Feminists are ok with adultery

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Have you ever noticed how they say nothing about Bill Clinton? Yet rail against accusations when convenient? Selective outrage is the word.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Why is it always "Bill Clinton, Bill Clinton, Bill Clinton ?" I never hear right-wingers condemning all the Republican party congressmen, governors, and senators etc who are serial adulterers, womanizers ,
frequenters of prostitutes male and female, who have had sex with underage teenagers male and female, have fathered illegitimate children by the bushel, have been found having sex with other men in men's rooms, and who are closeted gay men while thundering against homosexuality and gay people
to look good in the eyes of their right-wing constituents etc and get support and votes .
It's the usual double standard .

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Why is it always "Bill Clinton, Bill Clinton, Bill Clinton ?" I never hear right-wingers condemning all the Republican party congressmen, governors, and senators etc who are serial adulterers, womanizers ,
frequenters of prostitutes male and female, who have had sex with underage teenagers male and female, have fathered illegitimate children by the bushel, have been found having sex with other men in men's rooms, and who are closeted gay men while thundering against homosexuality and gay people
to look good in the eyes of their right-wing constituents etc and get support and votes .

name one, support your case that they deserve condemnation and let's see if you're right, that nobody will condemn them

or, keep whining about it

your choice :idunno:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
CNN "journalist Carol Costello said:
Trump just tweeted out this this morning. Quote, "Crooked Hillary Clinton, perhaps the most dishonest person to have ever run for the presidency, is also one of the great enablers," and I can only assume he's talking about Hillary Clinton enabling Bill Clinton's naughtiness, for lack of a better term.

Do a search on TOL for Rusha and see how much she complains about Hillary enabling Bill and his adultery. Or how much she complains about Bill being an adulterer and rapist. Since she has so much to say about Cruz and Trump.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
CNN shuts down interview rather than have millennials learn Bill committed rape and sexual harassment, and was sued and impeached over it. They have no problem with adultery. Or rape. Rusha enables rape. So does Arthur Brain, and he doesn't even live here. So does purexcrement. They enable a rapist because they don't care.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
A fair criticism. Why isn't it Trump, Trump, Trump? :banana:

See:

Divorce & Re marriage: A Position Paper by John Piper

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I personally find impeaching a president due to a personal affair to be stupid.

Clinton was one of the better Democrats, let's not go so far as to pea shoot every little thing about him. It's his wife that is deranged :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

CNN shuts down interview rather than have millennials learn Bill committed rape and sexual harassment, and was sued and impeached over it. They have no problem with adultery. Or rape. Rusha enables rape. So does Arthur Brain, and he doesn't even live here. So does purexcrement. They enable a rapist because they don't care.

Seriously, are you on drugs or have the few brain cells you have just gone on permanent vacation? You really are one of the outright dumbest, backwards insidious little knobs I've ever encountered on a forum. Don't talk to me about rape you ignorant scumbag. If you think I tolerate it or enable it you (yet again) are completely clueless.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Why does it seem like you like Clinton for the same reasons that Nick is criticizing him?

I'm not defending Clinton's adultery.

I think it's just a shame that, in our current predicament, people are willing to throw away decent leaders on moral irrelevance.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Seriously, are you on drugs or have the few brain cells you have just gone on permanent vacation? You really are one of the outright dumbest, backwards insidious little knobs I've ever encountered on a forum. Don't talk to me about rape you ignorant scumbag. If you think I tolerate it or enable it you (yet again) are completely clueless.

Selective morality and outrage at it's finest. Enablers would be those who bash rape victims and make excuses for rapists. I am not going to sift through posts that are clustered with personal vendetta and flat out fabrications in reference to such a devastating topic.