ECT What is the Gospel?

Interplanner

What's you success rate in stopping it?

I haven't seen that you've succeeded in bringing anyone over to your view on TOL.

Who cares? So now, you are doing anything but talking about what Ps 2, 16 and 110 were about. Now the subject is my success rate. I'm one little guy on the i.net fighting 100 years of fraud, and a gazillion bibles with experts notes that support 2P2P.

Right Divider

Body part
You congratulate yourself all the time on your victory understanding built on 2P2P. So when 'saved' in Romans is not about a Davidic theocracy you go to Lk 1 because you think a Davidic theocracy is there. It is not. It is another fail. But you congratulate yourself nonetheless on being so know the bible so well.
So AGAIN you must ACCUSE without EVIDENCE.

Thanks for, once again, proving what a charlatan you are!

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Who cares? So now, you are doing anything but talking about what Ps 2, 16 and 110 were about. Now the subject is my success rate. I'm one little guy on the i.net fighting 100 years of fraud, and a gazillion bibles with experts notes that support 2P2P.

Why would you want to undermine the plain sense of Ps 2, 16 and 110 and impose a foreign meaning on them?

Interplanner

Nothing, but it is not Davidic-theocratic. Nor is Rom 11, which is why you left.

Lk 1 sounds like it is, but if you know the purpose of Luke-Acts, it is to represent Paul to Roman admin and show that he was not concocting part of the general Jewish revolt against Rome with an expectation of divine intervention in battle, as were the zealots. So Jerusalem is consoled and redeemed but not in violence. It's the believers.

Likewise he 'accomplishes his exodus' which was the 'journey' through the 'Red Sea' of suffering and death, Lk 9.

The promise of the forgiveness of sins to Abraham through the grace of God was now here, Lk 1:73-77. the path of peace of 79 was NOT to participate in the violent revolution of the zealots. Rome would have had no problem with them.

Right Divider

Body part
Nothing, but it is not Davidic-theocratic. Nor is Rom 11, which is why you left.
Romans 11 does NOT need to confirm other scriptures about the coming kingdom, there are plenty that do.... Like Luke 1.

Lk 1 sounds like it is, but if you know the purpose of Luke-Acts, it is to represent Paul to Roman admin and show that he was not concocting part of the general Jewish revolt against Rome with an expectation of divine intervention in battle, as were the zealots. So Jerusalem is consoled and redeemed but not in violence. It's the believers.
LOL, you're a twisted unbeliever. You have a completely CONTRIVED and ridiculous view of the Bible. Always the OUTSIDE-IN "interp".

Likewise he 'accomplishes his exodus' which was the 'journey' through the 'Red Sea' of suffering and death, Lk 9.
:french:
Luke 9 has 62 verses, chapter blaster. QUOTE the ones that you're talking about.

The promise of the forgiveness of sins to Abraham through the grace of God was now here, Lk 1:73-77. the path of peace of 79 was NOT to participate in the violent revolution of the zealots. Rome would have had no problem with them.
Why do we NOT read about the gospel of the grace of God before Paul?

Luke 1:67-79 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:67) And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying, (1:68) Blessed [be] the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people, (1:69) And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David; (1:70) As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began: (1:71) That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us; (1:72) To perform the mercy [promised] to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant; (1:73) The oath which he sware to our father Abraham, (1:74) That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear, (1:75) In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life. (1:76) And thou, child, shalt be called the prophet of the Highest: for thou shalt go before the face of the Lord to prepare his ways; (1:77) To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins, (1:78) Through the tender mercy of our God; whereby the dayspring from on high hath visited us, (1:79) To give light to them that sit in darkness and [in] the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.

Why does Zacharias, FILLED WITH THE HOLY GHOST?:

• Say that the God of Israel hath visited and redeemed His people?
  • Why not everyone?
  • Why is the horn of salvation raised for US IN THE HOUSE of His servant DAVID?
  • Why not for everyone?
  • Who are the fathers and what is His holy covenant?
  • Why is the knowledge of salvation going to His people?
  • Why not everyone?
No, the path of peace was FAR MORE than that, Mr. Historian.

THIS is what he was talking about:

Ezek 34:22-31 (AKJV/PCE)
(34:22) Therefore will I save my flock, and they shall no more be a prey; and I will judge between cattle and cattle. (34:23) And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, [even] my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd. (34:24) And I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the LORD have spoken [it]. (34:25) And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods. (34:26) And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing. (34:27) And the tree of the field shall yield her fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase, and they shall be safe in their land, and shall know that I [am] the LORD, when I have broken the bands of their yoke, and delivered them out of the hand of those that served themselves of them. (34:28) And they shall no more be a prey to the heathen, neither shall the beast of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and none shall make [them] afraid. (34:29) And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more. (34:30) Thus shall they know that I the LORD their God [am] with them, and [that] they, [even] the house of Israel, [are] my people, saith the Lord GOD. (34:31) And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, [are] men, [and] I [am] your God, saith the Lord GOD.

You're so steeped in man-made doctrine and so ignorant of scripture.

Wick Stick

Here is the gospel which was preached by the Twelve:

"And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where"
(Lk.9:6).​

They certainly were not preaching the same gospel which Paul preached to the Gentiles, the gospel which is centered on the fact that Christ died for our sins (1 Cor.15:1-4), since the Twelve did not even know that the Lord Jesus was going to die (Lk.18:33-34).

Things which are different cannot be the same!
And things which are the same cannot be diverse.

The gospel is the reconciliation of God and man, because God has come to man.

The gospel preached by the disciples is most often summarized as "the kingdom of God is at hand." That's a proclamation that God has come to man.

The gospel of the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus by Paul is more detailed, showing HOW the two are reconciled, but it's still the same good news - God has come to man, and so the two can be reconciled.

Honestly, both groups taught this gospel in multiple ways. Peter and Paul both use teach that our bodies are God's temple. Paul teaches that we are all "parts" within a greater Body of Christ. Jesus taught that 'I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.' It's all the same thing, the reconciliation - the unification - of God and man.

These things are the same thing, in varying degrees of detail, and explained sometimes by using metaphors, but the same thing. God has come to man, and so Man is reconciled to God.

ChildofGod

The gospel is the good news for all mankind, that God so loved the world that He sent His one and only son Jesus Christ to be crucified for the sins of all, so that whoever believes in Him shall not die but have eternal life in heaven.

Basically, the punishment of sin, is death, and eternal separation from God. So, Jesus, the son of God, came to earth and lived a sinless, perfect life, so that when he was crucified and killed He rose from the dead. Because death had no power over Him because He had not sinned and therefore did not deserve the punishment for that which He hadn't done. Death literally could not hold Him down and so He was resurrected. In the old testament times, people had to pass on their sins to an animal to sacrifice to God in atonement for their sins. But then Jesus came and became the ultimate sacrifice, so now all we have to do is confess with our mouth and believe in our hearts that Jesus Christ is the Lord and Saviour, and then we take on His identity as the spotless and pure child of God, and thus receive the gift of grace from God in the form of eternal life with Him. Grace and Mercy triumphs over judgement.

That is the good news, which is the gospel.

Right Divider

Body part
The gospel is the good news for all mankind, that God so loved the world that He sent His one and only son Jesus Christ to be crucified for the sins of all, so that whoever believes in Him shall not die but have eternal life in heaven.

Basically, the punishment of sin, is death, and eternal separation from God. So, Jesus, the son of God, came to earth and lived a sinless, perfect life, so that when he was crucified and killed He rose from the dead. Because death had no power over Him because He had not sinned and therefore did not deserve the punishment for that which He hadn't done. Death literally could not hold Him down and so He was resurrected. In the old testament times, people had to pass on their sins to an animal to sacrifice to God in atonement for their sins. But then Jesus came and became the ultimate sacrifice, so now all we have to do is confess with our mouth and believe in our hearts that Jesus Christ is the Lord and Saviour, and then we take on His identity as the spotless and pure child of God, and thus receive the gift of grace from God in the form of eternal life with Him. Grace and Mercy triumphs over judgement.

That is the good news, which is the gospel.
WRONG.

Death had no power over Him because He is the Creator of Life. He is the LIFE.

John 14:6 (AKJV/PCE)
(14:6) Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Right Divider

Body part
He said 20 good things and you pounced on something you think is mistaken. It stinks.
Just how much leaven does it take to leaven the whole loaf?

Do you believe that the LORD Jesus Christ had the power over death BECAUSE He did not sin?

Your "theology" is sick and needs to be put out of its misery.