Have you learned the shema?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Ehyeh asher ehyeh

Ehyeh asher ehyeh

Your response of "No" to my post here does not adequately answer or address my commentary, it's insights and observations. Remember, the Shema is a call to ears and hearts to 're-member' the Creator, his nature, singular essence and individual sovereignty.

Also, the promises of God are yes and amen.....not "No". The videos of song and music of the Shema are shared for their artistic and inspirational value.

All soul's recognizing their inherent oneness with Life, rooted in the One living source of all.....sing the Shema with their being,.....Since their being is because of the One Being. Only Consciousness can say "I Am" :)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Your response of "No" to my post here does not adequately answer or address my commentary, it's insights and observations. Remember, the Shema is a call to ears and hearts to 're-member' the Creator, his nature, singular essence and individual sovereignty.

Also, the promises of God are yes and amen.....not "No". The videos of song and music of the Shema are shared for their artistic and inspirational value.

All soul's recognizing their inherent oneness with Life, rooted in the One living source of all.....sing the Shema with their being,.....Since their being is because of the One Being. Only Consciousness can say "I Am" :)
No.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
"No" nonsense.........

"No" nonsense.........

This is your second "No" in response to one of my commentaries. In the true interest of engaging an actual dialogue here, this kind of response is inadequate. Are you not interested in discussion on the Shema and its meaning? A subject so glorious as the divine name and nature of Deity merits a more serious open minded inquiry.

“Echad” in the Shema

Last edited:

TweetyBird

You posted the views of a belief which involves hints of mysticism, you didn't actually show that what I stated is such. You just don't like sensibility getting in the way of your fantasy interpretation of biblical history.

Speaking of sorcery.

Speaking of sorcery.

Speaking of sorcery.

Zip it, you judgemental, loud mouthed simpleton :wave2:

Speaking forth letters and thinking they have some kind of mystical purpose IS sorcery.

TweetyBird

I suppose you have faith...belief without evidence.

The evidence is within. The evidence is written down in the Scriptures. Faith is believing that this evidence is proof and truth. Many people seek to find answers based on what they can see, but faith in God does not require visible evidence.

Heb 11
3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

TweetyBird

Only in you're blindness is Christ missing, the spirit isn't and is a Jew or Gentile Male or Female, all came from that mind of eternal conscience and plays all parts, so when we say stuff like you and most other blind christian's spout you are actually speaking against the Christ in others.

I was referring to the Shema. Jesus is missing from the Shema. Read the context to what I was responding to.