New to tol

Swifty357

Hello im Swifty357 im a mid acts dispensationalist having read through Things That Differ by C R Stam a few years ago. Im interested in the open view but dont know enough about it to really know what it stands for. I believe in predestination as pauls epistles explain it. I love chess, sports, and nintendo games.

Sent from my LGLK430 using TheologyOnline mobile app

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hello im Swifty357 im a mid acts dispensationalist having read through Things That Differ by C R Stam a few years ago. Im interested in the open view but dont know enough about it to really know what it stands for. I believe in predestination as pauls epistles explain it. I love chess, sports, and nintendo games.

Welcome to TOL Swifty !!! We have quite a few MAD (mid acts dispensation) members here including me. Have fun !! Just look for a thread you like and make some posts.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Hi Newb

waving-hi-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Welcome to TOL, Swifty! :)

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

From a Newbie to another: Welcome! :)

Welcome to you all.

AMR