Palestine? Palestinians? A 20th Century Creation

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You describe yourself and your own situation.

People such as yourself who do not have truth, they resort to insults, and some even try to make those insults sound like wisdom.

Talk about the scriptures or be quiet.

In Acts 1:11... Jesus assends... In Acts 1:11, men are looking up and it is said to them "this Jesus who was received up from you into the heaven, shall so come in what manner ye saw him going into heaven."

Here, let me help... this Jesus who was received up from you into the heaven, shall so come in what manner ye saw him going into heaven.

But do we know "where" He ascended from?

Acts 1:12... Then did they return to Jerusalem from the mount that is called of Olives, that is near Jerusalem, a sabbath's journey;

Do you disagree with this scripture?

Answer or shut thy mouth towards me tightly.

God's Truth

Exactly.

It is foolish man who thinks God cares about a piece of land in the middle east and fights over it.

Mat 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

LA

Excellent point.

The meek shall inherit the NEW EARTH.

Matthew 5:12 Rejoice and celebrate, because great is your reward in heaven;

Did you read that EvilEye?

Their reward is in heaven...there is a spiritual house being built up.
Since you are still looking to the earthly then you might want to look further.

Do you really think that God is not ashamed to call them their God while they long for this earthly land?

Hebrews 11:16 Instead, they were longing for a better country--a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.

Do you really think the Jews should be thinking so much about land on this earth?

Look at what is going to happen to this earth:

Micah 1:4
The mountains will melt under Him And the valleys will be split, Like wax before the fire, Like water poured down a steep place.

Matthew 24:35
Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.

What land did you say the Jews were going to receive?

God's Truth

In Acts 1:11... Jesus assends... In Acts 1:11, men are looking up and it is said to them "this Jesus who was received up from you into the heaven, shall so come in what manner ye saw him going into heaven."

Here, let me help... this Jesus who was received up from you into the heaven, shall so come in what manner ye saw him going into heaven.

Acts 1:12... Then did they return to Jerusalem from the mount that is called of Olives, that is near Jerusalem, a sabbath's journey;

How many times do I have to answer your question?

Jesus is going to come back in the sky.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Christ's place of return, does not mean the inheritance of the saints is small strips of land to each tribe in the middle east.

However you should read more carefully--

Act 1:10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
Act 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

I do not take much notice of your posts because they are so convoluted and full of arrogance.

You are not looking to discuss the truth. You think you are the truth.

LA

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Christ's place of return, does not mean the inheritance of the saints is small strips of land to each tribe in the middle east.

However you should read more carefully--

Act 1:10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
Act 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

I do not take much notice of your posts because they are so convoluted and full of arrogance.

You are not looking to discuss the truth. You think you are the truth.

LA

If you really knew me, you wouldn't say this. But you are posting anti-Semitic theology on a thread that is about a conflict you seem to side against Literal Israel on.

What do you expect from me?

You post rehashed replacement theology and I simply posted scripture. I don't suppose you would look at Zechariah 14:4 now would you?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you really knew me, you wouldn't say this. But you are posting anti-Semitic theology on a thread that is about a conflict you seem to side against Literal Israel on.

You post rehashed replacement theology and I simply posted scripture. I don't suppose you would look at Zechariah 14:4 now would you?

Your arguments are pathetic.

Who controls Israel of the middle east now, and also soon before Christ returns.--

Rev 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Rev 11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
Rev 11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
Rev 11:11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
Rev 11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
Rev 11:13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

You have swallowed the lie that Judaism of the nation calling themselves Israel are the apple of Gods eye.

You think they will not be a member nation of the beast and almost full of beast worshipers?

You have no idea.

Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

LA

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Your arguments are pathetic.

Who controls Israel of the middle east now, and also soon before Christ returns.--

Rev 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
Rev 11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
Rev 11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
Rev 11:11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
Rev 11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
Rev 11:13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

You have swallowed the lie that Judaism of the nation calling themselves Israel are the apple of Gods eye.

You think they will not be a member nation of the beast and almost full of beast worshipers?

You have no idea.

Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

LA

#Someone seems to be thensitive about this matter?
#Upset that Joel 3:2, Acts 1:11-12, Zechariah 14:4 and luke 21:20 and most of Matthew 24 reframe the scripture you just quoted
#Step it up...

Calling someone pathetic in argument to cover up your unscriptural assertions isn't going to cut it.

Now I understand why people are warned about the LA freeway.

chair

How about deal with the scriptures I gave about cut off Jews?

How about the scriptures that I gave that say all are condemned unless they come to God through Jesus?

How about the scripture that God says no longer of human descent (meaning no longer to whom you are blood related)?

How about the scripture that says no more by human decision? That is about any and all who decide to just become a Jew thinking that makes them a child of God...or a Jew who gets married and has his wife become one. God does not allow that anymore. It does not matter to whom one is blood related. It no longer matters about earthly land either.

How about noticing that "New Testament Scriptures" are only of academic interest to me? They are not Scripture.

chair

How about [MENTION=5868]chair[/MENTION] looks in Acts 1 and Zechariah 14 to see Jesus comes back to literal Israel via Mt. of Olives, then links to Joel 3:2 to see why He starts near Jerusalem?

Nice try.

God is the original Zionist.

#So god goes back on His word?
#Tell me more God's Truth

#How about you don't
#Spiritual Israel, Reformed roots doctrine.
#Yummy doctrines of man
#lame attempt

Why are the texts of Joel and Zechariah supposed to be connected to Jesus? Is it because God is described as "standing"? If so- that is rather weak. God is soemtimes described in human terms, but that does not make him a man, nor does it make Jesus into God. If there is something else there, you will have to point it out to me. S long as Israel is the real Israel, those of the Exodus (remember God's stretched out hand?) and not some fake philosophical replacement, those texts are nationalistic, relating very much to Israel as a nation.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Why are the texts of Joel and Zechariah supposed to be connected to Jesus? Is it because God is described as "standing"? If so- that is rather weak. God is soemtimes described in human terms, but that does not make him a man, nor does it make Jesus into God. If there is something else there, you will have to point it out to me. S long as Israel is the real Israel, those of the Exodus (remember God's stretched out hand?) and not some fake philosophical replacement, those texts are nationalistic, relating very much to Israel as a nation.

No and yes... it isn't an attemp to sway you. It was in response to someone pumping replacement theology out. I was getting tired of someone telling you God replaced the Jews. The context of Acts 1:11-12 places "our" concept of the messiah going into "your messiah's" Israel prophecies.

This wasn't for you to be converted with, it is to show you that it is wrong when Christians are conceited towards the Jews.

This is all. It was a link to your Messianic prophecies in our Jesus stuff. It is a tool to shut people up that say Israel was "replaced".

God's Truth

How about noticing that "New Testament Scriptures" are only of academic interest to me? They are not Scripture.

How about you acknowledge that if you say anything about the New Testament and Jesus Christ you realize that you are only giving worthless opinions unless you get wisdom and knowledge which only comes from doing what Jesus says. See John 7:17.

God's Truth

No and yes... it isn't an attemp to sway you. It was in response to someone pumping replacement theology out. I was getting tired of someone telling you God replaced the Jews. The context of Acts 1:11-12 places "our" concept of the messiah going into "your messiah's" Israel prophecies.

This wasn't for you to be converted with, it is to show you that it is wrong when Christians are conceited towards the Jews.

This is all. It was a link to your Messianic prophecies in our Jesus stuff. It is a tool to shut people up that say Israel was "replaced".

What don't you get about God bound ALL (the Jews) OVER to where THE GENTILES were? That means God bound them to be separate from Him. Just ask for the scriptures.

What don't you get about God not caring anymore about blood relations?! See John 1:13.

You argue with the Calvinists who do not truly look at and believe scriptures, and neither do you.

God's Truth

Why do you start accusing Christians of being prejudiced against Jews?

The Bible says they were bound to disobedience---THAT MEANS they were put where the Gentiles were.

Romans 11:32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

Did you read that? You cannot put not even one scripture aside.

Those who were bound over to where the Gentiles were---they are condemned, just like the Gentiles!

2 Thessalonians 2:12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

Did you read that and do you believe it? ALL are condemned, even the Jews who reject Jesus.

John 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

Those Jews who do not believe in Jesus are no different and not better than any Gentiles who do not believe in Jesus.

All are children of the devil until they come to God through Jesus Christ the Lord and Savior of all.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
What don't you get about God bound ALL (the Jews) OVER to where THE GENTILES were? That means God bound them to be separate from Him. Just ask for the scriptures.

What don't you get about God not caring anymore about blood relations?! See John 1:13.

You argue with the Calvinists who do not truly look at and believe scriptures, and neither do you.

Okay...

I'll put it in simple terms. The "two" "will" be one body, in Christ, as you understand, but the Bridegroom has one final surprise for all of us. There are unfulfilled Messianic prophecies that are echoed in Revelation that come from the OT. The olive tree isn't complete yet. Read Romans 11... or don't, but it's all there. It ain't over until the final shofar blows!

# yup

God's Truth

Okay...

I'll put it in simple terms. The "two" "will" be one body, in Christ, as you understand, but the Bridegroom has one final surprise for all of us. There are unfulfilled Messianic prophecies that are echoed in Revelation that come from the OT. The olive tree isn't complete yet. Read Romans 11... or don't, but it's all there. It ain't over until the final shofar blows!

# yup

The two ARE made one in Christ.

That has already happened and is happening.

The Jews are not saved any differently than the way of the the Gentiles.

There isn't a different Way.

When Jesus comes again, it will be too late for anyone, so be ready.

chair

How about you acknowledge that if you say anything about the New Testament and Jesus Christ you realize that you are only giving worthless opinions unless you get wisdom and knowledge which only comes from doing what Jesus says. See John 7:17.

How about you acknowledge that there are people in this world who are not Christian, to whom the Christian holy books have no particular importance?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The two ARE made one in Christ.

That has already happened and is happening.

The Jews are not saved any differently than the way of the the Gentiles.

There isn't a different Way.

When Jesus comes again, it will be too late for anyone, so be ready.
[MENTION=595]Knight[/MENTION] says "Never Give Up".

Imagine how much his assertion pales in comparison to God's use of that phrase. So... I'll simply move forward and recognize that you choose to speak without listening... at the moment.

I choose to not give up on you, but back away for the moment.

Peace and stubbornness

God's Truth

[MENTION=595]Knight[/MENTION] says "Never Give Up".

Imagine how much his assertion pales in comparison to God's use of that phrase. So... I'll simply move forward and recognize that you choose to speak without listening... at the moment.

I choose to not give up on you, but back away for the moment.

Peace and stubbornness

Never giving up is to all who want to be saved, it is NOT to a specific ethnic group.