British Vote To Leave EU and A Christian Zionist Fable

northwye

See: http://theendtimes.news/2016/06/24/...nsationalists-shocked-disappointed-and-angry/

"I just don’t get it,” admitted loyal KJV-only, Left Behind-loving Mary Huddleston, 78, of Ann Arbor in a post to the RAPTURE READY! Facebook group page. “I thought the EU was going to bring in the Anti-Christ, invade Israel, and usher in an apocalyptic hell on earth the likes of which has never been known in all of human history. How could it just fizzle out this way?”

“I AM SO DISAPPOINTED!”

"Yet for every depressed dispensationalist left combing through the wreckage of their crumbled end times perspective, there seems to be at least a dozen jubilant Britons who are thrilled to have freed themselves from the controlling tentacles of the Brussels-based political monstrosity that is the European Union."

The Christian Zionist fable says their one man super anti-Christ figure is to take over Israel - the state called Israel, not the Israel of God - sit in the newly rebuilt temple in Jerusalem and usher in the Tribulation. That the one man anti-Christ is to be brought in by the European Union is just one variation on the Christian Zionist fable. Some of the Christian Zionists may say that the arrival of their one man anti-Christ does not depend upon the European Union anyway. But the Christian Zionist pre-tribulation rapture of the Capital C Church in their fable occurs right before the beginning of the Tribulation period, and before the rapture can occur the anti-Christ must arrive.

."Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time." I John 2: 18.

"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world." I John 4: 3

The falling away of II Thessalonians 2: 3-4 and several supporting texts, as well as well as Revelation 13: 3, 12, imply that the spirit of anti-Christ gains momentum in the very last time. The falling away of those claiming to be Christians is brought about by the many false prophets of Matthew 24: 5, 11, and 23, but the surrounding culture becomes more and more anti-Christ. There is not a time when there is no spirit of anti-Christ, and it does not happen that all of a sudden a one man anti-Christ appears.

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world." I John 4: 1

"And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.."..." No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.."

"Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.."

"Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day."

"In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." John 6: 40, 44, 54, John 11: 24, I Corinthians15: 52

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just don’t get it,” admitted loyal KJV-only, Left Behind-loving Mary Huddleston, 78, of Ann Arbor in a post to the RAPTURE READY! Facebook group page. “I thought the EU was going to bring in the Anti-Christ, invade Israel, and usher in an apocalyptic hell on earth the likes of which has never been known in all of human history. How could it just fizzle out this way?

She doesn't know what the Bible says. So what. Neither do most here. Actually, a bunch here do know, but don't care.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Ever notice that Christians who wallow in their notion of a rapture are idiots :rolleyes:

That is why people like that Harold guy talking about the world ending are often successful- it's not hard to get the confidence of morons.

Interplanner

See: http://theendtimes.news/2016/06/24/...nsationalists-shocked-disappointed-and-angry/

"I just don’t get it,” admitted loyal KJV-only, Left Behind-loving Mary Huddleston, 78, of Ann Arbor in a post to the RAPTURE READY! Facebook group page. “I thought the EU was going to bring in the Anti-Christ, invade Israel, and usher in an apocalyptic hell on earth the likes of which has never been known in all of human history. How could it just fizzle out this way?”

“I AM SO DISAPPOINTED!”

"Yet for every depressed dispensationalist left combing through the wreckage of their crumbled end times perspective, there seems to be at least a dozen jubilant Britons who are thrilled to have freed themselves from the controlling tentacles of the Brussels-based political monstrosity that is the European Union."

The Christian Zionist fable says their one man super anti-Christ figure is to take over Israel - the state called Israel, not the Israel of God - sit in the newly rebuilt temple in Jerusalem and usher in the Tribulation. That the one man anti-Christ is to be brought in by the European Union is just one variation on the Christian Zionist fable. Some of the Christian Zionists may say that the arrival of their one man anti-Christ does not depend upon the European Union anyway. But the Christian Zionist pre-tribulation rapture of the Capital C Church in their fable occurs right before the beginning of the Tribulation period, and before the rapture can occur the anti-Christ must arrive.

."Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time." I John 2: 18.

"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world." I John 4: 3

The falling away of II Thessalonians 2: 3-4 and several supporting texts, as well as well as Revelation 13: 3, 12, imply that the spirit of anti-Christ gains momentum in the very last time. The falling away of those claiming to be Christians is brought about by the many false prophets of Matthew 24: 5, 11, and 23, but the surrounding culture becomes more and more anti-Christ. There is not a time when there is no spirit of anti-Christ, and it does not happen that all of a sudden a one man anti-Christ appears.

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world." I John 4: 1

"And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.."..." No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.."

"Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.."

"Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day."

"In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." John 6: 40, 44, 54, John 11: 24, I Corinthians15: 52

Thanks Northwye,
I'm sorry I've just had work and other business and haven't read your materials.