Does Calvinism Make God Unjust?

popsthebuilder

You can say it either way, the point is the same, they were reconciled to God when they were enemies. Rom 5:10
And being reconciled are no longer enemies.

It in no way insinuates that they continue in knowing sin and are too reconciled. There is a difference in a saint and a sinner, or the faithful and the hypocrite

Peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

beloved57

And being reconciled are no longer enemies.

It in no way insinuates that they continue in knowing sin and are too reconciled. There is a difference in a saint and a sinner, or the faithful and the hypocrite

Peace

They're reconciled to God while being enemies, by Christ death . Being Gods enemies doesn't prevent them from still being in a right relationship with God. That doesn't apply to all without exception, because many who are enemies of God are under Gods Wrath and Condemnation! So Christ death was not for all without exception.

Robert Pate

Banned
They're reconciled to God while being enemies, by Christ death . Being Gods enemies doesn't prevent them from still being in a right relationship with God. That doesn't apply to all without exception, because many who are enemies of God are under Gods Wrath and Condemnation! So Christ death was not for all without exception.

You are dead wrong and are to ashamed to admit it.

In Romans 5:10 it says "When we were" both of these words are past tense. It means before we were saved we were enemies with God.

But now we have been reconciled to God by Jesus Christ and are no longer enemies, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

beloved57

You are dead wrong and are to ashamed to admit it.

In Romans 5:10 it says "When we were" both of these words are past tense. It means before we were saved we were enemies with God.

But now we have been reconciled to God by Jesus Christ and are no longer enemies, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

Those Christ died for were reconciled to God when they were enemies Rom 5:10. Christ death alone reconciled them.

beloved57

That's not true. Jesus came so that we can be reconciled to God through his righteous works. Which is the blotting of the worlds sin away by his baptism and crucifixion. You still need to repent and believe in JESUS whom is the mediator of man and GOD. Otherwise you are with you sin still and are enemies still until you repent and believe.

It is true!

beloved57

Then how do you explain this

Hebrews 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

I don't need to explain it. For what? Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are being enemies Rom 5;10 That scripture doesn't deny that

beloved57

So you don't see anything wrong with promoting a god hater / unbeliever / unrepentant man being saved?

No. That's what the scripture teaches. Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies Rom 5:10

The word enemies is the word echthros and means:

someone openly hostile (at enmity), animated by deep-seated hatred. 2190/exthros ("enemy"), implies irreconcilable hostility, proceeding out of a "personal" hatred bent on inflicting harm (DNTT).

You don't believe in the Grace of God, that's the problem.

Robert Pate

Banned
No. That's what the scripture teaches. Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies Rom 5:10

The word enemies is the word echthros and means:

someone openly hostile (at enmity), animated by deep-seated hatred. 2190/exthros ("enemy"), implies irreconcilable hostility, proceeding out of a "personal" hatred bent on inflicting harm (DNTT).

You don't believe in the Grace of God, that's the problem.

"For if when we were" means before we were saved. Any 10 year old knows that.

Nanja

Then how do you explain this

Hebrews 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

All whom Christ was Surety for Heb. 7:22, He lived by Faith, and pleased God on their behalf John 8:29; Heb. 12:2.

~~~

popsthebuilder

Those Christ died for were reconciled to God when they were enemies Rom 5:10. Christ death alone reconciled them.
And changed them.

Doesn't it say in scripture that you cannot be in sin and in Christ?

Doesn't it say you cannot have two masters?

What do you make of these things?

How can you honestly sit here and say that those Christ sacrificed himself for are still sinners after being reconciled?

You already said that faith is effectual, but you repeatedly say that sinners who are reconsiled continue in sin, thus not changing, thus not receiving effectual faith.

Which is it; is faith effectual, or are those Christ died for to crucify him again in knowing sin and hypocrisy?

Peace

beloved57

And changed them.

Doesn't it say in scripture that you cannot be in sin and in Christ?

Doesn't it say you cannot have two masters?

What do you make of these things?

How can you honestly sit here and say that those Christ sacrificed himself for are still sinners after being reconciled?

You already said that faith is effectual, but you repeatedly say that sinners who are reconsiled continue in sin, thus not changing, thus not receiving effectual faith.

Which is it; is faith effectual, or are those Christ died for to crucify him again in knowing sin and hypocrisy?

Peace

Yes, the reconciled will be changed, that's why I know everyone without exception was not reconciled to God by Christ death, since everyone without exception won't be changed. So Christ death was not for all without exception.

popsthebuilder

beloved57,

You say yes, that reconsiliation will cause change. This is a good thing and a great start.

Then you say that this (above) is how you know that all will not be reconciled which is confusing to me.

You then reiterate that you know that all will not be changed by the Will of GOD because you know not all will be changed. This too is confusing to me.

I do agree to some degree though as whatever doesn't produce or harvest good fruit will be hewn down or starve, dying eternally, leaving only the Will of GOD.

Regardless of if we are changed or not; in the end nothing will remain but that substance wholly of GOD.

What I am trying to say is that yes, all will be reconciled as all are forgiven. That which doesn't accept the free gift of life will perish, and the whole of what remains will have been reconciled.

But to say that all aren't reconciled to GOD is obviously a true statement at this time. But to say that all won't be reconciled in GOD'S time seems to go against the simple reading of scripture and the will of the Creator towards IT'S creation.

Please don't be offended sir. I'm not trying to spark your fire, but commend you for being able to admit a thing.

Peace friend... sincerely

Robert Pate

Banned
beloved57,

You say yes, that reconsiliation will cause change. This is a good thing and a great start.

Then you say that this (above) is how you know that all will not be reconciled which is confusing to me.

You then reiterate that you know that all will not be changed by the Will of GOD because you know not all will be changed. This too is confusing to me.

I do agree to some degree though as whatever doesn't produce or harvest good fruit will be hewn down or starve, dying eternally, leaving only the Will of GOD.

Regardless of if we are changed or not; in the end nothing will remain but that substance wholly of GOD.

What I am trying to say is that yes, all will be reconciled as all are forgiven. That which doesn't accept the free gift of life will perish, and the whole of what remains will have been reconciled.

But to say that all aren't reconciled to GOD is obviously a true statement at this time. But to say that all won't be reconciled in GOD'S time seems to go against the simple reading of scripture and the will of the Creator towards IT'S creation.

Please don't be offended sir. I'm not trying to spark your fire, but commend you for being able to admit a thing.

Peace friend... sincerely

According to the Bible, ALL have been reconciled to God, 2 Corinthians 2:18, 19.

According to the Bible, Jesus has atoned for the sins of everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

According to the Bible, Jesus has atoned for the sins of the world, 1 John 2:2.

According to the Bible, Jesus is the savior of the world, John 12:47.

To believe otherwise is to discredit God and his Son Jesus Christ.

popsthebuilder

Robert Pate,

I'm having trouble locating 2 Corinthians 2:18-19

But I agree with what you say, and what the bible says.

Peace