St. Louis Cardinals - Cardinal Country

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Cleveland's pitcher that shut them out 1-0 couldn't throw his curveball. How does this happen to Cleveland? The Cubs are the best in baseball by a long shot. So was Cleveland 95-97, yet they found ways to lose.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your Oct 12th post was eerily prophetic.

That was actually just picking at the Cubs and Indians. But that was some bad baseball after Cleveland's over used pitchers grew tired, or whatever happened. Indian fan texted me this morning with excuses, and how many days until pitchers and catchers report. I suppose having your number 2 and 3 starter go down in September is a real problem. Both teams scored a lot of runs on bad plays, including errors.

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh sure! Just because Roger Courtney and the rest of the boys at the Esquire Club bought some shares of Cleveland Power & Light and are rooting for the Indians doesn't mean that you have to join the crowd fella!

Your jaw is clenching, Mayor.

Right Divider

Body part
That was actually just picking at the Cubs and Indians. But that was some bad baseball after Cleveland's over used pitchers grew tired, or whatever happened. Indian fan texted me this morning with excuses, and how many days until pitchers and catchers report. I suppose having your number 2 and 3 starter go down in September is a real problem. Both teams scored a lot of runs on bad plays, including errors.
It wasn't just Cleveland's over used pitchers that grew tired. It was both teams that were exhausted.

john w

Hall of Fame
Stupid Cubs. Lose for 20 straight years, to stockpile draft picks,and, wala, your all of a sudden great. And Joe M. gets credit.