ECT water baptism

COGTHW

Bright Raven give up please 1. you have no scriptures. 2. You don't have the Spirit of God to understand the thing of God. 3. You didn't obey Jesus words in John 3:5

Obey Jesus Christ

dodge

Where did I ever say that they weren't?

I apologize, I saw your recommendation to read Romans through Philemon and assumed the 4 gospels in your opinion were all addressed to the lost sheep of Israel. That seems to be a common misconception among MAD believers.

COGTHW

water baptism

Raven just give up please. Your doctrine is false. If you have the Spirit of God answer one question and only one don't run from it. For the saved people when will they be saved.?

Obey Jesus Christ

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bright Raven give up please 1. you have no scriptures. 2. You don't have the Spirit of God to understand the thing of God. 3. You didn't obey Jesus words in John 3:5

Obey Jesus Christ

You are a works salvation adherent. Never will I add anything to salvations requirements. All that is required is faith to believe in the grace of God. Wonder why Dodge doesn't chastise you. Unfortunately, I guess He believes the same thing you do.

COGTHW

Dodge sees that I have Scriptures. You don't. So when you get judge by God, is is judging faith or works.? And can faith only save you.?

Obey Jesus Christ

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I apologize, I saw your recommendation to read Romans through Philemon and assumed the 4 gospels in your opinion were all addressed to the lost sheep of Israel. That seems to be a common misconception among MAD believers.

Accepted. Of course the Gospels are written to all who believe. Do you believe baptism is required for salvation?

dodge

Accepted. Of course the Gospels are written to all who believe. Do you believe baptism is required for salvation?

Already answered but I will answer again !

Saved people get baptized because they are saved they do NOT get baptized to be saved.

COGTHW

Acts 2:38 is part of Peter's sermon on the day of Pentecost. It was written to Jews for Jews. You need to pay more attention to Romans through Philemon which were writtn to gentile believers and todays church.

A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. James 1:8

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 2 Timothy 3:16

Obey Acts 2:38 : 38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Obey John 3:5 : 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Obey Jesus Christ

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Already answered but I will answer again !

Saved people get baptized because they are saved they do NOT get baptized to be saved.

In otherwords, it is a sign of obedience that they have been saved not a requirement for salvation.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. James 1:8

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 2 Timothy 3:16

Obey Acts 2:38 : 38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Obey John 3:5 : 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Obey Jesus Christ

Rightly divide the word and I might pay attention to you after checking it out.

dodge

In otherwords, it is a sign of obedience that they have been saved not a requirement for salvation.

If a man trust Jesus enough to save and forgive them I would believe they would have enough faith to OBEY Him.

I don't know how anyone can claim Jesus as Lord and King and then disobey Him in the very thing He commanded them to do ! Do you ?

COGTHW

I'm done with you Raven you false your god you serve is false and a liar. Cause you don't serve the true God. The devils beileve so I guess they going to heaven to.

Obey Jesus Christ

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If a man trust Jesus enough to save and forgive them I would believe they would have enough faith to OBEY Him.

I don't know how anyone can claim Jesus as Lord and King and then disobey Him in the very thing He commanded them to do ! Do you ?

That isn't the point. The question is does baptism save?

dodge

That isn't the point. The question is does baptism save?

I answered you twice ! Saved folks get baptized.

Now if you want to make baptism the reason for salvation I would say no all are saved by placing their faith in Jesus.

Is a person saved if they disobey God and do as they please ? Can you truly TRUST and have faith in Jesus and do as you please and not do as HE says to do is the real question ?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm done with you Raven you false your god you serve is false and a liar. Cause you don't serve the true God. The devils beileve so I guess they going to heaven to.

Obey Jesus Christ

You are a false teacher sent to this website by your father to steal, kill and destroy. Glad to see you depart.