Fractals

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Nature is full of examples of fractals. Probably there are more fractals then anything else. Here are some examples

God created
That is a pattern

Night and day
That is a pattern

Male and female
That is a pattern

There are also sinister patterns. Here is one
Cain and Abel

We can do a lot with fractals.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Your inability to comment shows off your brilliance. That is a fractal. Here let me show

Average poster
Stupid

Some fractals just can be used for much. Don't worry. I'll fill in for your short comings. That is a fractal also

Very wise
Dialm

dialm

BANNED
Banned
So you get a couple of verses then you must try to figure out what the fractals are. That is your assignment. Just identify the fractals. And then after that we will discuss their meaning.

Are you ready? I'm not moving to fast for ya am I? Here goes

"For thus saith the LORD. David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of Israel. Neither shall the priests the Levites want a man before me to offer burnt offerings and to kindle meat offerings and to do sacrifice continually."

Jeremiah 33:17-18 KJV

genuineoriginal

A fractal is a never ending pattern that repeats itself at different scales.
While some of your examples may be of never ending patterns, none of your examples repeat themselves at different scales.
They are not fractals.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Here is the second verse

"Thus saith the LORD, if you can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their seasons then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne and with the Levites the priests, my ministers."

Jeremiah 33:20-21

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Gennie you are being to look like an average poster. That is not a good pattern to be linked too. We are talking about fractal not phractiods.

Are you telling me that night and day are not fractals?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Your inability to comment shows off your brilliance. That is a fractal. Here let me show

Average poster
Stupid

Some fractals just can be used for much. Don't worry. I'll fill in for your short comings. That is a fractal also

Very wise
Dialm

I think your skull is fractaled

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Good one sister patty. But why don't you go play with your barbee dolls and leave theology to a Calvinist.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Well I tipped you guys off on the first fractal found in the two verse examples

Night and Day

So let's go ahead and discuss night and day. Do you think you can keep up?

Day = Light
Night = Darkness

Any questions geniuses?

dialm

BANNED
Banned
And there is something else about night and day.

History is built one day, one fractal at a time. And these fractals, these days and nights seem to go on forever.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
And you know what that means?

That light and dark
Good and evil

Seem to go on forever

Does evil continue forever smart guys?

genuineoriginal

Gennie you are being to look like an average poster. That is not a good pattern to be linked too. We are talking about fractal not phractiods.

Are you telling me that night and day are not fractals?

_____
Fractal Definition: A geometric pattern that is repeated (iterated) at ever smaller (or larger) scales to produce (self similar) irregular shapes and surfaces that cannot be represented by classical (Euclidian) geometry. Fractals are used especially in computer modeling of irregular patterns and structures found in nature.(1)​
_____
fractal
a geometrical or physical structure having an irregular or fragmented shape at all scales of measurement between a greatest and smallest scale such that certain mathematical or physical properties of the structure, as the perimeter of a curve or the flow rate in a porous medium, behave as if the dimensions of the structure (fractal dimensions) are greater than the spatial dimensions.​
_____
Fractals are non-regular geometric shapes that have the same degree of non-regularity on all scales.​

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Gennie you are not listening to The Spirit. A day is a fractal of history.

Now take a look at what Patric Jane said about me. (Patric is a real dum dum but he gets there because my intelligent personage rubs off.)

Patric points out another fractal contained in the two subject passages.

Cain fractaled (as Jane puts it) Abels head.

Now the question is

Are there any brothers mentioned in the verses? And if so, what did they do?

genuineoriginal

Gennie you are not listening to The Spirit.
I am not listening to the spirit you are listening to.

1 John 4:1
1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.​

The truth is that a fractal is a repeating geometric pattern.
Your lie is that anything you want to call a fractal is a fractal.

_____
“When I use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less.” “The question is,” said Alice, “whether you can make words mean so many different things.” “The question is,” said Humpty Dumpty, “which is to be master—that’s all.”​

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Day and night are more geometric then anything on any computer and they repeat seemingly forever.

Murder is also more geometric then anything on any computer and they repeat seemingly forever.

Brothers are fractals of society. Brothers repeat seemingly for ever and they are also more grometric then anything on any computer.

Maybe you don't understand that the only thing on a computer is a model of reality. I'm talking about reality and not models.

But I agree that you don't listen to the Holy Spirit. I know this because I am a Calvinist.

genuineoriginal

I see that you don't know what geometric means, either.
_____
geometric
1. of or relating to geometry or to the principles of geometry.
2. resembling or employing the simple rectilinear or curvilinear lines or figures used in geometry.
3. of or relating to painting, sculpture, or ornamentation of predominantly geometric characteristics.​