Vain Conversations

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
CONVERSATIONS
Luke 24:17
17 And He said to them, "What kind of conversation is this that you have with one another as you walk and are sad?"
Phil 3:20-21
20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
1 Tim 4:12-16
12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
13 Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.
14 Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.
15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.
16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.
Heb 13:5
5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
1 Pet 1:15-19
15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:
18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
Col 3:1-2
1 If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God.
2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.
Matt 4:4
4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"
2 Cor 13:1
1 This will be the third time I am coming to you. "By the mouth of two or three witnesses every word shall be established."
Rom 8:4-8
according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 15:3-11
3 "You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you.
4 "Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
5 "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.
6 "If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
8 "By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.
9 "As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love.
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
11 "These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.
John 16:6-14
6 "But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart.
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)
xxx I have seen to many stupid conversations on subjects about God that dont have any part of God in them. Gods Word is perfect, and God gave us everything we need to understand Him in His Word. If God didnt see fit to explain Himself with human wisdom its because it cant be done. Every carnal word out there has different versions and different meanings for that word. Stupid conversations are used by the devil to keep people focused on the carnal mind and understanding to lead them away from Gods Word and the understanding that God put in His Word. The scriptures purge the carnal mind, the carnal mind purges scripture. The only guarantee in the whole Word of God is the Holy Spirit and He only quotes verses.

Interplanner

squeak,
you are 'talking' to yourself. You need to put out one simple proposition and defend it and see what happens.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
squeak,
you are 'talking' to yourself. You need to put out one simple proposition and defend it and see what happens.

I said
That is what the intellectual idiots do. That is why they never come to a conclusion. One tries to make a conclusion out of a principle. And it cant be done correctly. But it does keep the arguments going . They like to flex their intellectual muscles to impress others and themselves.
What I do is share exactly what the Holy Spirit tells me, and show how He tells me. He is the only guarantee of salvation you know.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Mainly, all you do is create numerous threads and cut and paste a myriad of Scripture verses and leave it at that. You don't even bother to have a conversation.

I said
In public you might be able to trick people into thinking your a believer. But you cant trick God.
Everyone who calls the revelations of Jesus Christ "cut and paste" are showing they really don't know the truth about God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
2Ti 2:14

Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I see so many of these long conversations in here that have no purpose. A bunch of intellectual idiots flexing their intellectual muscles. Vanity.