False prophets and unawares spying false brethren in Christianity.

Gurucam

Many traditional Christian institutions claim that their mission is to give hope to their charges. Fact is, it is all false hope. Authentic hope is anchored on truth. These institutions never give truth to their charges.

Even the least person, of the billion strong, traditional Christians, is called to Christianity and he has God given justification to transgress Moses law.

Everybody of the billion strong traditional Christians are clearly not chosen to be Christians, i.e., according to prophesy, only a few are/will be chosen.

However all of them are called to be Christian. Therefore they all have God given justification to transgress Moses law. However this is kept hidden from them (they are denied a basic Christian truth, this is probably why they err and are not chosen):

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

All the above freedom, liberty and justification to transgress Moses law is given for a very important Christian reason as defined in the following:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

What good is faith and hope if it is based on deception/corruption? How can one do what is necessary to be chosen, if one is corruptly denied such knowledge, by one's own prophets and brethren.

The 'prophets' and 'brethren' of traditional Christian churches and institutions are false prophets and false brethren, who trap and deceive the billions who are called to Christianity into bondage under Moses law, according to:

Galatians: 2
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage (under Moses law)

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's (Christian) clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Gurucam

Totally and completely drop and be rid of, Moses' law:

Totally and completely drop and be rid of, Moses' law:

The first step to becoming Christian is to totally and completely drop and be rid of, Moses' law:

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now (since 2000 odd years ago) the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Only by totally and completely dropping Moses law can one serve in the newness of spirit and bring forth only fruits onto God, like Issac. It is totally required that one deliberately and passionately transgress Moses law so as to unconditionally serve in the newness of spirit so as to bring forth only fruits onto God, like Issac:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Abraham demonstrated the actual working of the above Christian instruction:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid (Ishmael), the other by a freewoman (Issac).
3 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise (of spirit and Spirit, i.e. by serving in the newness of spirit).
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (Ishmael) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (Issac), even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (Ishmael): for the son of the bondwoman (Ishmael) shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (Issac).

The above is allegory. It is based on the two covenants, i.e. the law covenant and the spirit covenant. It is an example of what happens to all people, according to which of the two covenant, they choose to esteem, use, promote and/or invoke.

'Cast out the bondwoman and her son (Ishmael)' means casting all such mothers and children out of God's kingdom of heaven.

"for the son of the bondwoman (Ishmael) shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (Issac)" means that all children of the flesh, like Ishmael, will not inherit God's kingdom of heaven together with children of God, like Issac.

Only by bringing forth fruits onto God, like Issac can one and one's children, enter into God's kingdom of heaven.

If one brings forth fruits onto death, like Ishmael, one and one's children are doomed and all enter that opposite place of suffering and unhappiness.

The above is anchored on deliberately and passionately transgressing Moses law so as to serve in the newness of spirit, unconditionally

Mathews: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh (Ishmael and his generations), these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise (Issac and his generations) are counted for the seed.

Last edited:

Gurucam

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's (Christian) clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

The following tells us about sheep. Sheep are Christians, the chosen few:

Matthew: 25 King James Version (KJV)
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

A false prophet in sheep clothing is a prophet who is simply pretending to be Christian.

The above is advising that false prophets are among Christians simply pretending to be Christians prophets. Inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Jesus confirmed that many false prophets will rise and deceive many:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

In the billion strong traditional Christianity most all prophets and brethren are bold and brazen, O.T./Mosaic law people simply pretending to be N.T./Christian people.

They are false brethren as mentioned in:

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage (under Moses law)

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Christianity is based on righteousness of God that is totally without Moses law.

21 But now (since 2000 odd years ago) the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

In fact Christianity is anchored on God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress Moses law so as to serve in the newness of spirit. This and only this enables one to bring forth only fruits onto God (including children of God) and so inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

These (law esteeming) false prophets and false brethren are all rulers, leaders, elders, priests, pastors, bishops, evangelists, etc, in traditional Christianity who are simply pretending to be Christians. Also they are all pretending to be kind and good. Fact is, inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Their Antichrist occupation is to keep their charges in bondage under Moses law. This effectively and corruptly prevent their charges (who are all called to Christianity) from coming under Grace of God and benefiting from being in Christ.

They are the most evil among us. Please let us prepared the way of the Lord, according to His teachings, as confirmed in the KJV N.T.:

Mark: 1 KJV N.T.
3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Last edited:

Gurucam

A billion strong traditional Christians are not a few. Theirs (their teachings and ideas) are in no way, the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth unto life, everlasting. They have gone about their own righteousness, abandoning the righteousness of God.

Please, the billion strong traditional Christians must move now to prepare the way of the Lord, according to revelations in the KJV N.T.. They must make their path straight and correct.

All traditional Christians should be given truth, so as to have a chance. Have mercy.

Intellectual bantering is 'letter' usage and 'letter' discernment which killeth.

Christian life on earth is not about managing human behavior any which way. It is not at all about esteeming, using, upholding, promoting and/or invoking Moses law. That is the old flawed and failed system. It is totally 'done away with' for those called to be Christians.

7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Since 2000 odd years ago, life on earth is about transgressing Moses law, in order to do the things, during one's short life on earth, that are necessary for entry into God's kingdom of heaven for all eternity:

Mathews: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof (i.e. fruits onto God thereof).

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh (Ishmael and his generations), these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise (Issac and his generations) are counted for the seed.

In one's current lifetime, one has to bring forth only fruits onto God, including only children of God, like Issac, in order to inherit God's kingdom of heaven when one dies This is the basis of one's judgment:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

One has this one lifetime to bring forth only children of God/children of spirit, like Issac and no children of the flesh/children of Moses law, like Ishmael. This serves God's will. Then judgment:

Hebrews: 9 KJV N.T.
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

The rulers and controllers of this world, up to recently, have been spiritually dead people. They are the dead who have been burying their dead. For the past 2000 odd years, they corrupted Christianity which is a divine tool for gaining eternal life after this life. They distorted Christianity, any which way, and turn it into a 'man' tool for managing the physical behavior of humans.

The result of the above is that everyone connected to the above (ruler, leaders and followers, billions) went to a place or state of suffering and sadness after they died and were judged. This is the curse of the now ended, dark age.

We are in the fullness of time. Christianity will now return to it pure moorings. The age of God given: light, love, freedom, liberty, justification, fearlessness and laughter is at hand. Your good fortune lies in embracing light, love, freedom, liberty, justification, fearlessness and laughter.

John: 8 KJV N.T.
12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Ephesians: 5 KJV N.T.
14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

Moses law was a serious curse cunningly conditioned into the heads of billions who were called to Christianity, by the ruling status quo, inside and outside of traditional Christianity. This served its time. However that time is finished.

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Everybody of the billion strong traditional Christians are clearly not chosen to be Christians, i.e., according to prophesy, only a few are/will be chosen.

All are invited. Few come.

“The kingdom of heaven is like a certain king who arranged a marriage for his son, and sent out his servants to call those who were invited to the wedding; and they were not willing to come. Again, he sent out other servants, saying, ‘Tell those who are invited, “See, I have prepared my dinner; my oxen and fatted cattle are killed, and all things are ready. Come to the wedding.”*’ But they made light of it and went their ways, one to his own farm, another to his business. And the rest seized his servants, treated them spitefully, and killed them. But when the king heard about it, he was furious. And he sent out his armies, destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city. Then he said to his servants, ‘The wedding is ready, but those who were invited were not worthy. Therefore go into the highways, and as many as you find, invite to the wedding.’ So those servants went out into the highways and gathered together all whom they found, both bad and good. And the wedding hall was filled with guests.

“But when the king came in to see the guests, he saw a man there who did not have on a wedding garment. So he said to him, ‘Friend, how did you come in here without a wedding garment?’ And he was speechless. Then the king said to the servants, ‘Bind him hand and foot, take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

“For many are called, but few are chosen.” Mt 22:2–15

...And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment [Matt. 22:11].

"What is that wedding garment? The King’s invitation is for everyone, but there is a danger of coming without meeting the demands of the King. That wedding garment is the righteousness of Christ which is absolutely essential for salvation, and it is supplied to all who believe. The apostle Paul speaks of this imputed righteousness: “But now the righteousness of God without the law [that is, apart from the law] is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; Even the righteousness of [from] God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all [it comes down upon all] them that believe: for there is no difference” (Rom. 3:21–22). All have to have a wedding garment." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Gospels (Matthew 14-28) (electronic ed., Vol. 35, p. 106). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

Gurucam

John: 8 KJV N.T.
12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

We are in the fullness of time. Christianity will now return to it pure moorings. The age of God given: light, love, freedom, liberty, justification, fearlessness and laughter is at hand. Your good fortune lies in embracing light, love, freedom, liberty, justification, fearlessness and laughter.

Gurucam

All are invited. Few come.

“The kingdom of heaven is like a certain king who arranged a marriage for his son, and sent out his servants to call those who were invited to the wedding; and they were not willing to come. Again, he sent out other servants, saying, ‘Tell those who are invited, “See, I have prepared my dinner; my oxen and fatted cattle are killed, and all things are ready. Come to the wedding.”*’ But they made light of it and went their ways, one to his own farm, another to his business. And the rest seized his servants, treated them spitefully, and killed them. But when the king heard about it, he was furious. And he sent out his armies, destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city. Then he said to his servants, ‘The wedding is ready, but those who were invited were not worthy. Therefore go into the highways, and as many as you find, invite to the wedding.’ So those servants went out into the highways and gathered together all whom they found, both bad and good. And the wedding hall was filled with guests.

“But when the king came in to see the guests, he saw a man there who did not have on a wedding garment. So he said to him, ‘Friend, how did you come in here without a wedding garment?’ And he was speechless. Then the king said to the servants, ‘Bind him hand and foot, take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

“For many are called, but few are chosen.” Mt 22:2–15

...And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment [Matt. 22:11].

"What is that wedding garment? The King’s invitation is for everyone, but there is a danger of coming without meeting the demands of the King. That wedding garment is the righteousness of Christ which is absolutely essential for salvation, and it is supplied to all who believe. The apostle Paul speaks of this imputed righteousness: “But now the righteousness of God without the law [that is, apart from the law] is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; Even the righteousness of [from] God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all [it comes down upon all] them that believe: for there is no difference” (Rom. 3:21–22). All have to have a wedding garment." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Gospels (Matthew 14-28) (electronic ed., Vol. 35, p. 106). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

One who comes onto Christ in this life time, is actually fully chosen or not chosen, on one's judgment day (after one's death). However one is called to be a Christian in this life time.

Also one can and must taste God's kingdom of heaven in one's current life time.

The invitation is to be called to Christianity in one's current life time. It is an open invitation. To be chosen is quite different.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

During one's life on earth one must do works in order to qualify for God's kingdom of heaven. Those who are called to Christianity must do the correct works to be chosen, for God's kingdom of heaven.

Judgment is anchored on one's works. Judgment is according to one how and what one soweth in his current life on earth:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

One has this one lifetime to stop bringing forth fruits onto death like children of the flesh like Ishmael. And start bring forth only fruits onto God, like children of God/children of spirit, like Issac.

The above serves God's will. Then at judgment one will inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

One brings forth fruits onto God/children of God, like Issac, as follows:

Not every one is born under the law. Some on earth a born from spirit and Spirit. Those who are born from spirit and spirit have no works to do. They are already authentic Christians/children of God.

One is born under Moses or other similar laws when the parents/home to whom one is born, esteem, use, seek to uphold, promote and/or invoke Moses law or similar in the slightest way.

Those who are born under the Moses or any other similar law must over come these laws. They must become spiritually aware. Then they must naturally and spontaneously come to know from within their own heart or spirit, that these laws are foolish. This is a first requirement. Out of one's own natural volition, one must totally drop all laws the likes of Moses laws because:

One has to deliberately and passionately transgress Moses law so as to unconditionally serve in the newness of spirit, then one will bring forth fruits onto God including children of God, like Issac. Then one has automatic entry into God's kingdom of heaven, right here on earth.

However, God's kingdom of heaven is not fully establish on the surface of earth. However soon, it will be.

One who becomes an authentic Christian in this life time, can create and sustain a little of God's kingdom of heaven for himself on earth. However he will be mostly an alien on earth.

The promise is that God's kingdom of heaven will soon be fully established on the surface of earth, for all eternity. This is what becoming an authentic Christian is all about. Indeed it is desirable for one to totally sacrifice this life on earth to become an authentic Christian, because the reward is an eternal life in God's kingdom of heaven, both in the spirit realm and eventually on the surface of earth, when God's kingdom of heaven is fully established here.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The law of sin and death is the ten commandments.

The law of sin and death is the ten commandments.

I hope everyone knows that Moses law was a different set of laws apart form the commands of God.

There is only one 'ministration of death, written and engraven in stones'. These are the ten commandments. And clearly they are the law of sin and death. And it was intended that eventually they will be 'done away with'. They are a flawed covenant.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

There is only one set of law of sin and death, the ten commadments. And under them one brings forth only fruits onto death. One is instructed to drop and transgress those laws so as to serve in the newness of spirit so that one will stop bringing forth fruits onto death and start bringing forth fruits onto God.

There is only one old flawed covenant (the ten commandments) that was replaced by a new one (the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus):

There is only one covenant that is a curse that put people under bondage and deny them Christ and grace.

Therefore, according to very clear revelations in the KJV N.T. the following is advising us that Christians/Believers and the billion or so, who are called to Christianity, have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments. The ten commandments are totally done away with for the above people:

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

:idea: :idea: Now what do you mean by: "Moses law was a different set of laws apart form the commands of God"? Are you suggesting that Moses' laws is not the ten commandments? Please make a clear and definitive statement.

Last edited:

Gurucam

continued from post # 9 above:

CherubRam

:idea: :idea: Now what do you mean by: "Moses law was a different set of laws apart form the commands of God"?

Are you suggesting that Moses' laws is not the ten commandments? Please make a clear and definitive statement.

Too many traditional Christians posture like 'lemon used car salesmen' when they share their supposed Christian ideas. They hide behind 'half baked' rhetoric. They are never forthright.

Do you promote the ten commandments as being part of Christianity? Are you a false unawares spying brethren who keeps those called to be Christians corruptly under bondage of the ten commandments? Is this what you are doing to your innocent children, spouse, relatives, friend and associates?

Are you doing this as a false unaware brethren and spy among those called to be Christians? Is this why you cannot state your ideas clearly, fearlessly, plainly and openly?

Traditional Christians do this casually, routinely and foolishly. They actively, foolishly, corruptly, casually and routine deny the fact that the billions who are called to Christianity have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments.

This is direct denial, blasphemy, persecution and destruction of the Lord Jesus and His Christian mission. In fact 2000 odd years ago the Jews did this to Jesus, then they aided his crucifixion. Are you continuing this legacy.

The consequence of such actions are very grave and terminal. Please note the Holocaust. Clearly the God of those Jews looked the other way when millions of them were being punished. Also note the following revelations:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Matthew: 25 King James Version (KJV)
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Are you on the left side of the King? Check the ideas and beliefs which you esteem, use, promote and invoke, as Christianity. If they are false (antichrist), you are in big trouble, regardless as to how nice, sweet, righteous, informed and good you judge yourself to be and your priest, pope, etc. tell you that you are. Beware of false prophets. Indeed you were warned:

(i.e. they are Old Mosaic people)

'ravening wolves' are likes of O.T. Mosaic Jews who denied, persecuted and aided the torture and crucifixion of the physical, 'seen', and temporal, son of man Jesus, some 2000 odd years ago. Are you doing the same thing to the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus?

Don't you believe? Are you not a Believer?

39 And by him all that believe (i.e. Believers) are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

There is no grace or truth under, in, with or from Moses law.

John: 1 KJV N.T
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Have no doubt, Moses law are the ten commandments and they are also the law of sin and death and they are for temporary use by 'the dead' until they become spiritually aware and are called to be Christians.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

Galatians 3 King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Serpentdove,

Another very important point to know is that you will find, not even the slightest information about God's kingdom of heaven in parables. Parables were not, at all, given to deliver the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Only the disciples were given by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus. And Jesus delivered these mysteries to only His disciples in very private sessions among only them.

Parables were given to everyone else. Parables were given to people who were not given by God to know or get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus.

Also parables were given with the intent to take from these people, the little they had. These people were 'the dead'. 'The dead' could get their things only corruptly. Their possessions, ideas, things and children etc. were all impure. These were all fruits onto death. Not fruits onto God.

Even if they were under the ten commandments they could bring forth only fruits onto death.

The KJV N.T. is filled with parables. The KJV N.T. is actually the letter which killeth. The KJV N.T. and in particular parables, are not to be used for obtaining the mysteries of or path to, God's kingdom of heaven.

The big mystery of God's kingdom of heaven is that only the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus brings All Truth, which leads one to salvation, deliverance into God's kingdom of heaven and eternal life.

No written scriptures can do the above.

Fact is, one has to throw out the scriptures (parables, laws and all) so as to awaken to the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart.

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Jesus had two agendas and instructions:

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

The first agenda was for the disciples to follow Him. The second agenda was to have 'the dead bury their dead'.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were given very privately, only to the disciples so that they will know how to follow Him.

Parables were given for 'the dead to bury their dead'.

This is the natural and inherent division in the KJV N.T. The KJV N.T. is two distinct gospels. A few of the revelation in the KJV N.T. are for those who follow Jesus. The great majority are parables for 'the dead to bury their dead'.

When one soweth according to the scriptures one soweth according to flesh. The scriptures are the letter which killeth.

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

When one soweth according to the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession as discerned within one's own heart or spirit one soweth to the Spirit.

Following Jesus is about communing with and being led by the His Spirit which is the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. This is done not by any use of scriptures but by searching one own heart or spirit, in real time, all the time:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The above is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death. This is the new covenant which replaced to old flawed covenant:

17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty (to transgress the ten commandments).

Last edited:

Gurucam

When one soweth according to the scriptures one soweth according to flesh. The scriptures are the letter which killeth.

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

When one soweth according to the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession as discerned within one's own heart or spirit one soweth to the Spirit.

Most traditional Christians simply posture like a lemon used car salesman to show that, in the above, 'letter' does not mean 'scriptures'.

The possibility that 'the letter' means 'the scriptures' cannot be taken lightly. This must not be dismissed casually, because a mistake with this is very serious.

If 'the letter' which killeth is 'the scriptures', then use of the scriptures led to spiritual death. The results of spiritual death is delivery into hell.

On the other hand the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, who one discern within one's own heart or spirit, brings All Truth and giveth eternal life and delivery into God's kingdom of heaven.

Therefore it is very important to know whether or not 'the letter' which killeth is the scriptures

This is helped in the following:

John: 7 KJV N.T.
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

In the above, the Jew were referring to knowing letters as learning scriptures. Clearly then, for these Jews, letters are scriptures.

It is also obvious that one who uses scriptures denies and deprives himself of actualizing his intuitive/spiritual capacity to get All Truth through his own heart or spirit, from the Spirit of Truth. That is, the use of scriptures killeth one because one is not moved to become spiritually aware and so one does not become spiritually aware.

Luke: 17 KJV N.T.
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Christianity is about getting All Truth from the Spirit of Truth and being led by All Truth 24/7. And All Truth is obtained directly and individually from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession, through one's own heart or spirit, in real time, all the time. This is not about things in scriptures or searching scriptures.

CherubRam

Joshua copied the laws of Moses onto stone also.

Joshua 8:32
There, in the presence of the Israelites, Joshua copied on stones the law of Moses, which he had written.

2 Corinthians 3:7
[ The Glory of the New Covenant ] Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, fading though it was,…

In regards to "Ministry of The Spirit." What that means is that you keep God's commandments, not because they are written in stone and are law, but because they are written in your heart; and you keep them for the love of God and your fellow man - because it is the right thing to do. "The ministry that brought death" is the Mosaic laws of the priesthood, not God's commandments.

2 Corinthians 3:3
You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.

2 Corinthians 3:8
will not the ministry of the Spirit be even more glorious?

Deuteronomy 31:26
Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee.
Not the commandments written in stone. There are two sets of laws, God's commandment laws, and the priestly Levitical law.

Romans 10:4
Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

4 For Christ is the end[a] of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

Footnotes:a.Romans 10:4 Or goal

Matthew 5:17
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

The commandments and good works have not been done away with. All Paul is getting at is that you cannot buy your way into heaven just by keeping the commandments and good works. Evil people can keep the law and do good works. Such people have even been known to hide among us.

Matthew 5:18
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Ephesians 2:10
For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Ephesians 4:12
to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up

Romans 3:31
Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Romans 6:15
What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

Romans 7:7
What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Matthew 5:19
Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of the commandments and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches the commandments will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Gurucam

Why is soweth-ing according to the scriptures soweth-ing according to flesh?

The written scriptures are related to the flesh. It was given and written, known physically, i.e. through one flesh body.

On the other hand things of the Spirit comes one (is known) through one's spirit body.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Gurucam

CherubRam

Matthew: 5 King James Version (KJV)
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

No one did away with Moses' law. However things did not remain the old way. The old covenant was found to be flawed and a new covenant was given.

Since 2000 odd years ago the following was known and shared:

It was found that people who esteem, use, promote and invoke Moses' law (i.e. the ten commandments or the law of sin and death) brought forth only fruits onto death and no fruits onto God.

It was found that the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death:

The above relate to the tenth commandment: "Thou shalt not covet"

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Indeed the ten commandments, that were given for a good purpose, failed. It killeth and made one bring forth fruits onto death (which included children of flesh) and no fruits onto God (which include children of God):

10 And the (tenth) commandment (the Thou shalt not covet commandment), which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
(from this point, 2000 odd years ago, the ten commandments came to be called the law of sin and death)
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

. . . it was necessary to change things and things changed. Jesus left the ten sin and death commandments for those who wanted to esteem, use, promote and invoke those. At any event, the Jews of that time would not stand for the total dismissal of Moses laws (i.e. the ten commandments), even though these commandments were flawed and needed to be replaced by a new covenant.

Jesus left Moses laws intact for the dead (i.e. people whose hearts were waxed grossed) to continue to bury their dead.

Jesus did the next best thing. At that time 2000 odd years ago, Jesus left righteousness that is with the law alone and introduced righteousness of God that is without Moses law.

This is the new covenant. It operates through Jesus' Spirit. This is anchored on actively transgressing Moses law (the ten commandments) so as to serve in the newness of spirit. Under this new approach people can stop bring forth fruits onto death (which include children of the flesh) and start bringing forth fruits onto God (which include children of God).

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Jesus did not do away with the Old flawed covenant. He simply introduced another new covenant. And He simply gave people a free choice to esteem, use, promote and invoke one of the two covenants in their lives on earth.

Fact is, Jesus introduced a new covenant for those who choose to follow him. And He left the old flawed covenant, intact, exclusively for 'the dead to bury their dead'.

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Since 2000 odd years ago the following applies:

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
19 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

For the past 2000 odd years, Moses law is intact and applicable only for those who choose to esteem, use, promote and invoke them.

For the past 2000 odd years, for those who wish to follow Jesus, He left another option. These people are called to Christianity. They are 'Believers'. They have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress Moses law. 2000 odd years ago, the old covenant that was engraved in stone was done away with for these people (believers). These are the billion or so who are called to Christianity. The following applies to believers:

17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

And a very stern warning was issued:

CherubRam, If you choose to esteem, use, promote and invoke Moses' law, the ten commandments, that is fine. You will be judged and punished/rewarded, accordingly, under Moses' law which are also called: the ten commandments, the law, the law of sin and death, the schoolmaster, the flawed covenant, the curse, the covenant from mount Sinai, the covenant pertaining to Agar, 'engraved in stone', 'the glory of which has passed', etc..

However I cannot stand by and have you present yourself as a unaware false brethren who come among those called to be Christians, as a spy, to trick them into bondage under Moses' law. Those called to be Christians and Christians (the chosen) all have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress Moses law and be glorified by God for doing so.

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage
(under Moses law).

Last edited:

Gurucam

CherubRam,

You offered:

Then offered your interpretation:

In regards to "Ministry of The Spirit." What that means is that you keep God's commandments, not because they are written in stone and are law, but because they are written in your heart; and you keep them for the love of God and your fellow man - because it is the right thing to do. "The ministry that brought death" is the Mosaic laws of the priesthood, not God's commandments.

Now explain the following:

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

If the laws are written in people's hearts, that is not righteousness of God that is without the law. That remains righteousness, that is with the law.

If the laws are written in people's hearts, that does not give justification to do the things which ye could not be justified to do, by the law of Moses. You must still keep the law.

If the laws are written in people's hearts, that does not make one free from the law of sin and death. One is not freed from the law of sin and death.

17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

If the laws are written in people's hearts, that does not give those who are called, any liberty. They are still under the law.

If the laws are written in people's hearts, that does not give those who are called, any justification. They are still under the law.

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

10 And the (tenth) commandment (the Thou shalt not covet commandment), which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
(from this point, 2000 odd years ago, the ten commandments came to be called the law of sin and death)

If the law of sin and death is written in one's heart one is not freed from them. One is not justified to transgress them. One does not have liberty to transgress them. This is not righteousness that is without the law. Under your explanation one re,mains under a schoolmaster for ever.

Paul found the 'Thou shalt not covet' commandment which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death How does writing those commandments in another place change things.

Please explain how one can be dead to the law of sin and death when it is rewritten in one's heart:

10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

What are the new things (All Truth) which the physical Jesus did not deliver and which were left for the Spirit of Truth to bring?

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

If the laws are written in people's hearts, then they are required to uphold all the laws perfectly and Christ has benefited them nothing and they are not under grace:

The serious problem with the law is not about, where it is written. It is with the law themselves. If you were spiritually aware you would know that there can be no law like the ten commandments in spirits or hearts.

If the laws are written in people's hearts, then they are still under the laws and sin still has dominion over them and they are not under grace:

Romans: 6 KJV N.T.
14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

What do you perceive the message here to be:

Last edited:

CherubRam

Acts 13:39. KJV
And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The disciples did not do a good job of defining that there is a difference, between the Mosaic laws of Moses, and the commands of God.

Ecclesiastes 12:13
Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the duty of all mankind.

Gurucam

CherubRam,

Romans:6 KJV N.T.
16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

To be freed from sin means to get no sin when one transgress the law of sin and death. It does not mean that one upholds the law of sin and death, perfectly. This does not mean that the law is now written in their hearts. It means that the law is 'done away with' for these people.

'ye were the servants of sin' means that you did the things that were deemed sinful under the ten commandments.

The simple message here is that 'ye were the servants of sin' however you got away because 'ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you' This is 'obedience unto righteousness'. This is the new covenant.

The above conveys that when one do what the Spirit of Truth has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned through one's own heart or spirit, one gets no sin when one transgresses the ten commandments. This is 'obedience unto righteousness'.

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints (believers) according to the will of God.

The above is the liberty that is given to one in Christ, i.e. a believer:

39 And by him all that believe (believers) are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Every one is warned about denying Christians and those called to Christianity this liberty:

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage (under Moses law).

Fact is, if you are justified by Moses law, whether these are written in stone or in your heart, Christ has benefited you nothing and you are not under grace.

In Romans: 6 verses: 16 to 18, KJV N.T. above, 'sin unto death' is the Old Mosaic covenant. This is righteousness of God that is with the law.

'Obedience unto righteousness' is the New covenant. This is unconditional obedience to the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession, as discerned within one's own heart or spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. This is righteousness of God that is without the law.

Last edited:

Gurucam

CherubRam,

10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Verse 5 above is confirming that 'when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.'

Verse 6 above is confirming that believers are 'delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit'

To be delivered from the law means to be free from obligation of the law. It does not mean that the law is rewritten in one's heart.

Verse 7 above is provided to make sure that you and all others understand very clearly that, in the above KJV N.T. revelation, the law that one is delivered from, is none other than, the tenth commandment. i.e. one of the ten commandments. The 'thou shall not covert' commandment.

Verse 10 above is provided to make sure that you and all others understand very clearly that, the tenth commandment, (thou shall not covert) which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

(Therefore your statement "The ministry that brought death" is the Mosaic laws of the priesthood, not God's commandments" is totally corruption and antichrist)

Verse: 11 above is provided to confirm that the tenth commandment (thou shall not covert), which was ordained to life, deceived me, and by it slew me.

The above is conveying that the tenth commandment (thou shall not covert), which was supposed to serve a good, did not. It killeth. Also those who esteem, use, promote and invoke that tenth commandment, brought forth only fruits onto death which include children of the flesh and no fruits onto God which include children of God.

The above is instructing that one transgress the thou shall not covert commandment so that one can serve in the newness of spirit. Only this can and will stop one from bringing forth fruits onto death (which include children of the) and start bringing forth fruits onto God (which include children of God).

The above is instructing believers/Christians/those called to be Christians to walk away from their old spouses and marriages which were upheld according to the old Mosaic law (the ten commandments) and form new unions with new spouses according to the urging of their spirits. Only this can and will stop them from bringing forth children of the flesh (like Ishmael) and start bringing forth children of God (like Issac).

This is not about rewriting the ten commandments in one's heart as you are corruptly promoting. This is about God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

The above is being Christians as follows:

39 And by him all that believe (believers) are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

And you are about being a false Christian, You are about being a false unawares spying brethren who is in sheep clothing among Christians:

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage (under Moses law).

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Last edited:

Gurucam

CherubRam

Only the ten commandments are linked to sin.

In the above, "the motions of sins, which were by the law" is exactly the same as: "the motions of sins, which were by the ten commandments".

The above is confirming that 'the dead' (i.e. those in the flesh) who esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments, bring forth only fruits onto death and no fruits onto God. This is very critical information because 'fruits on to death' include children of the flesh, like Ishmael and his generation. Whereas, fruits onto God include children of God, like Issac and his generation.

This is critically important because children of the flesh who include Ishmael and his generations, are not destine to inherit God's kingdom of heaven, together with children of God, who include Issac and his generations.

The verses which follow, adds total and more support to the the fact that the law that one is delivered from, in the above, is the tenth of the ten commandments and this law killeth:

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet (the tenth of the ten commandment).
10 And the commandment (i.e. the tenth of the ten commandment), which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Verse 7 above is provided to make sure that you and all others understand very clearly that, in the above KJV N.T. revelation, the law that one is delivered from, is none other than, the tenth commandment. i.e. one of the ten commandments. The 'thou shall not covert' commandment.

Verse 10 above is provided to make sure that you and all others understand very clearly that, the tenth commandment, (thou shall not covert) which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The above confirms absolutely clearly that the law which cause/bring death is one of the ten commandments, (which you seem to be describing as God's commandments).

Therefore your statement "The ministry that brought death" is the Mosaic laws of the priesthood, not God's commandments" is totally wrong, corrupt and antichrist.

You are corrupting and attempting to change scriptures so as to establish your own antichrist (Mosaic) righteousness. You are ignoring and undermining the righteousness of God, as prescribed by the Lord Jesus. And you are falsely presenting yourself to be Christian. These are all clearly evident from your posts.

Last edited: