The earth is flat and we never went to the moon--Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ironically, I feel the same about those who buy what NASA is putting out. This thing goes both ways...
Did you know I have a direct connection to the "stuff" that NASA is putting out?? I have news for you... it's not fake, the earth is a sphere and we landed on the moon. You are the one buying the lie and I'm trying to help you not make a bigger *** out of yourself than you already have.

SaulToPaul 2

Two agencies send up an aircraft 100 miles.

1. Shows a curve
2. Shows a flat plane

Someone is lying. I suspect it's the ones with the lens that shows a curve (Even BEFORE the launch, when curvature would be undetectable).

If someone seriously looks into flat earth, with an open mind, unemotionally, they will at least begin to have questions about a globe.

SaulToPaul 2

Did you know I have a direct connection to the "stuff" that NASA is putting out?? I have news for you... it's not fake, the earth is a sphere and we landed on the moon. You are the one buying the lie and I'm trying to help you not make a bigger *** out of yourself than you already have.

I think you're emotionally attached and have lost objectivity.
I don't mind being called a moron. I know that I am able to think logically, without emotion.

SaulToPaul 2

Has NASA admitted that their globes are photoshopped?
Why do the continents continually change size and shape?

SaulToPaul 2

Are you going to the PJ school of conflation and false association?

I view everything through the big picture, the Kingdom of God vs the satan's kingdom.

I know Satan's ultimate goal, as laid out in scripture, and I can see how these things could be used in bringing about the final battle.

Right Divider

Body part
I think you're emotionally attached and have lost objectivity.
I don't mind being called a moron. I know that I am able to think logically, without emotion.
If you were thinking logically, you would know that the fact that the apparent size of the sun being the same all day long means that the sun is not small and near and circling the flat earth.

That you think that everything needs to hinge on NASA is false.

SaulToPaul 2

Then you're not enough of a FE zealot, because PJ and Dave completely ignore it and refuse it.

:up:

I don't know if it's flat, I've never been up there.

I know that I do not trust NASA, or any world government, or the elites. They are all desperate for me to believe it's a globe. They pound it into us from the time we are born. I just want to know why.

Right Divider

Body part

I know that I do not trust NASA, or any world government, or the elites. They are all desperate for me to believe it's a globe. They pound it into us from the time we are born. I just want to know why.
I don't sense the "desperation" and I don't know where you get that idea.

If it's true that we live on a globe, then they are not "pounding it into us" at all.

This is why I stick to observations like the apparent size of the sun all day long. That alone proves that the sun is NOT circling above a flat earth.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Maybe because it?? :idunno:

Maybe the duck really is just a duck.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I view everything through the big picture, the Kingdom of God vs the satan's kingdom.

I know Satan's ultimate goal, as laid out in scripture, and I can see how these things could be used in bringing about the final battle.
And what specifically is the sphere earth conspiracy doing to help Satan?

Evolution has a purpose for Satan. After all.... if evolution were true there is no necessity for a creator and therefore no necessity for a savior.

How does the shape of our planet impact Satan's mission?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And what specifically is the sphere earth conspiracy doing to help Satan?

Evolution has a purpose for Satan. After all.... if evolution were true there is no necessity for a creator and therefore no necessity for a savior.

How does the shape of our planet impact Satan's mission?

I said
Hello Knight, haven't see you around in ages.

john w

Hall of Fame
There seems to be a wee bit too much rabble rousing, and disputing, amongst the brethren, in recent days, on this thread. I always find that a bottle of "Nectarine Crush" pop, a game of checkers, some cashew fudge, and all of us members of the boc joining together, singing, in unison, "Welcome Sweet Springtime," "Good ol' 14A", removes some of the acrimony. All together now, .......A one-uh...a two-uh...

musterion

There seems to be a wee bit too much rabble rousing, and disputing, amongst the brethren, in recent days, on this thread. I always find that a bottle of "Nectarine Crush" pop, a game of checkers, some cashew fudge, and all of us members of the boc joining together, singing, in unison, "Welcome Sweet Springtime," "Good ol' 14A", removes some of the acrimony. All together now, .......A one-uh...a two-uh...

Who's gonna tell JohnW he's off-key?

Status
Not open for further replies.