The Easiest Election In History

quip

BANNED
Banned

the cause: spoiled brats without self control not getting what they want.

Social/economic equality equates to being a spoiled brat?! :doh:

You're not only a hypocrite you blatantly dodge fundamental cause/effect reasoning. :third:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
To all: So, the riots happened spontaneously, without cause? Trumps xenophobic/racists rhetoric had nothing to do with it?

As much as your nutty veiws are responsible if i go kill someone out of anger over them.

Rhe fact that you blame someone elses view for another entirely different person doing harm is iresponsible and the sign of an unsound mind.

I see the tantrum throwers as the racists, bigots and xenophobes, by their actions.

the cause: spoiled brats without self control not getting what they want.

You're not only a hypocrite you blatantly dodge fundamental cause/effect reasoning. :third:

and youre a liar, i said nothing like what you said.

Uhhh....Yes you did...and solicited the support of others via their quotes. #173

Ahem. Maybe liberals need reading comprehension help.

Maybe retake grade school, and extra credit for learning self control this time?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Basic logic my friend...you don't want riots, don't incite them with hateful rhetoric. :idunno:

'Hateful rhetoric', as in 'telling the truth'. Yall think that lies are better because the truth causes problems for you :chuckle:

That's the liberal way.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Depends on how you define "social/economic equality" because how you define it, may not be how I define it, or how the next guy defines it. The left has defined it by attempting play robin hood and steal the spoils of others labor to redistribute said spoils to others...sorry that is not equality, that is theft. Truth of it is "social/economic equality" cannot be defined unless you have a standard, and who decides what that standard is? You? Me? The simple fact that you & I live in free nation where we can speak, think, or achieve anything we desire without government intrusion was the standard set by the founders of this country to instill "social/economic equality", it is all right there in constitution. The corruption & perversion of that document has caused the strife we see today, furthermore the expansion of the federal government is not the answer to "social/economic equality", in fact it has made the situation worse, stealing the pursuit of happiness from all in the process.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
More finger wagging? Practice that motion in the mirror more often...you might become more adept at it.

sku_001_01.png

Just for you, nice and soft and with a bonus character that has a lesbian voice to soothe you to dream of your liberal utopia.

quip

BANNED
Banned
'Hateful rhetoric', as in 'telling the truth'. Yall think that lies are better because the truth causes problems for you :chuckle:

That's the liberal way.

Especially when it's the bigoted truth.

That seems to be the conservative way.

quip

BANNED
Banned
sku_001_01.png

Just for you, nice and soft and with a bonus character that has a lesbian voice to soothe you to dream of your liberal utopia.

That would impede the river I'm crying. I wish you conservatives would remain consistent. (though, this forum would then lose it's charm.)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Especially when it's the bigoted truth.

That seems to be the conservative way.

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow, by the very definition of the word, that would be the rioters.

rexlunae

more hypocrisy and hysteria from a Clinton supporter. If the situation were reversed and Trump won the poplar and Hillary won via electoral college, you would assert that the college system worked perfectly as a power check against a dangerous populist movement.

You have no basis to accuse me of that. It's never come to that for me.

I don't expect you to call for your own candidate to yield when legally, he won. I'm just pointing out that it isn't a very democratic result.

quip

BANNED
Banned
big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow, by the very definition of the word, that would be the rioters.

In the general sense, yes. Though, not if you qualify it; get into the specifics.

But you don't want to do that ....do you?