What are the Real Reasons People Voted for Trump?

Gurucam

Do you think it would be good to go around killing saved people, to send them to Heaven?

Saved people do not need my or anyone else help, in any way. The saved are the few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth onto eternal life and heaven. They are also the chosen few:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

It is the billions of Abraham's other generation who need help. And it is the chosen few who are saved that can help them. The billions of Abraham's other generation are the many who are called, misled by false prophets, do not know scriptures, err and are not saved. They are sad bunch. If their physical bodies were aborted when they were unborn children, they would be far ahead of their sad state

This is based on the Catholic canon which says that all people who die (any why way) as unborn children (before they have a chance to commit sin) goes to heaven. Look at the alternative:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

What is your understanding of 'to be saved'? Clearly we do not share the same definition of 'to be saved'.

This is why I asked, What do you perceive to be the meaning of 'to be saved'?

Unborn children are neither yet save nor delivered to heaven. However Catholic canon says that unsaved people who die (any which way) as unborn children go to heaven. Clearly, according to Catholicism, this is a fail-safe short cut to heaven and salvation. The alternative (to not being aborted as an unborn child) is almost certain delivery to hell.

Why would Catholics be anti-abortion, unless of course, they are all bent on derailing their peers and charges from going to heaven so as to send them to hell.

I would not get into aborting unborn children, so as to deliver them to heaven, because I am not a Catholic. I do not see wisdom in the Catholic canon which says: 'all people who die (any why way) as unborn children go to heaven'.

You are free to confirm/quote the revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. that support that canon. I know of none. If you do, I would know and show the merits of abortions.

You guys are the ones who say that unsaved people who die (any which way) as unborn children go to heaven. This is not about me. It is about you guys, pushing contradicting ideologies and believing that you are smart with foolishness.

Please show me that you all are not making up your own things with arrogance while simultaneously accusing Paul of making up things. You guys sound tricky.

Remember it was no less than Jesus who identified Peter to be Satan because Peter advised Jesus to save His physical life and deny and derail His proposed rise to heaven. This is the same thing that is happening with the Catholic anti-abortion stance:

Matthew: 16 KJV N.T.
21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Please wake up and smell the aroma of truth, before too late is your cry.

What I say or do is not consequential. However the Holy KJV N.T. is totally consequential.

Last edited:

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
The real reason I voted for him was because he said "We're 20 trillion in debt and we can't keep this up any longer."

You're joking?

His policies are going to blow a massive hole in the national deficit/debt. He wants to increase infrastructure spending WHILE AT THE SAME TIME cutting taxes on the wealthy tremendously.

The only "good" reason to vote for Trump is if you want conservative SCOTUS judges and really, really don't like minorities.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Let's be clear. If Trump does everything that he says he's going to do, it's going to be an outright disaster, not just for America, but for everyone.

We're going to be plunged into a depression. Global warming will go unchecked. The national debt will become even more massive.

But at least we'll have fewer brown people.

But that's still better than a Clinton presidency. That would have ended in nuclear annihilation in WW III against Russia.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
The idea that 60,000,000 Americans are racist bigots, including 200+ counties that voted for Obama twice and voted for Trump, is disgusting leftist logic.

No, I mean, that's a fair point, and perhaps I overstated my case. He's against international trade deals like NAFTA and the TPP.

But that's not going to fix the national debt. It's going to become even more massive under a president Trump because of the ridiculous tax cuts he's going to give to rich people.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Let's be clear. If Trump does everything that he says he's going to do, it's going to be an outright disaster, not just for America, but for everyone.

We're going to be plunged into a depression. Global warming will go unchecked. The national debt will become even more massive.

But at least we'll have fewer brown people.

But that's still better than a Clinton presidency. That would have ended in nuclear annihilation in WW III against Russia.
You really ARE stupid. Go live with some black folk

Mr. 5020

No, I mean, that's a fair point, and perhaps I overstated my case. He's against international trade deals like NAFTA and the TPP.
Those are leftist policies. Conservatives are actively trying to talk him out of these positions. So, I agree... hopefully he moves to the right on trade.

But that's not going to fix the national debt. It's going to become even more massive under a president Trump because of the ridiculous tax cuts he's going to give to rich people.
The only thing that will fix the national debt is less spending, which requires entitlement reform.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Those are leftist policies.

They're policies that most of his supporters voted for.

At the end of the day, Mr. 5020, understand that your vote counts as exactly one vote. The reason why Trump won is because he said that he would end NAFTA and veto the TPP, the former of which ultimately wreaked havoc on blue collar American jobs and outsourced American jobs to places like Mexico and China.

The simple fact, Mr. 5020, is that Trump didn't win because he is a traditional neo-conservative. He won because he mixed social conservatism, racism/xenophobia and certain elements of economic leftism (e.g., protectionism).

That's why I voted for him. That's why states like Michigan and Wisconsin voted for him. Less for the racism and social conservatism, and more because of the economic leftism. He stole votes from previous Obama voters.

Why? Because he railed against crony capitalism and trade deals.

Conservatives are actively trying to talk him out of these positions. So, I agree... hopefully he moves to the right on trade.

If he does, his voter base will be very, very angry. I voted for Trump because I want economic and social isolationism.

The only thing that will fix the national debt is less spending, which requires entitlement reform.

That's just wrong, for so many reasons:

1. The biggest item of government spending is the military.

2. Entitlements are just that: entitlements. People paid into it and they are ENTITLED to receive what they paid for.

3. Cutting spending alone won't fix things. You have to have sufficient taxes to cover both the expenditures and the payments on the debt. This is just home economics 101.

Mr. 5020

They're policies that most of his supporters voted for.

At the end of the day, Mr. 5020, understand that your vote counts as exactly one vote. The reason why Trump won is because he said that he would end NAFTA and TPP, the latter of which ultimately wreaked havoc on blue collar American jobs and outsourced American jobs to places like Mexico and China.

The simple fact, Mr. 5020, is that Trump didn't win because he is a traditional neo-conservative. He won because he mixed social conservatism, racism/xenophobia and certain elements of economic leftism (e.g., protectionism).
They voted against his opponent, for the most part.

That's why I voted for him. That's why states like Michigan and Wisconsin voted for him. Less for the racism and social conservatism, and more because of the economic leftism. He stole votes from previous Obama voters.

Why? Because he railed against crony capitalism and trade deals.
Yes, he's a crazier Bernie Sanders, if such an animal is possible.

If he does, his voter base will be very, very angry. I voted for Trump because I want economic and social isolationism.
He doesn't care if you're angry.

That's just wrong, for so many reasons:

1. The biggest item of government spending is the military.

2. Entitlements are just that: entitlements. People paid into it and they are ENTITLED to receive what they paid for.

3. Cutting spending alone won't fix things. You have to have sufficient taxes to cover both the expenditures and the payments on the debt. This is just home economics 101.
1. The government is necessary, and is one of the few things the government should be investing in.

2. I agree. People of a certain age should get what they paid in for. People my age (millennials) should stop paying in and shouldn't get a dime.

3. The government receives plenty of money.

Huckleberry

People voted for Trump because they are 1. Naive . 2. Ignorant. 3. Gullible.
4. Uninformed . 5. Misinformed . 6. Dumb . 7. Poorly educated . 8. Narrow-minded.
9. Intolerant. 10. Hypocritical . 11. Bigoted . 12. Rednecks . 11. Retarded .
I voted as much against precisely this as I did for Trump.

Conservatives are sick and flippin' tired of being constantly, constantly insulted and vilified and blantantly, brazenly, falsely demonized for nothing more than disagreeing with liberals.

Spend all your hours, day in and day out, walking on eggshells to avoid liberal pinheads from exploding into a volcano of bile and crazy and someone like Trump not only starts looking like a reasonable alternative but almost like a vacation somewhere other than the loony asylum.

Mr. 5020

I voted as much against precisely this as I did for Trump.

Conservatives are sick and flippin' tired of being constantly, constantly insulted and vilified and blantantly, brazenly, falsely demonized for nothing more than disagreeing with liberals.

Spend all your hours, day in and day out, walking on eggshells to avoid liberal pinheads from exploding into a volcano of bile and crazy and someone like Trump not only starts looking like a reasonable alternative but almost like a vacation somewhere other than the loony asylum.
Agreed. Trump was a proverbial middle finger to statements like The Horn's.

Huckleberry

Agreed. Trump was a proverbial middle finger to statements like The Horn's.

Yep. I'm finding the protests hilarious, except for the rioting. In fact, if you think about it, it's a perfect picture of liberal thought. As a conservative I look at these protests and immediately ask, "What are they trying to accomplish?" Because, of course, I expect a protest to actually have some sort of goal. An attempt to influence those in power, at the least.

But no. They're just whining and having a temper tantrun.

Liberals. :idunno:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
"If the murdered baby goes to Heaven, then abortion is a good thing." Something like that, wasn't it? Disgusting.

That's actually a very good point, which pro-lifers don't have a very good answer to.

You think that there are millions upon millions of unborn, murdered children in Heaven.

Gurucam

Luke: 13 ver.: 28 speaks of bitter disappointment of misinformed people, who lost . .

Luke: 13 ver.: 28 speaks of bitter disappointment of misinformed people, who lost . .

Alright. I'll try without the word "saved."
A direct answer for a direct question, maybe?

Would it be good for you to murder someone, if they would go to Heaven?

It would be good to murder someone, if they would go to Heaven. That would clearly be service to God and fulfillment of the murdered person's God given purpose, according to Abrahamic tradition:

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: . . . (the aim of this judgment is that one is delivered to heaven . . . the Abraham-ic aim of life on earth is to be delivered to heaven after once to die and judgment.

The following defines the two possible results of the above judgment:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Therefore delivery to heaven is the ultimate Abraham-ic aim of this life on earth. And indeed it would be good for one to murder someone, if they would go to Heaven . . . that would be a blessed service to God.

However, I am not in that arm of service to God, in the body of Christ. As good a thing that it might be, I am not given to 'murder someone, if they would go to Heaven'. One does not simply assume an arbitrary mission in the body of Christ.

Those in service to God, through the body of Christ do not know, pray for, say and do things through their own volition. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, as discerned through each of their own hearts/spirit, leads them, individually, precisely and directly.

Those in service to God, through the body of Christ, are the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth onto eternal life and heaven:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen

The choose few are all led into what to know, pray for, say and do by the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus. They are the children of God:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Children of God do not all have the same God given mission in the body of Christ:

1 Corinthians: 12 King James Version (KJV)
12 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.
4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

My mission in the body of Christ is to disseminate, the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven, in purity and clarity in these last days, so that all will know the truth. For this appointment, at this time, I am a Guru (means teacher). My designation is Gurucam. That is, I am a teacher/governor for the current Age of Enlightenment in Christ. This is what I do on this forum, i.e. teach.

I am a teacher/governor to those who are no longer under the ten commandments and are now newly, 'in Christ'. I am a teacher/governor by divine appointment. I cannot and do not choose to know things, say things, do things and pray for things, only out of my own volition.

I am totally guided into what to know, pray for, say and do by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

The time for teachers and governors is at hand, on the surface of earth, in this now dawned Age of enlightenment in Christ.

The time for pastors, priests, bishops, popes etc, have passed. They are the old who 'died' to give way to the New.

Whether or not some one else (in the body of Christ) can and would be instructed by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, to 'murder someone, if they would go to Heaven' is indeed totally up to the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love. I am not in that arm of service to God, in the body of Christ.

It is quite possible that some abortionists are serving God in the body of Christ, according to their disposition and the real time, will of God. It is also quite possible that Hitler served God, according to his disposition and the real time will of God, at that time. The Jews did deny, persecute, torture and kill their messiah, Jesus:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

I am appointed to serve God, in the body of Christ, based on my predisposition which is that of a teacher/governor and my predisposition to be led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love. My mission is one of truth, intercession and love, as a teacher and governor for the Age of Enlightenment in Christ, which has Newly dawned on the surface of earth.

. . . and only the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus brings All Truth:

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

I simply obey what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for me to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned intuitively through my own heart/spirit.

I have long suspended knowing, praying for, saying and doing things out of my own volition.

I cannot and do not know, pray for, say and do things that I am not led to know, pray for, say and do by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, as discerned through my own heart/spirit.

I accept my own infirmities:

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Glassjester, you seem perpetually deluded because you are simplistic. You over simplify every thing, like Clinton and her followers. You are careless with the use of terms/words which have different meanings to more or less every one.

This makes you totally susceptible and (blindly) available to being fooled by cunning (Satanic) leaders into their deluded teachings and service. This is what happen to Clinton and her media and pollster supporters. You, like them, do not seek truth, you seek inaccurate, easy and quick verbal validation for your self and your ideas . . . and you all are fooled-up with quick-y one line answers.

If I say to you, yes, I am saved, you leave with the impression that I mean that I am saved according to your definition of being saved. You are deluded and live in delusion. Then when the actual results are plainly known, you would be disappointed, crying, blaming others and generally grinding your teeth in bitter disappointment, like Clinton and Co..

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

The above speaks of the bitter disappointment of people who did not know truth and were therefore, not informed and guided by truth . . . this is like Clinton, her media supporter, her pollsters, her campaign soldiers and her local and international supporters including, foreign Governments (who were all so bitterly disappointed by Clinton's lost to Trump).

You need to slow down and take the time to actually have communication with others. You have to drop your one line posturing and instead address simple questions of clarification, from those who are engaging you according to your engagement. This is simple civility.

The original question, which arose from your original question, is still not answered. This question is, What is your perception of being saved?

In order to evade answering, you have thrown out the idea of being saved and move on to a new approach. Is this the Catholic, anti-abortion way of promoting your ideas?

Fact is soldiers (those who kill others through war) may be in the service of God, in the body of Christ. It may be good for soldiers to murder someone, if they would go to Heaven . . . at least it is hoped that this is what happens to those who are murdered in wars or aborted as unborn children. Then wars and abortions ain't bad at all . . . they are simply things that human do which can have a possible, very good result.

Certainly the result is very good if those who are murdered in wars or aborted as unborn children go to heaven. Catholicism has confirmed that people whose physical bodies are aborted when they are unborn children, go to heaven.

Abortion is therefore a divine act for Catholic . . . especially if it is the wish of the mother. It is better, even divine, to die as an unborn child and go to heaven, than to be an unwanted child on earth. Clearly this a defined, Catholic option.

Why are Catholics calling for a band on abortion that guarantees entry to heaven. That is not a Catholic position, unless Catholics are covert (or unwitting) requiters for hell, inside the earth, with Satan.

. . . one should be wary of Peter & Co. and their canons and other teachings, because, for our edification, Lord Jesus did identify Peter to be Satan, i.e. one who savorest the thing of man (i.e. human physical life) and not the things of God.

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.
31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

The above is a generally applicable fullness of time prophesy. It confirms that only the generation of Isaac (they are the chosen few and the children of God) will eventually inherit the surface of earth, in God's kingdom of heaven, in the fullness of time. And they will do so without the generations of Ishmael (who are children of the flesh).

Ishmael's generation are those of Abraham's generation who remained under the O.T. and the ten commandments. Isaac's generation are those of Abraham's generation who abandon and transgress the O.T. and the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and love, unconditionally.

The former are the O.T./Antichrist people. They are billions. All O.T. people are antichrist people. The likes of them denied, persecuted tortured and then killed the physical Jesus because he dared to replace the old Jewish system with Christianity. These people are like Satan/Peter. They were and continue to be, preoccupied with preserving earthly life and accumulating things of man (i.e. earthly treasures and power on earth, etc.). They seek only temporal earthly life, temporal earthly treasures and stored all their treasures, temporally, on earth. The have nothing in heaven.

The above are the generations of Ishmael. They are not destine to inherit the surface of earth together with the generations of Isaac. These generations of Ishmael, are not hard to discern and detect. They dominated and ruled the world (through big and wealthy church organizations, industry, banking, governments, royal traditions etc.), up until recently.

This is up until Christ consciousness totally strengthen on the surface of earth, through the realignment of heavenly bodies (Angels). These old guards and their old system are now irrelevant and they are being dismantled. However they will not lie down without a fight. However, at all events their time has ended. They have gone the way of the Old, late Roman empire. These people are like the Jews of 2000 odd years ago:

1 Thessalonians 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us (i.e. us, Christians); and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

The latter set of people (Isaac's generations) are the authentic and few N.T./Christianity people. They are those who did not put value in their physical life and instead put total value in their spirit life. Thy sough heavenly treasures and these are in heaven and relevant for all eternity.

To which set do you belong? Are you among those who are overly protective of physical life by totally denying the 'not seen' and seemingly illogical will of God? Ar you unilaterally taking matters in your hands and willfully selfrighteously and arrogantly denying your infirmities.

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Do you perceive that God and Jesus will preserve the lives of children of the flesh (Ishmael's generations) on the surface earth? Or will they be dispatched, any which way, to hell, hook line and sinker?

Do you think that there will be a mass divinely orchestrated, any which way, exodus from the surface of the earth, of some (i.e. all but the chosen few), to the depth of earth, with Satan:

Matthew: 24 KJV N.T.
40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and one left.

Children of God (the chosen few) are prophesied to inherit the surface of earth, in God's kingdom of heaven, without children of the flesh, in the fullness of time. This means that all children of the flesh (the billions of 'not chosen people) will be dispatched to hell inside the depths of earth, with Satan, is some sudden and totally clean manner.

Will this be done by teleportation through 'black hole portals' that leades into the very depth of earth, according to:

Isaiah: 13 King James Version (KJV)
10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

The above is a description of the perpetual reality in hell, inside the earth with Satan. This is not at all about the earth becoming into that state. The surface of earth is promised to children of God, it will never be conformed to hell.

Those who are sent to hell, are deluded. Their dispatch is so quick and sudden that they erroneously perceive that they are still on earth and that this earth has become hell. They never awaken from that delusion.

These people will be so quickly moved out of here that they will foolishly/erroneously perceive that their new hell world inside the earth, with Satan, is this earth turned into that hell.

They will be totally deluded as Clinton and others were and continue to be, deluded about the recently concluded Presidential election. This was simply a small taste of the final event.

Children of God, who remain on the surface of earth will know the truth which is that the surface of this earth has become God's physical/material kingdom of heaven, for His children, the chosen few . . . and all children of the flesh has been dispatched to hell inside the depths of earth, with Satan.

Children of the flesh (Ishmael's generations) will wrongly believe that this earth has turned into the hell, where they were teleported to and where they now live, for all eternity. They will continue in perpetual delusion. Now they will seek to amass treasures in hell, just as they did on earth, with no regard for heaven. They are in a perpetual downward spiral.

Lord Jesus has win and claim the surface of earth for His followers (i.e. children of God/Christians). These are the spirit and Spirit based people who Isaac's generations and the likes.

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The real reason I voted for him was because he said "We're 20 trillion in debt and we can't keep this up any longer."
Yep.
I see Trump as wanting to cut taxes and let the people have control of their money.
I see Clinton as wanting to raise taxes and let government have control of your money.