GUNS!

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Californians hate America, and Constitutional rights. That is why they have so many illegal laws.
Don't forget New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Washington D.C. There are others. It's not about big cities either, because there are big cities in states like Texas where they don't hate the RKBA.

In this presidential election there's only one realistic choice and that's Trump. He's the one who's said the right things about the Second Amendment. For whatever else he says, he's said the right things about the RKBA.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey all,

How do I sell a couple of handguns?
First this:
https://www.atf.gov/resource-center/docs/0501-firearms-top-10-qaspdf/download

Try contacting a local gun shop and see if they allow posting a for sale notice at the shop, and would allow you to meet a buyer at the shop. If you place an ad online, use no phone numbers, only email, and meet prospective buyers in a public safe place.

Try also contacting some gun ranges around town and see if ads can be posted on bulletin boards. Gun ranges are good public places to carry out a sale, too.

A pawn shop might also be interested.

AMR

theophilus

First this:
https://www.atf.gov/resource-center/docs/0501-firearms-top-10-qaspdf/download

Try contacting a local gun shop and see if they allow posting a for sale notice at the shop, and would allow you to meet a buyer at the shop. If you place an ad online, use no phone numbers, only email, and meet prospective buyers in a public safe place.

Try also contacting some gun ranges around town and see if ads can be posted on bulletin boards. Gun ranges are good public places to carry out a sale, too.

A pawn shop might also be interested.

AMR

Good ideas all.

Thank you!

:)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The ammo shortage and high prices for firearms will come to a market correction. Thank God.

If you all are smart, the bulk of your stock should be easy to get, inexpensive ammo. 9mm, 45ACP, 7.62x39, and .223. I have all but .223 because my carbine has a niche caliber.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Suppressors, wrongly also called silencers, will officially be off the NFA class 3 list under the hearing protection act. Think of it as a muffler for hunters.

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The US Army selected a modular Sig for its new standard side arm. Meanwhile Devgru got rid of the 226 for the G19.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Make one yourself. Got a friend who is a millwright?

oh, i could make one in my shop easily enough

it's the penalties if i get caught with it that deter me

Criminal Possession of a Weapon

Criminal possession of a weapon is a charge that applies when you are not legally licensed to carry a weapon or if that weapon is unlawful itself.
Fourth Degree Criminal Possession of a Weapon

There are many reasons you could be facing this charge. The prosecution will have to prove that you:

Simply possessed one of the following weapons: firearm, electronic dart gun, stun gun, switchblade, slingshot, “Kung Fu star”, metal knuckles, or others,
Possessed one of the following with intent tu use it against another person: knife, razor, stiletto, imitation pistol, or another dangerous or deadly instrument,
Possessed a firearm on school grounds,
Are not a U.S. citizen and possessed a firearm,
Have been deemed not suitable for gun ownership and refused to give up possession upon the direction of law enforcement, or
Possessed any armor piercing ammunition.

This offense is classified as an A misdemeanor charge and carries up to 1 year in jail.
Third Degree Criminal Possession of a Weapon

In order to be charged and convicted of 3rd degree criminal possession of a weapon, the prosecution must prove that you:

Committed the offense of 4th degree criminal possession of a weapon and you have a criminal history,
Possessed 3 or more firearms, an assault weapon, any disguised gun, a large capacity ammunition feeding device, any explosive, bomb, silencer, or machine-gun, or
Possessed a weapon outside of the home or business and have a previous conviction of a felony or Class A misdemeanor in the past five years.

This offense is classified as a D violent felony and carries a potential 7 years in prison.

http://nydefenselawyer.org/criminal-charges/weapons-offenses/

not only the seven years in prison, but just about any NYS professional certification

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Get a Benjamin .22 spring air rifle. The cats don't know the difference.

i've been looking at the Gamo 22

gamo-big-cat-22-cal-air-rifle-combo-6.gif

problem with the airguns is they're single shots

sometimes I have to put 3 or 4 22LR into a porcupine to knock it out of a tree and kill it in the dark