Maybe it wasn't Russia

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
You're the one that keeps talking about me instead of wanting to refute the evidence that Donald Trump has close ties to mass murdering ex KGB President Vladimir Putin and the Russian mafia. Are you afraid that the truth about your sexual deviant/wannabe tyrant candidate will be further revealed? (it's interesting how throughout history many tyrants were sexual deviants by the way).

If the FBI couldn't find that tie now why should I believe you, or some nefarious website that you gleaned these gems of knowledge from? I don't want to discuss it because it is a dead issue, its irrelevant nonsense, and I really don't care honestly.

If you don't want to refute the evidence against sexual deviant/wannabe tyrant Donald Trump, how about at least we talk about the anti conservative policies of Governor Mike Pence?

No I would rather discuss the real tyrant, full fledge criminal Hillary & her crime family given she, not Trump poses a clear & present danger to the constitution & nation. Are Pences policies more anti conservative than the felon Hillary's? Didn't think so...another irrelevant discussion.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
You're the one that keeps talking about me instead of wanting to refute the evidence that Donald Trump has close ties to mass murdering ex KGB President Vladimir Putin and the Russian mafia. Are you afraid that the truth about your sexual deviant/wannabe tyrant candidate will be further revealed? (it's interesting how throughout history many tyrants were sexual deviants by the way).

If the FBI couldn't find that tie now why should I believe you, or some nefarious website that you gleaned these gems of knowledge from? I don't want to discuss it because it is a dead issue, its irrelevant nonsense, and I really don't care honestly.

I've exposed the left-wing agenda leaning FBI in my WHMBR! threads in numerous posts, the latest one where they stated that the mass murderer in the Orlando nightclub incident had no ties to the LGBT lifestyle. If you would like to defend FBI supposed "investigations", including this one into Donald Trump/Vladimir Putin/Russian mafia ties, then I'd be more than happy to discuss those supposed "investigations" with you.

The only problem is that Donald Trump, through his own words, admires Vladimir Putin, someone who is a mass murderer and who has close ties to Iran/Islam and is anti Israel.

How will you refute something that Donald Trump himself has said?

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
If you don't want to refute the evidence against sexual deviant/wannabe tyrant Donald Trump, how about at least we talk about the anti conservative policies of Governor Mike Pence?

No I would rather discuss the real tyrant, full fledge criminal Hillary & her crime family given she, not Trump poses a clear & present danger to the constitution & nation. Are Pences policies more anti conservative than the felon Hillary's? Didn't think so...another irrelevant discussion.

I know all about Clinton's criminal misconduct, why are you so afraid to acknowledge Trump's and the anti Christian policies of his VP running mate Mike Pence?

Don't be afraid of the truth ole wise one, it will set you free.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I've exposed the left-wing agenda leaning FBI in my WHMBR! threads in numerous posts, the latest one where they stated that the mass murderer in the Orlando nightclub incident had no ties to the LGBT lifestyle. If you would like to defend FBI supposed "investigations", including this one into Donald Trump/Vladimir Putin/Russian mafia ties, then I'd be more than happy to discuss those supposed "investigations" with you.

You haven't exposed anything :chuckle: now you fancy yourself a wannabe investigative journalist with your salacious internet tripe as your citations...:chuckle: You will have to do better than that to actually expose something other than you bite on anything that you can use to forward your agenda, what ever that is at the moment. I have nothing to defend on this issue because it is a non-issue, a joke, nonsense which doesn't deserve the band width or time to discuss...except to you of course.

The only problem is that Donald Trump, through his own words, admires Vladimir Putin, someone who is a mass murderer and who has close ties to Iran/Islam and is anti Israel.

Opposed to Obama, Clinton and the so-called leaders I too admire Putin, at least he possesses the stones to lead Russia. Obama & Clinton have both shown complete contempt for Israel, these are called knowns... so what was your point again?

How will you refute something that Donald Trump himself has said?

I am not refuting it, I agree with Trump that Putin is a far superior leader than anything this administration has put out there for 8 years now. I do believe that Putin & Russia pose a clear & present danger to this nation if he is not dealt with going forward, I also believe that China another Obama/Clinton favorite pose that same threat. I believe that Trump recognizes it but, is not willing to alienate himself from diplomacy by being confrontational, I actually think that is the proper approach.

I know all about Clinton's criminal misconduct, why are you so afraid to acknowledge Trump's and the anti Christian policies of his VP running mate Mike Pence?

It is not that I don't acknowledge that Trump has conducted himself poorly but, I simply don't believe any of those women that pop up 30 yrs late to make accusations during and election bid any more that I believed any of the trolls the left dug up on Herman Cain last cycle (which BTW are deafening silent after he dropped out). I disagree with your assessment of Pence, and I admire him for the man he is, and I unlike you don't judge the man on single point issues of which I may disagree, it is just petty.

Don't be afraid of the truth ole wise one, it will set you free.

What truth? the truth according to you? I am a big boy aCW & I can make assessments & make up my own mind about these things... and will thank you very much.

No, get the Clinton News Network on the horn! The conversation in the media must be held to the Trump-Russia connection we gave you the DNC script of, the $500,000 Apprentice we bought, and that Trump used the p-word, what was it, I forget, fifty years ago? Or was that around the time of the land deal and Bill commenting about that girl and the garden hose... or was it around the time of the cattle... or the day they announced that two bullet suicide, there've been so many...?

29200803616_0bf5425b5d_b.jpg

(Anything but this...)

700_aea621d3543d0dd31f31bc2150b879a7.jpg

(Or this.)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCW is turning up the heat as we approach the election !!!

I'm pretty certain that voters have made up their mind already. It's interesting to see how the left-wing media is all of the sudden going easy on Donald Trump. Maybe you Libertarians will get what you've always dreamed of getting...

A God-hating secular humanist as President of the United States.