Sabbath

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
marhig,

Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

even this fruit is interpreted so differently by most of us.

I am here to spread my conviction. I also try to encourage other similar faith.

You are right, no one is perfect so we should not name calling just because we don't agree with them.

I have been encouraging squeaky from the beginning because he has been heckled most of his threads, and many of what he teaches similar to my faith.

Yet, he is inducing his convincing by calling names and ridiculing. That's why I started addressing his loop holes.

The following is what you believe:

1) The Apostle Paul is an anti-Christ.
2) Trinitarians are wrong.
3) Church goers are bad.
4) Only Matthew through John are true and you reject the rest of the
Bible.
5) The Jehovah Witnesses are godly people.

clefty

marhig,

You are right, no one is perfect so we should not name calling just because we don't agree with them.

I have been encouraging squeaky from the beginning because he has been heckled most of his threads, and many of what he teaches similar to my faith.

Yet, he is inducing his convincing by calling names and ridiculing. That's why I started addressing his loop holes.

The power of the fruit is that within it is the seed of the SAME tree...not only does the tree produce fruit but through the fruit it replicates itself...

May our fruit contain seeds that replicate the tree we belong to...

Even in the biological realm of grafting, branches will only survive if they are of the same family...

We must be more like the root and trunk not less...Live and love JUST AS He...not choose our own way

Once we die to ourselves we do His will...

We are His...

We do because we are...that's what trees do...bear like fruit

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't agree 100% with my supporters in many ways. But I don't nit pick small stuff.

I don't see much of encouraging posts going on in non-trin posters.

It is sad because trin believers have much support going on among them.

You say that because you don't believe in the Trinity and you've stated before "I don't know if I'm saved, I will have to wait and see?"

clefty

Good day to you Sir.

Yes good day for all...a day of rest...a Sabbath day...

Hopefully not running around hunting for last minute gifts for a holiday becoming more and more like the golden calf...

Remember the reason for the season has His own seasons for His own reasons...

marhig

I don't agree 100% with my supporters in many ways. But I don't nit pick small stuff

Me neither, but I know that God looks at the heart first and foremost. And even though I don't agree with some completely, I know that none of us are perfect and only God is righteousness in his judgments .

I don't see much of encouraging posts going on in non-trin posters.

It is sad because trin believers have much support going on among them

Yes, and that's probably the thing that we should do, support each other more. I've noticed though, some of those who are in the mainstream Christian churches are the most judgemental of all, even calling others heretics and condemning them to hell and being very insulting, yet many of those that they insult could love God from the depths of their hearts.

It's a shame that they look down on others as they do. Because we are quoting chapter and verse exactly what the Bible teaches. So even if they believe differently, they shouldn't condemn others who are actually quoting the words of Jesus as then telling them that they are wrong.

Anyway, as I said, only God knows the heart and only he can judges us all

marhig

3) Church goers are bad.
Bible.

I don't agree regarding the apostle Paul, he's a strong man of God. Hopefully those who don't see this will do one day.

Trinitarians are wrong, their teachings are false.

It's not the church goers that are bad, I'm sure that there are many are godly people, but the teachings are wrong and they are giving people a false sense of security with the false OSAS doctrine, any church that teaches that Jesus has done it all and you can live your life as you please, is a false church.

I'm sure meshak doesn't reject the rest of the Bible at all.

Who are you to judge the Jehovah's witnesses? I think you should be looking at your own heart first before you judge others!

marhig

The power of the fruit is that within it is the seed of the SAME tree...not only does the tree produce fruit but through the fruit it replicates itself...

May our fruit contain seeds that replicate the tree we belong to...

Even in the biological realm of grafting, branches will only survive if they are of the same family...

We must be more like the root and trunk not less...Live and love JUST AS He...not choose our own way

Once we die to ourselves we do His will...

We are His...

We do because we are...that's what trees do...bear like fruit

We were talking about this in our house meeting last night :)

We said that once a seed is planted then it will replicate that which it has come from, and this is true of those who have the true seed of Christ, you will see the life of Christ in and through them.

Also we spoke about seedless grapes, and how they have been modified by man to suit their wants, rather than just using them in the way that God has made them. And this is like the false churches, they've changed the ways of God to suit man, over time they have modifying their teachings, eventually removing the seed which is Christ, and teaching differently to how he taught using man's understanding to try to work out the Bible and changing the word of God.

Love is the key and the core of the teachings of the gospel, and those who belong to Christ will love God as he did, and this world will mean nothing to them. God will be first in their lives and you will know them by their fruits. There are many who say they love God from their mouths but their hearts are far from him.

If we're not dying to self and doing Gods will, then we're not truly walking in the Spirit.

marhig

You say that because you don't believe in the Trinity and you've stated before "I don't know if I'm saved, I will have to wait and see?"
I believe the same, because Jesus taught that those who endure to the end, the same shall be saved. And I believe Jesus.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Then you should know that the body is a temple and should be well taken care of...

And not use a text which on the surface seems to imply ingesting copious amounts of food does not defile a man...

You claim by cutting and pasting texts you know scripture and Truth...but so does Satan...he knows scripture and Truth...just refuses to obey...

Is your temple used for setting aside the seventh day? To keep it Holy?

I said
What are you the anti Christ. I have yet to see anything in the mew testament that you believe. Everything that comes out of your mouth defiles you.

Mark 7:18-23
18 So He said to them, "Are you thus without understanding also? Do you not perceive that whatever enters a man from outside cannot defile him,
19 "because it does not enter his heart but his stomach, and is eliminated, thus purifying all foods?"
20 And He said, "What comes out of a man, that defiles a man.
21 "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
22 "thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness.
23 "All these evil things come from within and defile a man."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky,

The scripture are given to practice what God wants His people to practice.

It seems that you have to look into the scripture to answer when you are asked.

If you know God's will and have been reading the Scripture, you don't have to go into the scripture. It should be in your heart what to practice and how to answer inquirers.

What you are doing seems to be beginner, milk stage faith, imo.

I said
I demonstrate the Holy Spirit. I share what He tells me. I even post the location of each verse so anyone can check me. I walk after the Holy Spirit.

1 Cor 2:4-7
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yes, and that's probably the thing that we should do, support each other more. I've noticed though, some of those who are in the mainstream Christian churches are the most judgemental of all, even calling others heretics and condemning them to hell and being very insulting, yet many of those that they insult could love God from the depths of their hearts.

It seems that this forum is ok with mainstream Christians to ridicule and name calling and insulting their opponents.

but two wrongs don't make one right.

I put most of them on ignore because I don't want to go down to their level.

This is mainstream church forum. their opposers have no right to complain how they give out infraction.

that is the rule of this forum.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I'm sure none of us are perfect, and we are all doing something wrong, I know that there are things that I am still fighting to overcome completely. If we look into our own hearts, then I'm sure we will see that we have no right to judge others, who are we? Were just flesh! We could be judging others on the outside, yet God could see that our hearts are worse than theirs.

Overeating destroys the body, and so does smoking and drinking etc. and cravings for anything are what we are to deny. But, everyone here who is judging others needs to take a hard look at themselves and see what cravings or fleshly wants that they are weak against too before they point the finger.

As I said those things destroy the body, and we are to try and deny them. But the worst ones are those that defile the heart and that hurt others too, especially when we know God. Hatred, hardness, spite, envy, cruelty, to covet, backbiters, lust, vanity, fornication,, disobedience toward God, lovers of the world, foul mouth, lying, etc.

If through Christ we are cleansed inside the heart first, then the outside will also start to be cleansed and the outward sins will start to go as we die the death.

I've said before, makeup and hair and the doing up my outward appearance didn't go until my heart was cleansed of vanity. Hardness stopped when God replaced it with his love, etc. And as God through Christ cleanses our inside, we change and our old man dies and we are brought to life in God, by the spirit.

I said
To many are focused on the outside, and it is all perishing.

2 Cor 4:16-18
16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory,
18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
(NKJ)

marhig

It seems that this forum is ok with mainstream Christians to ridicule and name calling and insulting their opponents.

but two wrongs don't make one right.

I put most of them on ignore because I don't want to go down to their level.

This is mainstream church forum. their opposers have no right to complain how they give out infraction.

that is the rule of this forum.
Ah right, well that's a shame isn't it.

I don't care what they call me personally, but it must hurt some. I just know that God will judge me and them, and I know that my heart has to be right before him and not any man can judge me or decide where I'm going when I die. And Jesus said that we will be persecuted for his namesake, but rejoice and be glad, because great is our reward in heaven.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
marhig,

I said
You should never judge someone according to their appearance. But you do

John 7:24
24 "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment."
(NKJ)

marhig

I said
To many are focused on the outside, and it is all perishing.

2 Cor 4:16-18
16Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.
17For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory,
18while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
(NKJ)

I see those verses as talking about letting go of our old life, and as our old man goes and dies our inner man is being renewed daily, is that what you mean?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

3) Church goers are bad.
Bible.

I said
You said the book of Matthew was for someone else not Christians. You also said the book of James is not for you.

Rom 2:1-3

1 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
2 But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.
3 And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes good day for all...a day of rest...a Sabbath day...

Hopefully not running around hunting for last minute gifts for a holiday becoming more and more like the golden calf...

Remember the reason for the season has His own seasons for His own reasons...

I said
You are deceiving so many, and one day you will answer for it.

Matt 18:6
6 "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
(NKJ)