BANNED
Banned
judas.png

Part 4/133. The Return from Rome/3. At Corinth/Paragraph 7
As they stood there in the moonlight, Jesus went on to say: There lives
within every human mind a divine spirit, the gift of the Father in heaven. This
good spirit ever strives to lead us to God, to help us to find God and to know
God;but also within mortals there are many natural physical tendencies which
the Creator put there to serve the well-being of the individual and the race.

II SAMUEL 23:3 The God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spake to me, He that ruleth over men [must be] just, ruling in the fear of God.
II SAMUEL 23:4 And [he shall be] as the light of the morning, [when] the sun riseth, [even] a morning without clouds; [as] the tender grass [springing] out of the earth by clear shining after rain.
II SAMUEL 23:5 Although my house [be] not so with God; yet he hath made with me an everlasting covenant, ordered in all [things], and sure: for [this is] all my salvation, and all [my] desire, although he make [it] not to grow.

(Fasting and Prayer, with Spiritual Food, not with Physical Food, receiving daily the Gospel's Message, as an individual or with the support of the congregation) ............... The Apostle Judas cast approximately 1 Lunar Cycle worth's of Shekels at the feet of the church encouraging them to repent. So he was speaking to a great multitude ................ continuing the statement 2Samuel23:9 says Genetic Dan and Aaron die in disgust, pecking at the heels of the believers as they are receiving assurance of their salvation. This is what we have to look forward to, and that is positive for those facing salvation, make your salvation sure, spiritually, with Fasting and Prayer of the Inward Man. ................ The Mark of the Beast, is something God may reveal to encourage faithful, either a grey blemish mark, or something like spiritual awareness altogether for approximately 1 Lunar Cycle (5/21/2016 + 28 Days = 1 Lunar Cycle, to the "Three Days of Darkness" which ends at the June Solstice). ................... God is giving an extra measure of mercy to the Christian Community, but not only you to the many and few that God intends to save as examples of reproof for others shortly before billions of lives comes to a close. .................. Just some thought approaching the expression that must be determined, for 5/21/2016, the conclusion of a parallel intersection between the figures of Daniel and Revelation, as we've discussed some time before. .................. Perhaps we will be coming back to the Urantia Book soon. Love and Blessings. (Several areas, illegal surgeries, so I am missing patches of flesh at different places on my body, now I want the faithful to have the full confidence that you will be waking up in the new universe, regardless if you take your own life because of the pain and suffering you will experience, or because, the burden of living it to much to handle ............ if you are all faithful, in sight of what happens, will probably not be regarded at all by the billions facing the ends of their lives ............ right now we just need to wait and see what happens, in less than 48 full hours).

Last edited: