household chores (part 2)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It keeps me busy clean up after 4 people and three pets.

I don't get easily motivated doing chores but once it is done, it makes me feel good.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
My two children left. I have less chores but I do miss cleaning after them.

You don't know how you loved them until they are gone.

Even though we annoyed each other from time to time.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Come to think of it, they helped me more than I helped them because of my big garden, especially my second son.

He helped me all kinds of heavy work like collecting the rocks from construction site, and unloading the rocks I bought from the rock place to replace grass.

My yard is full of his hard work.

He became like professional gardener. He did an excellent job even though he did not seem to like it too much.

My yard is beautiful because of his huge contribution.

My tears come down that I did not show much appreciation about his work for me. I took it for granted.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
My son, Peter, helped me when I was experimenting with all kinds of plants; trees, bushes, flowers.

Because I did not have any knowledge of plants, I killed many of them. So I had to get more and digging more.

I have leg muscles because of my yard work. My leg muscle is noticeable. Many people mention about it.

But about 5 years ago, I realized I got too many trees and plants that I cannot handle anymore.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
My son, Peter, helped me when I was experimenting with all kinds of plans; trees, bushes, flowers.

Because I did not have any knowledge of plants, I killed many of them. So I had to get more and digging more.

I have leg muscles because of my yard work. My leg muscle is noticeable. Many people mention about it.

But about 5 years ago, I realized I got too many trees and plants that I cannot handle anymore.

It's like a jungle ? Sometimes it makes me wonder how I keep from going under

meshak

BANNED
Banned
In the mean time, I did not do any household chores. The kids took care of it.

I know they did not do much but I did not care. I was too busy with yard work.

So when I realized that my plants are not flowering because of too many trees.

then I chopped down all trees I planted. They were already mature and made shade all over my yard.

In the beginning, I yearned for shade because I did not have any shade at all.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It was a lot of work reducing the garden too. Peter did all muscle work, like changing around edgers.

It finally fished last winter.

I replaced plants to middle size plants like, crape myrtle.

I still have many plants but I made it easy to maintain.

Now I have plenty of time to take care of household chores.

Peter worked hard for me all his high school and college years.

Now I have time to reflect all the work we did.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
My children proof read my posting fixing my broken English for several years of my forum work.

They got tire of doing it and told me My English is good enough that don't need proof reading.

So you are stuck reading my broken English.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
My home is not empty because there are four people live there with three pets.

But it sure feel like empty home.

there is not much talking going on with two children gone.

I was hoping they will stay until they get married.

But this is not American way.

Last edited: