ECT water baptism

COGTHW

24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. James 2:24 : THAT KILLS YOUR FALSE DOCTRINE YOU NEED WORKS WORKS BY WATER AND THE WORK OF GOD BY THE HOLY GHOST NOT FAITH ONLY. Your done Raven. Scriptures kills your faith based doctrine.

Obey Jesus Christ

COGTHW

That isn't the point. The question is does baptism save?

Baptism do save 20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ: ; Saved by WATER.!!! symbolizing and conjoining that WATER SAVES.!! EVEN BAPTISM NOW SAVE US.!!! That's Bible your done man.!!

Obey Jesus Christ

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. James 2:24 : THAT KILLS YOUR FALSE DOCTRINE YOU NEED WORKS WORKS BY WATER AND THE WORK OF GOD BY THE HOLY GHOST NOT FAITH ONLY. Your done Raven. Scriptures kills your faith based doctrine.

Obey Jesus Christ

You are so screwed up. Get saved!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Baptism do save 20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ: ; Saved by WATER.!!! symbolizing and conjoining that WATER SAVES.!! EVEN BAPTISM NOW SAVE US.!!! That's Bible your done man.!!

Obey Jesus Christ

Baptism does not save. It is an act that shows that we are. Rightly divide the Word and get saved!

COGTHW

Baptism does not save. It is an act that shows that we are. Rightly divide the Word and get saved!

You reading the scripture and still saying that. Is the book a lie.? You must be God. The Book say BAPTISM NOW SAVES. You must be God. Ahhhhh sike... 19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? Number 23:19; you are a liar.

Obey Jesus Christ

dodge

Amen, It was like pulling teeth but it finally came out. Thanks brother. By the way, I am baptized.

I have never understood folks making an argument to not be baptized . Jesus said to be baptized and I wanted to please and be obedient to Him so I was baptized.

COGTHW

I have never understood folks making an argument to not be baptized . Jesus said to be baptized and I wanted to please and be obedient Him so I was baptized.

He is either lying or/is just a double minded man. I don't believe he was baptized. As a matter of fact he was not.

Obey Jesus Christ

dodge

He is either lying or/is just a double minded man. I don't believe he was baptized. As a matter of fact he was not.

Obey Jesus Christ

He said he was baptized and I have no reason to not believe him. That is between him and God.

COGTHW

How were the thief's sins forgiven if Christ hadn't completed his death, burial and resurrection?

Exactly why Jesus said the theft and Him went to paradise. Not His kingdom, you are right 1000000% right. 'And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise. Luke 23:43

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Jerry Shugart

Show from scripture where any of the 7 I AM'S that Jesus taught about Himself are not for the BOC...Hint you cannot because much of what Jesus taught is for the BOC.

Paul was the Apostle of the Gentiles who made up the Body of Christ. Although he was given a ministry to both the Jews and the Gentiles he was not sent to the Gentiles to baptize with water:

"For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect" (1 Cor.1:17).

That is why in the present dispensation there is only ONE BAPTISM (Eph.4:5), and this is that ONE BAPTISM:

"For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit" (1 Cor.12:13).

On the other hand, the ministry of John the Baptist was limited to the Jews and he stated that, unlike Paul, he was sent to baptize with water:

"And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost" (Jn.1:33).

Right Divider

Body part
John 3:9-10 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:9) Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be? (3:10) Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

A master of ISRAEL should have known the things that God gave to ISRAEL. Nothing new here.

musterion

People here trying to know and follow Christ according to the flesh...His flesh, His time on earth for Israel. They don't care that HE told Paul it can no longer be done. They'll answer for it.

2 Cor 5:16