Spiritual TYPES!!

Letsargue

Spiritual TYPES!!

There is a DIFFERENCE in Physical Types, AND Spiritual Types, YOU Stupid FOOLS!!!! ---- I'm Referring to "Bastards", and "Spiritual Bastards"; AND Those who are NOT!! - One; the Physical Type is, - a "MAN Born Out of Wedlock"; "SATAN" / OR "CHRIST"?? which ONE?? -- AND The Other; the Spiritual Type, IS A NATION OR CITY in Violation of GOD'S Desires; - "Christian Nation, the CHURCH" / OR "All Other Nations; & AMERICA"??

THUS A "Spiritual" Bastard has Everything to do with Everything, or What a Nation or City IS, - AS (( "SHE" ))!! - (( Genesis 3:16-17 KJV )) - IN (((( Singular A-N-D Group ))))!!

THERE IS "N-O" Singular Christian Account in Any Nation. - (( Ephesians 2:6 KJV ))!!

GOD, CHRIST, IS The Same ONE. The "Word of GOD, The TRUTH" A-R-E the Same Group / Church / Heavenly PLACE!!! --- How IS IT that none of You F-O-O-L-S Care a Thing about anything that is the Truth / Christ / HEAVEN???!!!
If One is in Christ, "HE IS IN HEAVEN"; AND If One is NOT IN CHRIST; - Where do you Fools think He IS?? - There is Only T-W-O Places ( IN SPIRIT to Be ), and Only T-W-O Things to Have in your MIND!!! - Christ, OR Anything ELSE!!! - The Word of God "A-S" WRITEN "I-S" Christ in your Mind / Spiritual Heart, not with a bunch of it CHAINGED, BUT Exactly AS WRITTEN!!!

NOW!! --- All You SOOO Called "?christians?"; - where IN "Hell or Earth or Heaven ARE YOU???? -- A Non "Spiritual Bastard", But, Or a "Christian", IS N-O-T "Family or Friend or Brother" O-R --- "E-N-E-M-Y" With the REST of this EARTH, Which ""I-S"" The ""E-V-I-L""!!! -- (( Psalms 97:10 KJV )), -- (( Proverbs 8:13 KJV ))- !!!

NOW!!! Let ""Y-O-U-R GOD"" Show You That I'M WRONG!!!
Use the Scriptures of CHRIST Only, or STAY IN H-E-L-L!!!

I'M ANGRY???????? -- What do You ALL Think Christ is; -- in Love With You Unbelieving FOOLS????? --- ((((( Hebrews 12:8 KJV )))))!!!!!! - GOD Said THAT, NOT ME!!!!!!! -- But Blame ME for Lying Again ANYHOW!!!!!!

((( WATCH YOUR N-E-W-S )))!!!! ---

PAUL, DAVID -- 032416