Spit on him:

Letsargue

Spit On hem:

O--O--K--K---K!!!!!! --- N--O--W!!!!! - ""S-P-I-T"" on Christ and CALL HIM A ""S-T-U-P-I-D --- F-O-O-L"", AND A ""F-O-O-L-I-S-H --- L-I-A-R""!! And ""S-P-I-T" On G-O-D For Calling YOU "A-L-L" -- ""H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E-S""!!!! -- (( HERE GOD Calls You ALL "LIARS" )) << -->> (((( ""Romans 3:10-12 KJV"" ))))!!!!!!! -- That's ""TRUE"", You all Just Cannot Believe G-O-D!!!!!!!

COME ON You ""ANTI'HOLLY Children"" of an "Un'Married H-a-r-l-o-t"!! -- Christ IS Calling You ALL Names and Cursing You for having Your Form of LoViNg CHRIST!!!!!:::>>
Read IT!!!!!
(( Matthew 23:13-17 )) -- "But Woe unto YOU, scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites! for ye shut up the Kingdom of Heaven Against Men: for YE Neither go in yourselves, Neither suffer YE Them that are entering to GO in.
14- Woe unto YOU, scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites! for YE Devour Widows' Houses, and for a pretense make Long Prayer: therefore ye shall receive the Greater Damnation.
15- Woe unto YOU, scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when HE is made, YE make HIM twofold more the Child OF HELL than Yourselves.
16- Woe unto YOU, ye Blind Guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the Temple, it is Nothing; but Whosoever shall Swear by the gold of the Temple, HE is a Debtor!
17- Ye FOOLS and Blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the Temple that Sanctifieth the Gold?--//----------

OOHHHHH - GOD Calling You Names AND Cursing YOU ALL!!!! - ((((( S-P-I-T --- O-N --- H-I-M!!!!!!!!!!!! a--n--d ----- m--e.

PAUL, DAVID -- 061516

Letsargue

Jesus love me.

((((( ""There IS No Way Y-O-U CAN PROVE T-H-A-T"" )))))!!!!!!!!!!!!
((((( I Have already Proven You TO BE L-O-S-T and IN HELL Already!!!!!!!!!!

(( 1 Peter 3:3-4 KJV )) 3:1Likewise, (( "YE WIVES" )), ( be in Subjection TO YOUR OWN HUSBANDS ); that, if any obey not the word, ((((( They also may ""WITHOUT THE WORD"" )))))--(( BE Won by the Conversation of the WIVES ));
2- While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.
3- Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
4- B-U-T ((((( LET IT BE THE ""H-I-D-D-E-N --- M-A-N"" ""OF THE HEART"", )))))!! --//---

(( Parable 8:11-16 KJV )) -- 11- "For Wisdom is Better than Rubies; and ALL the Things that MAY BE DESIRED are Not to BE Compared to IT.
12- I Wisdom Dwell With Prudence, and Find Out Knowledge of "Witty Inventions".
13- (( The Fear of the LORD is to (( Hate Evil )): Pride, and Arrogancy, and the EVIL WAY, and the Froward Mouth, DO I HATE.
14- Counsel is mine, and Sound Wisdom: I am Understanding; I have Strength.
15- By ME Kings Reign, and Princes Decree Justice.
16- By ME Princes Rule, and Nobles, even ALL the Judges of the EARTH". --//---

PAUL, DAVID -- 061516

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
1 Corinthians 3:19 KJV
(19) For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

Letsargue

1 Corinthians 3:19 KJV
(19) For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

I AM SORRY, But That has ""Nothing"" to DO With Getting You OUT OF HELL!!
(( You SAW ME Put You IN HELL )), and You CAN Deny IT ALL You want too, But CHRIST Cannot Hear YOU I-N HELL!!! - I CAN!!! - You Are NOT Even Of the Earth N-O-W!! -- There Is NO Hands of the ""Body of Christ"" That CAN Baptize You B-a-c-k Into Anything!!!

((( Remember??? )))??????
((((( Repent AND Be Baptized ""Every One"" OF YOU F-O-R The "Repression of SINS"??? - A-N-D You shall receive the GIFT OF ( THE HOLY GHOST ) / T-H-E ( Spirit of Christ??? )???

SO S-P-I-T --- N-O-W!!, and Mock and Make F-U-N of ME NOW for Your ""Salvation""!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061516

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
SO S-P-I-T --- N-O-W!!, and Mock and Make F-U-N of ME NOW for Your ""Salvation""!!!!!!!
Nothing you do or say has anything to do with my salvation.
My salvation comes from GOD and GOD alone.

Sorry, but GOD don't need your permission to save me.

Letsargue

I'm in Christ and Christ is not in hell.

Where are you?

((( You KNOW Perfectly, and You and I Know IT!! )))

God did not say that to YOU where You Are!! - You just Keep LYING, and You WILL see Me when You Open your eyes IN HELL!!

((((( Luke 16:22-23 KJV )))))!!!!!!!!!!! (( That's How IT I-S ))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061516

Letsargue

Nothing you do or say has anything to do with my salvation.
My salvation comes from GOD and GOD alone.

Sorry, but GOD don't need your permission to save me.

(( O--K ))!!!!

((((( You'll S-E-E!! ))))) -- TIME Comes "Very Quick"!!

(( "Paul, David" )) -- 061516

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
((((( """N---O---W"""!! - I Have N-O Reason TO BE OR STAY ON ""TOL"" )))))!!!!

I AM """"N--O--W""" Leaving Because "I AM" Nothing BUT "H-A-T-E-D": ( AND ) Never Supported By Anyone who even May be With ME FOR Telling the ""TRUTH / CHRIST""!!!

((((( I AM --- """G--O--N--E""" --- N--O--W ))))) ""I HOPE"" FOR "G-O-D-L-Y ///// G-O-O-D""!!!!!!!!!! -- (( I H-O-P-E!! ))!!!!!
IT'S """"A--L--L"""" YOURS!!!!!!!!

You just Keep LYING, and You WILL see Me when You Open your eyes IN HELL!!

This is fun.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
(( O--K ))!!!!

((((( You'll S-E-E!! ))))) -- TIME Comes "Very Quick"!!

(( "Paul, David" )) -- 061516
Quick, huh?
Does that mean quick as in a couple of minutes, or days, or weeks, or years.
Just how quick is this "quick" you speak of?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
What a pillock

We are not Scribes and Pharisees, we's the disciples....Jesus didn't speak those words to the fishermen

What a dipstick

The difference was the Pharisees did not repent like we did, they wouldn't be baptised like us

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I was surrounded by hecklers once, all yelling and hurling insults. I made a BIG mistake.

I said "it's alright they spat on my Lord so you can spit on me"

...and they all did, even the copper laughed :(

theophilus

Interesting that the folks who hated Jesus the most were the religious people of His day.

Paul,David you really need to stop accusing people of things you have little to no knowledge of. Especially on a medium like this where we are not face to face.

Do you live alone?
Does someone in your circle love you?
Has someone been mean to you?
Is there any love in you? Rom. 13:8
Can you not accept any kindnesses from your fellow man?

???