Maximeee's Husband death2impiety's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Online Prayer Requests

Everyone could use a little prayer.
    This thread is for anyone who could use some.
    You need not be Christian or even a theist. If you aren't sure where to turn and could use a little prayer, please post your prayer requests here.

I will spend time in prayer for each request.
    If you see a request in here please pray

(this thread is not for debate about prayer, theology, the existence of God etc...)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Please, pray that is happy at her new job and that it leads to training that will bring her further in life.
    They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. -- Isaiah 40:31

Vegetarian - Indian word for lousy hunter

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ebenz47037 View Post
    Please, pray that is happy at her new job and that it leads to training that will bring her further in life.
    praying for

planning...absolutley planning to make a plan!
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we can always use prayers for finances D2I ;-)
    If a tree falls in a forest, and no one is around to hear it, does that mean that i'm the one who knocked it over?

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been gone but I'm back!

I hope everyone is doing well. My prayers are with all of you.

If anyone needs prayer post it here

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ebenz47037 View Post
    By the way, 's been with her new job for two weeks and loves it. She especially likes the paycheck, right now (After getting less than $100 a week for six months, she's now getting around $300 a week.). And, they're already teaching her to drive a fork lift.
    They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. -- Isaiah 40:31

Vegetarian - Indian word for lousy hunter

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My dad's leg is swollen and his doctor said he may have a blood clot. Pray that the hospital staff does their best to find what the problem is and that my dad does all he can to fix it.

My grandmother (dad's side) is also going to be having back surgery so pray that it goes well.
    grace & peace

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Ultimate System for Prayer

I have built a simple, free website to assist people in prayer. Prayer is the ley to unlocking the power of God!!!

Kurt Steele
    www.kurtsteele.net
    Last edited by cattyfan; July 21st, 2008 at 08:57 PM.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Cry for Prayer and Fasting

Blow a trumpet in Zion, And sound an alarm on My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, For the day of the LORD is coming; Surely it is near, A day of darkness and gloom, A day of clouds and thick darkness. As the dawn is spread over the mountains, So there is a great and mighty people; There has never been anything like it, Nor will there be again after it To the years of many generations. A fire consumes before them And behind them a flame burns. The land is like the garden of Eden before them But a desolate wilderness behind them, And nothing at all escapes them. Their appearance is like the appearance of horses; And like war horses, so they run. With a noise as of chariots They leap on the tops of the mountains, Like the crackling of a flame of fire consuming the stubble, Like a mighty people arranged for battle. Before them the people are in anguish; All faces turn pale. They run like mighty men, They climb the wall like soldiers; And they each march in line, Nor do they deviate from their paths. They do not crowd each other, They march everyone in his path; When they burst through the defenses, They do not break ranks. They rush on the city, They run on the wall; They climb into the houses, They enter through the windows like a thief. Before them the earth quakes, The heavens tremble, The sun and the moon grow dark And the stars lose their brightness. The LORD utters His voice before His army; Surely His camp is very great, For strong is he who carries out His word. The day of the LORD is indeed great and very awesome, And who can endure it? "Yet even now," declares the LORD, "Return to Me with all your heart, And with fasting, weeping and mourning; And rend your heart and not your garments." Now return to the LORD your God, For He is gracious and compassionate, Slow to anger, abounding in lovingkindness And relenting of evil. Who knows whether He will not turn and relent And leave a blessing behind Him, Even a grain offering and a drink offering For the LORD your God? Blow a trumpet in Zion, Consecrate a fast, proclaim a solemn assembly,
    (Joe 2:1-15)

Kurt Steele

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My great aunt is dying of a brain tumor. The only thing they can give her is radiation because the tumor has tripled in size in just a few short months, and the radiation may kill her. She has gone blind and is starting to speak with people who died a long time ago.

My prayer is that God takes her home quickly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.

Larry Hardiman

Rookie
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Geez eveningsky339, I'm sorry to hear that! Makes my prayer request seem minor. I'll be praying for your family too. Were you close?
    "I had learned many English words, and could recite part of the Ten Commandments, I knew how to sleep on a bed, pray to Jesus, comb my hair, eat with a fork, and use a toilet...I also learned that a person thinks with his head instead of his heart."

-Hopi Sun Chief

cattyfan
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtsteele View Post
    I have built a simple, free website to assist people in prayer. Prayer is the ley to unlocking the power of God!!!

Kurt Steele
    www.kurtsteele.net

Stoip advertising your website, or you will be banned.

Journeyman
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2impiety View Post
    Everyone could use a little prayer.
    This thread is for anyone who could use some.
    You need not be Christian or even a theist. If you aren't sure where to turn and could use a little prayer, please post your prayer requests here.

I will spend time in prayer for each request.
    If you see a request in here please pray

(this thread is not for debate about prayer, theology, the existence of God etc...)

Please pray for me as I begin prsion ministry. After training, I will be going into the prisons and ministering to those behind the walls. I would lie if I said I wasn't scared as heck, I am looking forward to hearing the voices reach out to learn and know God's word. Please keep me in prayer for strength and God's guidance.

Thank You and Praise God!

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahdal View Post
    Geez eveningsky339, I'm sorry to hear that! Makes my prayer request seem minor. I'll be praying for your family too. Were you close?
    Yes we were close.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.

Larry Hardiman

Rookie
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hear that brother. You have been in my prayers the moment you asked.
    "I had learned many English words, and could recite part of the Ten Commandments, I knew how to sleep on a bed, pray to Jesus, comb my hair, eat with a fork, and use a toilet...I also learned that a person thinks with his head instead of his heart."

-Hopi Sun Chief

Thread Information