NATO is commiting suicide.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
George Bush said God told him to attack Iraq.

Well, a spirit did--

1Ki 22:15 So he came to the king. And the king said unto him, Micaiah, shall we go against Ramothgilead to battle, or shall we forbear? And he answered him, Go, and prosper: for the LORD shall deliver it into the hand of the king.
1Ki 22:16 And the king said unto him, How many times shall I adjure thee that thou tell me nothing but that which is true in the name of the LORD?
1Ki 22:17 And he said, I saw all Israel scattered upon the hills, as sheep that have not a shepherd: and the LORD said, These have no master: let them return every man to his house in peace.
1Ki 22:18 And the king of Israel said unto Jehoshaphat, Did I not tell thee that he would prophesy no good concerning me, but evil?
1Ki 22:19 And he said, Hear thou therefore the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left.
1Ki 22:20 And the LORD said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner.
1Ki 22:21 And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him.
1Ki 22:22 And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.
1Ki 22:23 Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.
1Ki 22:24 But Zedekiah the son of Chenaanah went near, and smote Micaiah on the cheek, and said, Which way went the Spirit of the LORD from me to speak unto thee?
1Ki 22:25 And Micaiah said, Behold, thou shalt see in that day, when thou shalt go into an inner chamber to hide thyself.

What spirit is driving NATO to commit suicide.

Turkey will be first to try.

LA

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
America demanded to go to war, and that's what Bush did. It's funny how people want to backtrack and act as if they felt otherwise :rolleyes:
Holier-than-thou nonsense. Gay marriage became more important than catching those responsible.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
A relatively small victory followed by a complete destruction.

America will be seen by all of the rest of the world to be run by money and Satanists.

LA

fool

Hall of Fame
I'm confused.
Is NATO committing suicide?
Or are you saying it's suicide to be in NATO?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm confused.
Is NATO committing suicide?
Or are you saying it's suicide to be in NATO?

It is suicide for NATO to send all its military might to threaten the security of Russia.

It makes no difference whether NATO or Russia make a first strike because it will end up with the destruction of the USA and all of its forces.

However there is a lot of bluff going on and the real reasons are the gas pipeline from Saudi Arabia through Syria into Europe ( and religious reasons of the RCC)

Russia was doing ok by providing energy to Europe and built up its armaments on it.

The demise of western power is coming after a little victory which will put them at ease.

According to the Bible, the western nations (Babylon)are attacked by an army of 200,000 men, (the ten kings) before Christ returns to deal with the ten kings.

Rev 9:13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
Rev 9:14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
Rev 9:15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
Rev 9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.
Rev 9:17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
Rev 9:18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.
Rev 9:19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.
Rev 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
Rev 9:21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

That is not Armageddon.

LA

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Donald Trump has called the NATO alliance a rip-off, a tripwire for World War III and “obsolete.” He's right. Hopefully, as president, he will abandon that outdated agreement.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I don't think any kind of political organizations are of God.

They are all under satan's control.

This current world is under satan's control.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I don't see any reason for America to continue being bound to NATO when these other countries have shown they don't care much about their safety. They took away guns, let Muslims run rampant, imagine enemies elsewhere- we're just the one's they are depending on to sweep in of they get swept up. There used to be a sense of honor, but it's no longer there- it's become a rigged board that more and more people are tired of having their pieces on.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus says His followers are not of the world.

His true followers should stay away from any kind of worldly organizations.

Too many Christians are heavily involving with politics.

Narrow is the way to life.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That...and the Iraq's threat to our oil interests.

What threat? They have a lot of oil that keeps prices low and competitive. Did you mean how after April of 2003, nothing was touched and high security was placed at the sights to stop al-qaeda from destroying them? And then handing sovereign power back to Iraq to make their own choices

You are so delusional on so many subjects.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Donald Trump has called the NATO alliance a rip-off, a tripwire for World War III and “obsolete.” He's right. Hopefully, as president, he will abandon that outdated agreement.

And embrace a mass murderer who not but a year ago lifted his country's nuclear sanctions against Iran?

Putin Lifts Ban on Russian Missile Sales to Iran

April 13, 2015

MOSCOW — President Vladimir V. Putin on Monday approved the delivery of a sophisticated air defense missile system to Iran, potentially complicating negotiations on Tehran’s nuclear program and further straining ties with Washington....

The deal, worth an estimated $800 million to Russia, also reinforced Israeli and Arab fears that a nuclear pact and the subsequent lifting of sanctions would ignite the Iranian economy, making it a more formidable regional power.

Read more: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/14/w...an-on-russian-missile-sales-to-iran.html?_r=0

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And embrace a mass murderer who not but a year ago lifted his country's nuclear sanctions against Iran?

Who said anything about embracing a mass murderer? You are on the wrong side of all arguments now. Save for one, which is actually misdirection on your part.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who said anything about embracing a mass murderer? You are on the wrong side of all arguments now. Save for one, which is actually misdirection on your part.

Obviously you're not aware of the "bromance" between Donald Trump and former KGB head Vladimir Putin, or are you just pretending that it doesn't exist?

US friendly allies (NATO) is needed, being allies with a cold blooded murderer isn't.

fool

Hall of Fame

I don't have a problem so much with the alliance itself, it's who picks up the tab that bothers me.
Europe is not poor.