Tele' Vision:

Letsargue

Tele' Vision:

IT Is N-O Wonder Why Your World is So Stupid and Going Down the TUBES!!!

Your World Does "N-O-T-H-I-N-G" that The "Space Aliens" of Many of the Other Worlds of "YOUR Galaxy", Would Give a Crap TO Visit and Communicate with such "Stupid and Ignorant FOOLS"!!
( The ALIENS are Like Y-O-U - Smarter than the LITTLE Wild Creatures in Your WORLD )!!

Your World is Nothing But STUPID LIARS. - EVERY Commercial on TV does Nothing But LIE In and About Every Advertisement and Person talked About!!! AND Your World Just takes it as REAL!!! -- "LOOK AT IT"!!! - Even the Mysteries and Extreme Sciences on TV are nothing But PHONY Makeup and ACTIONS!!!! --- B-O-Y!!! -- How Do Any of You Except anything on TV as TRUE or REAL????

PAUL, DAVID -- 052516

theophilus

Tele' Vision:

Your World Does "N-O-T-H-I-N-G" that The "Space Aliens" of Many of the Other Worlds of "YOUR Galaxy", Would Give a Crap TO Visit and Communicate with such "Stupid and Ignorant FOOLS"!!
( The ALIENS are Like Y-O-U - Smarter than the LITTLE Wild Creatures in Your WORLD )!!

Your World is Nothing But STUPID LIARS. - EVERY Commercial on TV does Nothing But LIE In and About Every Advertisement and Person talked About!!! AND Your World Just takes it as REAL!!! -- "LOOK AT IT"!!! - Even the Mysteries and Extreme Sciences on TV are nothing But PHONY Makeup and ACTIONS!!!! --- B-O-Y!!! -- How Do Any of You Except anything on TV as TRUE or REAL????

PAUL, DAVID -- 052516

Good morning, Paul,David,

If the above be so then why do you consistently tell us to watch the news?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Tele' Vision:

PAUL, DAVID -- 052516

You've been upset since "My Favorite Martian" was taken off the air! That was the day that changed your whole outlook on life!

john w

Hall of Fame
Tele' Vision:

PAUL, DAVID -- 052516

Did you/do you dig "The Dobie Gillis Show" and Maynard G. Krebbs, Paul?

the-many-loves-of-dobiie-gillis-dvd-91lwukznh7l-sl1500-jpg-0896ed384faa1443.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
And J.T. Hooker...

And TJ Hooker's hair piece won an Emmy, for "Best wig in a supporting role," Mayor. Wonder how Bill was able to do all those "Rockford Firebird" fantastic physical feats, at age 50, that heather "Sammy Jo" Locklear, could not? Wait...:

SaulToPaul 2

And TJ Hooker's hair piece won an Emmy, for "Best wig in a supporting role," Mayor. Wonder how Bill was able to do all those "Rockford Firebird" fantastic physical feats, at age 50, that heather "Sammy Jo" Locklear, could not? Wait...:

I suspect that the Shatner genetics were far superior, much like those of the Fifes and Whalens.