• Yes

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

COGTHW

I showed you with scriptures He can and will leave you if you leave Him. He don't change man do.

Obey Jesus Christ

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I showed you with scriptures He can and will leave you if you leave Him. He don't change man do.

Obey Jesus Christ
John 10:27-30New King James Version (NKJV)

27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.”

Touche!

COGTHW

You said once saved always saved. The Scriptures say God don't change and He will take His Spirit away. Who is true you or the Bible of the God of heaven.?

Obey Jesus Christ

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You said once saved always saved. The Scriptures say God don't change and He will take His Spirit away. Who is true you or the Bible of the God of heaven.?

Obey Jesus Christ

Show me in the NEW TESTAMENT where God says that He will take away the Spirit. It is not anything new, common knowledge, that the spirit came and left in the Old Testament since there was no sealing.

COGTHW

There is no sealing in the NT. I SHOWED YOU BIBLE SCRIPTURES WHERE HE SAID IF YOU FORSAKE HIM HE WILL DO THE SAME. You not Spiritual so you won't understand 62 'And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.' Luke 9:62

Obey Jesus Christ

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is no sealing in the NT. I SHOWED YOU BIBLE SCRIPTURES WHERE HE SAID IF YOU FORSAKE HIM HE WILL DO THE SAME. You not Spiritual so you won't understand 62 'And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.' Luke 9:62

Obey Jesus Christ

And what does this say?

2 Corinthians 1:22 King James Version (KJV)

22 Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.

Ephesians 1:13 King James Version (KJV)

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 4:30 King James Version (KJV)

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No need baptism isn't required. You are unsaved for believing in works salvation.

Nanja

Obey Jesus Christ

Rom. 8:33-34
33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again,
who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

It was by Christ's Obedience His Elect were made Righteous Rom. 5:19!

~~~

COGTHW

You saying Jesus is a liar.? 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. John 3:5 ; 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Matthew. 28:19 ; And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord. Acts 22:16. THIS RAVEN OF DEVIL MAN IS GOD EVERYBODY REJECT THE BOOK AND BELIEVE HIM.!!

Obey Jesus Christ

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Obey Jesus Christ
We all obey here on TOL, it's you that does not obey Jesus Christ !!!

COGTHW

Patrick Jane this battle is won by scriptures. You can't back it up either. If you say God changes you a liar and need to repent also.

Obey Jesus Christ

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Patrick Jane this battle is won by scriptures. You can't back it up either. If you say God changes you a liar and need to repent also.

Obey Jesus Christ

You are unteachable and no one should pay attention to your drivel.

COGTHW

You need to obey Acts 2:38 The apostles of Jesus Christ. 37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. Acts 2

Obey Jesus Christ

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You need to obey Acts 2:38 The apostles of Jesus Christ. 37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. Acts 2

Obey Jesus Christ

Works salvation! The true Gospel is;

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 King James Version (KJV)

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

COGTHW

James 2:24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

Obey Jesus Christ