Gift fun

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Patrick Jane, john w, Nick M, SaulToPaul, musterion, heir, GloryDaz, exminister, GM, steko, Tambora: lamp oil Mt 25:1–13

Spoiler
ALK005.jpg
Thanks for thinking of me.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I love to quit when I'm ahead!
Spoiler
Once upon a time there was this floating head.
No body, just a head.
The floating head had a crush on a popular girl at school. He finally rustled up enough nerve to ask her out.

He goes floating up to the girl and says, "I would be honored if you would agree to let me accompany you to the school dance this Friday."

The girl lets out a scream. "Are you crazy? Get away from me you freak! I wouldn't be caught dead going anywhere with just a head!"

The sad head floated home and cried in his room till it was dark. He sees a shooting star out the window and makes a wish.
"Please change me to anything but a head. I don't care what it is, just anything but a head."

POOF!

The head is now an orange.

The next day at school the orange goes floating up to the girl and says, "Now will you go to the dance with me?"

The girl was so outraged that she grabbed the orange from the air and threw it on the sidewalk and stomped it till all the pulp was oozing out of it's broken shattered peel.

The moral of the story is ....... :chuckle:

Quit while you're a head.

Quilt.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:think: Just a few of the more obvious choices:

I'd get @AMRgifts selected from here and here.

@Arthur Brain...a llama, maybe...or a new head.

@kmoney...Super Bowl tickets, just so he'd have a reason to go at least once in his life.

@anna....breadcrumbs.

@Foxfire...stationary.

@Granite...a football pump.

That sort of thing.

To my anti-fan club...new hats. :eek:

Last edited: