ECT The Broken Record of MAD

john w

Hall of Fame
STP, at times Jesus spoke for and to Israel and at times HE spoke for and to EVERYONE including to you and me. It is not that hard to figure out who HE was speaking to at the time. ALL is for everybody.
That is one of our points, moron. And yet, you deceitfully go into your deceitful sophistry, grade school act, whining, "You meanie MADists do not obey everything that 'Jesus' teaches, like I do!!!!!!"

Hypocrite.

Danoh

It's real easy. You go on the street and you ask people what the Gospel is. then you ask them about the answers they give. by the 3rd question you've asked them, you will probably have their trust that you are really intersted in what they think. Then you have to take apart what they think--assuming of course that they are off track.

It would be a mental illness to be obsessed about how many gospels there were in the NT while not doing anything with the Gospel and people out there, wouldn't it? God was in Christ to resolve the debt of our sins. It's such astonishing news, you can't sleep.

Your above post reminds me of a moron I was sharing some Mystery truth with.

A life long "church" goer; he'd "never heard of it."

At one point, he gets a phone call, excuses himself, and walks off to take the call.

Some guy walks over and says he could not help noticing our open Bibles and that he was wondering what we are talking about.

Turns out he does not know the Lord; that he was "raised in a home where no one went to church or anything."

I ask him a couple of crunch questions, share various passages of Scripture with him on the issue of man's sinful state and the eternal provision of the Cross.

Long story short, he trusts the Lord; I hand him a copy Romans in booklet form I often carry copies of; tell him he would do well to read through the first 8 chapters a good two dozen times through, we exchange numbers and he goes his way.

A few minutes later, the other guy returns.

First thing out of his fool mouth "so; was that one of your 'mystery' friends?"

I relate to him what just took place - that the guy had just trusted Christ.

You'd think he'd rejoice in that.

Instead, he says "oh, brother; please don't tell me you went into all this mystery thing with him..."

'No' I replied 'the Mystery is discussed more with those who already know the Lord...'

The idiot actually replied "oh brother; here we go with this mystery thing again..."

That is you to a capital T; Interplanner - ever reading your clear stupidity into A9D assertions and or supposed practices.

But, you get to toot your own horn - how that you are out there saving the world - it's all about you, isn't it, o ever clueless one.

Ten to one you "share" a works based "gospel" with them.

Which is one aspect the Mystery preached by the Apostle Paul; helps clear up.

:doh:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That is one of our points, moron. And yet, you deceitfully go into your deceitful sophistry, grade school act, whining, "You meanie MADists do not obey everything that 'Jesus' teaches, like I do!!!!!!"

Hypocrite.

An important thing to remember is: Dodge is ignorant about Mid-Acts Dispensationalism and the Grace Gospel. More than likely, he's not even a member of the Body of Christ.

Interplanner

Your above post reminds me of a moron I was sharing some Mystery truth with.

A life long "church" goer; he'd "never heard of it."

At one point, he gets a phone call, excuses himself, and walks off to take the call.

Some guy walks over and says he could not help noticing our open Bibles and that he was wondering what we are talking about.

Turns out he does not know the Lord; that he was "raised in a home where no one went to church or anything."

I ask him a couple of crunch questions, share various passages of Scripture with him on the issue of man's sinful state and the eternal provision of the Cross.

Long story short, he trusts the Lord; I hand him a copy Romans in booklet form I often carry copies of; tell him he would do well to read through the first 8 chapters a good two dozen times through, we exchange numbers and he goes his way.

A few minutes later, the other guy returns.

First thing out of his fool mouth "so; was that one of your 'mystery' friends?"

I relate to him what just took place - that the guy had just trusted Christ.

You'd think he'd rejoice in that.

Instead, he says "oh, brother; please don't tell me you went into all this mystery thing with him..."

'No' I replied 'the Mystery is discussed more with those who already know the Lord...'

The idiot actually replied "oh brother; here we go with this mystery thing again..."

That is you to a capital T; Interplanner - ever reading your clear stupidity into A9D assertions and or supposed practices.

But, you get to toot your own horn - how that you are out there saving the world - it's all about you, isn't it, o ever clueless one.

Ten to one you "share" a works based "gospel" with them.

Which is one aspect the Mystery preached by the Apostle Paul; helps clear up.

:doh:

How do you share a works gospel, when 'God was in Christ, resolving man's debt'?

You put down first, and think later. Almost every time.

The NT has no MAD, A4D acronyms that self-organize. it says the resurrection was the fulfillment of everything promised to the fathers. It cannot be acronymized.

Danoh

How do you share a works gospel, when 'God was in Christ, resolving man's debt'?

You put down first, and think later. Almost every time.

The NT has no MAD, A4D acronyms that self-organize. it says the resurrection was the fulfillment of everything promised to the fathers. It cannot be acronymized.

Nonsense - you have stated in the past the need to continue believing or doing or some such :chuckle:

Interplanner

Nonsense - you have stated in the past the need to continue believing or doing or some such :chuckle:

Yes, you have to continue believing the Gospel's offer...until it is not true. Col 1:23. God does not justify anyone who does not think they need it nor hope in it.

'The work of God is this: to believe on Him Whom He has sent.' Jn 6. Surely you realize this is a play on the word 'work.' It is a non-work, but that's only because Someone has worked. Another indication of how early in the Gospels Jesus was teaching justification by a vicarious substitute, not offering a theocracy to Israel or anyone else. Which people think when they go mad.

You are more puzzling with each post, Danoh, really. Most of what you say is too much thinking and trying to protect a 'system' instead of just being whimsical with the plain meaning of things.

Interplanner

The proponents of MAD (Mid-Acts Dispensationalism) merely assert that the present "dispensation of the grace of God" began during the Mid-Acts period of time.

What do you think determined when it began?

Thanks!

The expression is written by someone raised in Judaism which did not know that there was grace the whole time since Gen 3. It was rather full of itself and its law and thought that was the most important thing that had ever happened. That is why you will never find an exact date. It is a matter of undoing Judaism among those who are steeped in it.

Jerry Shugart

The expression is written by someone raised in Judaism which did not know that there was grace the whole time since Gen 3. It was rather full of itself and its law and thought that was the most important thing that had ever happened. That is why you will never find an exact date. It is a matter of undoing Judaism among those who are steeped in it.

Will you not answer my question?

What determined the beginning of the present dispensation of grace?