1935 years ago from Today March 25, 2016 Friday

Samie

Current Time in Israel as of this post is around 3:00 PM Friday. Before sunrise tomorrow, Saturday, 1935 years ago, Jesus would have risen from the grave. Mark 16:9 Greek Scriptures.

Samie

Before sunrise tomorrow, Saturday, 1985 years ago, Jesus would have risen from the grave. Mark 16:9 Greek Scriptures.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
(Matthew 1:17 or 42 Months + Luke 3:23 or 30 years = 12210 Days ... ... ... ... Matthew 26:2 or 2 Days Rainbow + Acts 1:3 or 40 Days + John 21:11 or 153 Days = 12210 Days + 195 Days for Jesus's Lifespan)

LUKE 23:42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

2016 - 34 years = 1982 years ago from today Jesus was crucified. 1982 is the date of the Antichrist's Birth if we follow, what Luke 23:42 declares.

12405 Days or 12210 + 195 Days

II CORINTHIANS 10:4(For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
II CORINTHIANS 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

3/23/2016 to 5/4/2016 = 42 Days
3/23/2016 to 10/4/2016 = 195 Days

"Seventeenth Day of the Second Month" abridges the 42 Days of Tribulation

COLOSSIANS 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath [days]:
COLOSSIANS 2:17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body [is] of Christ.

The "Body of Christ" or "Temple Stones" or "Sign of Divorce, Antipas" ... is referred to as the division of the Lord's Day. Matthew 1:6 lists "Solomon" which divides the Genealogy of Luke which does not list "Solomon". Or the "Seventeenth Day of the Second Month" when God opened up the Heavens to reveal the Seat of Satan or "Sign of Antipas/Divorce".

Samie

2016 - 34 years = 1982 years ago from today Jesus was crucified.
Christ was crucified 31 AD NOT in 34 AD. From His baptism in 28 AD, there occurred 3 passovers as recorded by John, an eyewitness. The first was in 29 AD, the 2nd in 30 AD, and the last just before He was crucified on March 28, 31 AD Wednesday.

3 days and 3 nights later, He resurrected early Saturday morning.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's Friday. His crucifixion is celebrated today. Why? Because a wretch like me was offered reconciliation which I did not deserve. And it pleased the Lord to do so.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Christ was crucified 31 AD NOT in 34 AD. From His baptism in 28 AD, there occurred 3 passovers as recorded by John, an eyewitness. The first was in 29 AD, the 2nd in 30 AD, and the last just before He was crucified on March 28, 31 AD Wednesday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE8hiHDcMmE(Video)
(Very Briefly, since we are dealing with an unresolved international threat with one solution, euthanasia: we've seen an example with the Apostle James in another discussion, that the people were incapable of killing, so to satisfy their disillusions, they killed someone else and pretended it was him. ... ... ... ... until they are deceased, certain elements of the gospels design are to remain shrouded in history)

??????

1st Passover of Transition = From his Birth to the "Withered Fig Tree" (Rod of Joseph/Moses's Staff, slightly more than 12210 Days in Length)
2nd Passover of Transition = Thomas places his finger in the side of Jesus, indicating that God performed the work of crucifixion, not satan. (Seventeenth Day of the Second Month = 18 Day Length)
3rd Passover of Transition = "Three Days in Earth" (Jesus removed from the "Tree", as opposed to the "Cross", Three and Half Days of Darkness)

There is or rather was, an absolute limit to the lifespan of Jesus, it must follow the design God attributes to the "Two Witnesses", there can be no deviation of anykind. Jesus is the head of "Joseph the Blessing", and he mirrors himself with his "Express Image" the Antichrist, which serves as a similar expression of "Joseph the Blessing".

2016 A.D. Today - 34 years of Jesus Lifespan = 1982 the same as the Birth-Year of the Antichrist. ... ... ... ... short answer is that the dates would be mirrored, the long answer is that we must keep watch for the signs of the end to be reproved of this fact.

JJ84

I agree it was not Friday,but I see it as Thursday. For if Jesus is the First Fruit as we are told by Paul in First Corinthians 15:20-23. Scripture reveals that the First Fruit should be waved on the morrow after the Sabbath of the Feast of Unleavened Bread/Passover, Leviticus 23:9-14.

Samie

I agree it was not Friday,but I see it as Thursday.
A Thursday crucifixion will necessitate a Wednesday full moon. And in the years of Pilate's reign (26 - 36 AD), there was only one recorded full moon AFTER the vernal equinox that occurred on a Wednesday. It was the one on April 9, 27 AD. But Jesus could not have been possibly crucified in 27 AD.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
(Express Image of Jesus Equation)
Serpent%20Moon%20Sun%20Alchemy_zps78smubqb.jpg

Exodus 4:9-10(Two Witnesses)...Mark 12:41-42(Two Witnesses)...Hebrews 1:3(Two Witnesses)...2 Timothy 3:8(Two Witnesses, stood in the way of Moses so that he became "dumb of the Lord's Gospel")...Acts 13:5-6(Two Witnsses, stood in the way of John so that he did not utter the voice of the "Seven Thunders" according to Revelation)...Matthew 27:37-38(Two Witnesses, stood in the way of Jesus so that Jesus temporarily became a earthly king).

Express Image of Jesus" Equation, began with Moses (not Moses, the "Rod of Joseph/Staff/Antichrist")
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVx4LafsvSU

MARK 9:3 And his raiment became shining, exceeding white as snow; so as no fuller on earth can white them.
MARK 9:4 And there appeared unto them Elias with Moses: and they were talking with Jesus.

7 Days Total of the Week (Passover Shift of the God Head, towards the Resurrection of the Dead)
Moses = 12 Hours or Evening to Morning (Exodus 12:10)
Jesus = 3 Days and Night or Morning to Morning (Matthew 12:40)
Elias (God)= 3 and 1/2 Days or Morning to Evening (Revelation 11:11)
8th Day of Creation Begins, after the 3 and 1/2 Days of Darkness/Evening
The Day Cycle is Broken, with Star Wormwood the White Star! (Jeremiah 33:20-21, Hebrews 4:4-7)

(The Antichrist remembers, the mercy of Moses in acknowledging his personification as the "Express Image of Jesus", in that he bestowed confidence in his eventual walk of faith, even though, God in no way intends the Antichrist to go to heaven. The love of Jesus and the prophets for the Antichrist is a stark contrast to the ethnic people, church and state based, multiple and routine attempts at murder, and their repeated suicides as a result of whats necessary to cause to happen)

When was Jesus Crucified, Resurrected? (Just a Guess)

6am Sunday to 6pm Wednesday = Placed into the Tomb (3 Days + 1/2 a day)
6pm Wednesday to 6pm Saturday = Remains in the Tomb (3 Days and Nights)
6am Sunday is 12 Hours from 6pm Saturday = Angel comes down from Heaven it is Moses holding the "Rod of Joseph/Antichrist", the people called it a Lighting Bolt.

Last edited:

KingdomRose

Before sunrise tomorrow, Saturday, 1985 years ago, Jesus would have risen from the grave. Mark 16:9 Greek Scriptures.

I believe you're correct. The celebration of Easter is a bit off as far as the timing of Jesus' death and resurrection. He was impaled on the Jewish month of Nisan, the 14th day. That was back on Wednesday past. Easter is out of synch.

KingdomRose

To Nick:

Why would you want to post a horrible picture of our beloved Savior and King? If your father or brother died a bloody death, would you post a picture?

KingdomRose

I agree it was not Friday,but I see it as Thursday. For if Jesus is the First Fruit as we are told by Paul in First Corinthians 15:20-23. Scripture reveals that the First Fruit should be waved on the morrow after the Sabbath of the Feast of Unleavened Bread/Passover, Leviticus 23:9-14.

WEDNESDAY.

Samie

And where exactly did this 'eyewitness' record this?

Stuart
John recorded the 3 passovers as follows:

1. 1st Passover: After the marriage in Cana, referred to in John 2:13

2. 2nd Passover: Not long after the feeding of the multitude with 5 loaves and 2 fishes, referred to in John 6:4

3. 3rd Passover: celebrated with His disciples the night He was arrested, referred to in John 13:1

Greek2Me

I always have mixed emotion here... Hollywood has SO sensationalized gore and violence, to the point that young children think NOTHING of a scene where people are dismembered by the dozens. But occasionally, I still pause to gaze on an image such as this to remind myself of the brutality, the agony, the unimaginable suffering which my Lord endured for me. I read Scripture for a few minutes while eating lunch and found myself eating a chicken sandwich while reading Matthew's account of the Crucifixion. I had to bow my head and apologize to God that I was (momentarily) oblivious to the contrast; my comfort and his sacrifice. Don't take it too hard or personally. Let's not stare at it until we become unaffected, but neither let us come to think that the Cross is a polished wood ornament on our altar or a glistening charm around our necks. I may NEVER understand the "Beauty of the Cross", but I cannot deny it. Blessing upon you.

Stuu

John recorded the 3 passovers as follows:

1. 1st Passover: After the marriage in Cana, referred to in John 2:13

2. 2nd Passover: Not long after the feeding of the multitude with 5 loaves and 2 fishes, referred to in John 6:4

3. 3rd Passover: celebrated with His disciples the night He was arrested, referred to in John 13:1
Right, so not an eyewitness account then.

Stuart

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
To Nick:

Why would you want to post a horrible picture of our beloved Savior and King? If your father or brother died a bloody death, would you post a picture?

Isaiah 53

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise Him; He has put Him to grief. When You make His soul an offering for sin, He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days, And the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in His hand.