything anywhere else - what remains on here at this point (until it eventually picks up again, over time, as new people find TOL, and so on) in terms of remaining posters pretty well represents a microcosm of the varying view points - either for or against one thing or another - one is likely to encounter on other sites.

For example, over the years, there have been (that I know of) five or six other Mid-Acts based Forums.

One within a major Christian forum, and a few others that were strictly one form of Mid-Acts or another.

The differences between views, and personalities, and issues between people, or not, and so on, have basically been the same as those represented on here.

Likewise with Christian sites that feature, say, a Political Forum, and so on - the same old, same old.

People being people.

Life being..life.

I doubt they will be back, or I'll be moving on.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A cup of ice cold Country Time Lemonade to ya Tam.
My squirt gun is already loaded and cocked.

For if your above were actaully the case I would not have contributed to helping you with that writing assignment your granddaughter was working on and that you asked everyone for help with.
What an ego!

But I know how you might twist my having to remind you of such a thing as a proof you are wrong about mine being some sort of a personal animosity towards any of you.
Ego is growing.

I'll be really surprised if you do not twist said reminder.
I think you have made yourself look grandiose enough for one evening.

You and Glazed did the same thing when I found I actually had to remind her how much I had covered her back when Jerry was being so ugly towards her.
Oh well, I should have known your grandiose stage would be much bigger.

Something is definitely wrong with your kind of a values system that you actually have to be reminded of such things.
I hardly ever think of you.
Sorry.

At the same time, the Apostle your kind too ......
Right on cue.
Talk your pompous self up real good and then trample on everyone else with your high horse.

What a clown.

glorydaz

"Covered her back"......:rotfl:

I doubt anyone here believes I've ever required my back being covered.

But, you certainly did butt in and try and play the hero.

You are truly TOL's own personal EDDIE HASKELL. :cigar: