Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
ACW, I highly doubt you're a member of The Body of Christ and have been sealed, indwelt, and baptized (not by water) into The Body of Christ by The Holy Spirit. Have you ever given a personal Testimony of how you became a child of God?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
All you do is spew hatred for Homosexuals. If you don't accept The Grace Gospel as preached by the Apostle Paul, you'll be standing in line with the rest of the unbelievers at the judgment.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
I've run across quite a few LGBTQ activists in the years I've been involved in the culture war MrDante, and when it comes to defending homosexuality and the LGBTQ agenda, you fall in the mediocre range.

Perhaps you weren't meant to defend perversion? (i.e. don't quit your day job).

Have you ever thought about true freedom and love, the kind that only a relationship with Jesus Christ can bring?

Just mediocre? I'm sure i can do better. Tell me, what additional of your sick and hateful practices should I be more vocal about opposing?

The one thing that I did respect about the homosexual activists whom I've debated over the years that were able to do more than just copy and paste bogus LGBTQ studies, was that the vast majority of them at least admitted that they were practicing homosexuals. Granted, they weren't honest about how they contracted same-sex desires (i.e they were sexually abused as a child or grew up in a dysfunctional home) but they weren't ashamed of their behavior and lifestyle.

Do I want to see that from you in the upcoming year? NO! I want you to experience true freedom and love, the kind that only a relationship with Jesus Christ can bring will do to your life.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! Note the 3 different kinds of cultures talked about in the first few minutes.

11+ minute video.

Ugh. I knew I shouldn't have looked at anything you label as brilliant.

Based on previous interactions with you, I've noticed that you have the attention span of a gnat. Surely you weren't able to sit through 11+ minutes of a compassionate follower of Christ speaking about homosexuality were you?

To save others the pain wasting your time watching this soft spoken sociopath let me sum it up. Homosexuals are incapable of love, spirituality, rationality and anything else that defines a human being. Therefore a "good" Christian will do everything in their power to hurt them and to destroy their lives and families.

My my, the hatred of mediocre homosexual activist MrDante is high today. Did you throw darts at your computer screen or do something more productive and write Ravi Zacharias a good ole fashioned LGBTQ 'love' letter?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
For those of you that haven't heard, National Geographic Magazine is aiding the LGBTQueer-child molesting cause by posting a gender confused 9 year old boy on the cover of it's magazine.

image_2016-12-19_13-03-42.png

American Family Association's President Tim Wildmon addressed it in an AFA article:

National Geographic exploits children to further an agenda

Dec. 20, 2016

Last week, National Geographic announced their January edition would feature a nine year old boy who wants to be perceived as a girl. The magazine’s editor wrote, "She has lived as an openly transgender girl since age 5, and she captured the complexity of the conversation around gender. Today, we're not only talking about gender roles for boys and girls—we're talking about our evolving understanding of people on the gender spectrum."

Advocates for sexual deviancy have quickly moved from using adults to promote their agenda to exploiting children as the face of their cause.

Susan Goldberg, the National Geographic editor, should be ashamed of herself for using a young child in such an abusive manner. The overwhelming majority of doctors and psychiatrists label what this child is going through as "gender dysphoria" and National Geographic is lauding it as "beautiful."

Studies show that roughly 40% of those who identify as transgender end up attempting suicide. Is this a lifestyle that should be lauded?

From the beginning of mankind there have been two sexes: male and female. Genesis 1:27 says, "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him, male and female he created them."

National Geographic is the latest print media company to abandon what it does best to foist a lifestyle in the American public that the medical community identifies as unhealthy. Imagine the pain and psychological trauma gender dysphoria causes children and adults. Rather than abandoning geography to shame Americans into embracing such a lifestyle, we should be helping individuals who struggle with this disorder. That is, helping confused individuals accept their wonderfully crafted and God-given biology.
http://www.afa.net/action-alerts/national-geographic-exploits-children-to-further-an-agenda/

I suppose I could talk about how 80% (or more) gender confused children eventually go back to their biological birth gender (only 20% continue to be gender confused into adulthood).

I suppose I could talk about how gender confused boys experience the following: "Side effects in biologic males treated with estrogens may include increased propensity to blood clotting (venous thrombosis with a risk of fatal pulmonary
embolism), development of benign pituitary prolactinomas, infertility, weight gain, emotional
lability and liver disease."
http://www.pfox.org/Q&A-gender-identity-confusion.pdf

I suppose I could talk about how depression (and hence suicide) and prostitution run disproportionately high amongst gender confused people, but I'd rather talk about a LGBTQ activist:

The little boy's mother, Debi Jackson.

AveryJackson_.jpg

What kind of monster is Debi Jackson?

According to her own website, the kind that is guest speaker at all kinds of LGBTQ events.

Speaking Engagements

•Gender Odyssey | Seattle, WA
•Keynote, Trans Health & Education Alliance | Atlanta, GA
•Human Rights Campaign Regional Meeting | Cleveland, OH

•OASIS Transgender Outreach | Houston, TX
•Human Rights Campaign National Convention | Washington, D.C.
•Human Rights Campaign Regional Convention | St. Louis, MO
•Trevor Project’s Trevor LIVE | New York, NY
•Trans Health & Education Alliance | Atlanta, GA
•HRC’s Corporate Equality Index Awards | New York, NY
•Time to THRIVE | Portland, OR

•PFLAG National Conference | Washington, D.C.
•Listen To Your Mother Show | Kansas City, MO
http://www.debi-jackson.com/

Using one's own gender confused child to promote the LGBTQ cause, sickening.

MrDante

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! Note the 3 different kinds of cultures talked about in the first few minutes.

11+ minute video.

Based on previous interactions with you, I've noticed that you have the attention span of a gnat. Surely you weren't able to sit through 11+ minutes of a compassionate follower of Christ speaking about homosexuality were you?

My my, the hatred of mediocre homosexual activist MrDante is high today. Did you throw darts at your computer screen or do something more productive and write Ravi Zacharias a good ole fashioned LGBTQ 'love' letter?

Why? You're the one who's taken a fancy to him.

MrDante

For those of you that haven't heard, National Geographic Magazine is aiding the LGBTQueer-child molesting cause by posting a gender confused 9 year old boy on the cover of it's magazine.

image_2016-12-19_13-03-42.png

American Family Association's President Tim Wildmon addressed it in an AFA article:

Wildmon is an advocate of child abuse and has proposed "good" Christians organize to kidnap children form minority families. He has also said that discrimination including violence directed towards minority is a constitutional right. And yet he accuses National Geographic of exploiting children.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Wildmon is an advocate of child abuse and has proposed "good" Christians organize to kidnap children form minority families. He has also said that discrimination including violence directed towards minority is a constitutional right. And yet he accuses National Geographic of exploiting children.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day...

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

"Minority families", that's a good one MrDante. Is that what you mediocre LGBTQ activists are calling degenerates like Dan Savage and his 'husband' Terry Miller who adopt children and indoctrinate them to the ways of perversion?

TERRYDJDAN.jpg

Do you think that Daddy Dan (or is Dan the mommy?) brings his work home to share with his trophy child?

WARNING! As with anything involving homosexuality, there will extremely filthy language.

http://www.thestranger.com/savage-love/2016/12/21/24742731/savage-love

MrDante

"Minority families", that's a good one MrDante. Is that what you mediocre LGBTQ activists are calling degenerates like Dan Savage and his 'husband' Terry Miller who adopt children and indoctrinate them to the ways of perversion?
Are they also advocates of conversion therapy?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
As I'd mentioned in earlier posts: While HAART drugs do prolong the life of HIV/AIDS infected people, they still die from complications brought on by the disease.

Singer George Michael Succumbs to HIV/AIDS at 53, at Home in England

Dec. 25, 2016

Singer George Michael has died, his publicist confirmed. The singer has long been diagnosed with HIV/AIDS, and died from its complications including pneumonia.
In 1991, Michael began to date Anselmo Feleppa, a Brazilian dress designer, whom he had met at a concert in Rio. Six months into their relationship, Feleppa discovered that he had HIV. Michael later said: "It was terrifying news. I thought I could have the disease too. I couldn't go through it with my family because I didn't know how to share it with them – they didn't even know I was gay."
In 1993, Feleppa died of an AIDS-related brain haemorrhage. It is possible that Feleppa was the source of the Singer's infection, and that Michael has fought the immuno-condition for more than 20 years. But Michael was also known to engage in anonymous sex in the 90's.
In 2011, Michael tweeted: "I HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER APOLOGISE FOR MY SEX LIFE ! GAY SEX IS NATURAL, GAY SEX IS GOOD! NOT EVERYBODY DOES IT, BUT.....HA HA!" Capitalization in original tweet, which quotes from one of his 1990's hits.

Read more: http://www.smobserved.com/story/201...to-hivaids-at-53-at-home-in-england/2421.html

Gay sex is the culture of death...

effa99d05cb3df465d1edac3cea36881.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ef/fa/99/effa99d05cb3df465d1edac3cea36881.jpg

Arthur Brain

As I'd mentioned in earlier posts: While HAART drugs do prolong the life of HIV/AIDS infected people, they still die from complications brought on by the disease.

Dec. 25, 2016

Singer George Michael has died, his publicist confirmed. The singer has long been diagnosed with HIV/AIDS, and died from its complications including pneumonia.
In 1991, Michael began to date Anselmo Feleppa, a Brazilian dress designer, whom he had met at a concert in Rio. Six months into their relationship, Feleppa discovered that he had HIV. Michael later said: "It was terrifying news. I thought I could have the disease too. I couldn't go through it with my family because I didn't know how to share it with them – they didn't even know I was gay."
In 1993, Feleppa died of an AIDS-related brain haemorrhage. It is possible that Feleppa was the source of the Singer's infection, and that Michael has fought the immuno-condition for more than 20 years. But Michael was also known to engage in anonymous sex in the 90's.
In 2011, Michael tweeted: "I HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER APOLOGISE FOR MY SEX LIFE ! GAY SEX IS NATURAL, GAY SEX IS GOOD! NOT EVERYBODY DOES IT, BUT.....HA HA!" Capitalization in original tweet, which quotes from one of his 1990's hits.

Read more: http://www.smobserved.com/story/201...to-hivaids-at-53-at-home-in-england/2421.html

Gay sex is the culture of death...

effa99d05cb3df465d1edac3cea36881.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ef/fa/99/effa99d05cb3df465d1edac3cea36881.jpg

Hmm, the general consensus, although not completely confirmed as of yet or the underlying reasons as to why is that he died of heart failure. Still, the Santa Monica Observer is nothing if not the opposite of thorough.

Anyway, what an absolute git this guy was right? Selfish beyond words frankly...

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...n-john-andrew-ridgeley-paul-mccartney-tribute

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Dec. 25, 2016

Singer George Michael has died, his publicist confirmed. The singer has long been diagnosed with HIV/AIDS, and died from its complications including pneumonia...

Hmm, the general consensus, although not completely confirmed as of yet or the underlying reasons as to why is that he died of heart failure.

Heart disease and HIV/AIDS

background
Patients infected with the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) have an increased risk of developing heart disease. Among the most common heart problems associated with HIV are pericarditis (inflamed sac surrounding the heart), endocarditis (infection of the lining inside the heart), cancer that affects the heart, pulmonary high blood pressure, and coronary artery disease (CAD).
There are many reasons why HIV patients may have an increased risk of developing heart disease. Since HIV attacks the body's immune system, patients are vulnerable to infections that may spread to the heart and cause disease...
http://www.wellness.com/reference/allergies/heart-disease-and-hiv-aids

There are so many complications that come with HIV/AIDS.

Still, the Santa Monica Observer is nothing if not the opposite of thorough.

I thought that the BBC link in the article was pretty "thorough".
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38432862

Anyway, what an absolute git this guy was right? Selfish beyond words frankly...

"In 2011, Michael tweeted: "I HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER APOLOGISE FOR MY SEX LIFE ! GAY SEX IS NATURAL, GAY SEX IS GOOD! NOT EVERYBODY DOES IT, BUT.....HA HA!"

George Michael not only destroyed his own life, but like all who openly participate in the "culture of death", he helped destroy countless others.

Am I glad that George Michael will be spending eternity in damnation? No, it saddens me that George Michael didn't accept Christ's invitation to repent and join Him in His Kingdom for eternity.

Hopefully this will be yet another wakeup call for you Art.

Status
Not open for further replies.