Hell Is Real.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In answer to the OP, Hell is real. The correct name would be: "The Lake of Fire." It will be the eternal destination of Satan, the false prophet, the beast, the fallen angels, and the unsaved members of humanity.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
COG, dare I ask, what church or denomination you're affiliated with? I really don't expect you to give an answer however, I feel the necessity to ask anyway. Most "Cultists" will not expose this crucial information. On occasion, there are a few "Brave ones" that will oblige.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Rejected I don't care I still can't bid you God speed.

:dizzy:

"III. He Cautions the Chosen Lady (1:7–11).
A. Look out for Satan (1:7, 10–11).
1. The deception of his ministers (1:7): They deny the incarnation of Christ.
2. The rejection of his ministers (1:10–11)
a. What she is to do (1:10): She is not to welcome them in any manner whatsoever.
b. Why she is to do this (1:11): To welcome them is to share in their wicked ways." Willmington, H. L. (1999). The Outline Bible (2 Jn 6–11). Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You people that say you don't have to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ in water are going to Hell.!!
John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

You people are Hell Bound if you think you have the Holy Ghost and never spoke in tongues.
Acts 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

You people are Hell bound that say it's a "holy trinity"
Isaiah 44:6 Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

7 And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them.

8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any

Isaiah 45:18 For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else.

You can't go against it all you want, that just shows how much Hell bound you are.

:chuckle: