Jesus Has ALREADY Reconciled Us and the World to God. No Religion Was Needed

Nanja

Your mean, cruel, Calvinist God does not exist.

The God of the Bible so loves the world that he gives his only begotten Son for the sins of the world, John 3:16.

So that now, "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Those which were Chosen of the Father in Union with Christ to be
God's Adopted Children Eph. 1:4-5, shall be Quickened by His Spirit in Time,
made Spiritually Alive in New Birth, by which they are made able
to call upon the Name of the Lord in a way that pleases Him
Rom. 8:7-9.

Rom. 8:14-16
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear;
but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

Robert Pate

Banned
Those which were Chosen of the Father in Union with Christ to be
God's Adopted Children Eph. 1:4-5, shall be Quickened by His Spirit in Time,
made Spiritually Alive in New Birth, by which they are made able
to call upon the Name of the Lord in a way that pleases Him
Rom. 8:7-9.

Rom. 8:14-16
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear;
but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

God has ALREADY reconciled us and the world to himself by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

Your Calvinist religion has been totally and completely refuted by the Gospel of reconciliation.

beloved57

God has ALREADY reconciled us and the world to himself by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

Your Calvinist religion has been totally and completely refuted by the Gospel of reconciliation.

False statement. All are not reconciled to God because they are under Gods Wrath Rom 1:18

Robert Pate

Banned
False statement. All are not reconciled to God because they are under Gods Wrath Rom 1:18

You have a lot of trouble with God's word.

If the scripture says that God has reconciled us and the world unto himself by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. Then don't you think that everyone has an opportunity to accept God's offer to be reconciled unto him by Jesus Christ?

flintstoned

The only ones under God's wrath are those like you that have rejected the offer to be reconciled to God by Jesus Christ.

So now it's an offer? I thought you said that all people were already reconciled? How can two parties be reconciled if one of the parties does not agree to it?

beloved57

You have a lot of trouble with God's word.

If the scripture says that God has reconciled us and the world unto himself by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. Then don't you think that everyone has an opportunity to accept God's offer to be reconciled unto him by Jesus Christ?

All are not reconciled to God, because they are under Gods Wrath Rom 1:18

beloved57

Those that are under his wrath are those like yourself that have rejected God's great free gift of salvation that has been provided for you by Jesus Christ.

False statements, those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies Rom 5:10

Robert Pate

Banned
So now it's an offer? I thought you said that all people were already reconciled? How can two parties be reconciled if one of the parties does not agree to it?

Nothing is your until it is received by faith. If you reject the offer to be reconciled to God by Jesus Christ all that you have to look forward to is hell.

flintstoned

Nothing is your until it is received by faith. If you reject the offer to be reconciled to God by Jesus Christ all that you have to look forward to is hell.

Well at least you have admitted that we are not all already reconciled and that it is just an offer.

Nanja

You don't have the Faith that pleases God.
For you have never been Born of God Rom. 8:8!

Robert Pate

Banned
Well at least you have admitted that we are not all already reconciled and that it is just an offer.

The offer to be reconciled to God by Jesus Christ is an offer to the whole world. The only ones that will be saved are those that have accepted the offer to be reconciled to God by Jesus Christ.

That leaves out predestination.

Nanja

I was born again by the word of God. Just like 1 Peter 1:23.

No way!

There are so many scriptures which you are in disbelief of, such as this one, which refutes the freewill of man:

Dan. 4:35
And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing:
and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven,
and among the inhabitants of the earth:
and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

Robert Pate

Banned
No way!

There are so many scriptures which you are in disbelief of, such as this one, which refutes the freewill of man:

I have been a blood bought child of God for 47 years. I got saved in 1969 after hearing that Christ shed his blood for me.

I object to your view of God.

You seem to think that God is a sinner like yourself.

Nanja

I have been a blood bought child of God for 47 years. I got saved in 1969 after hearing that Christ shed his blood for me.

I object to your view of God.

You seem to think that God is a sinner like yourself.

A spiritually dead man can't Spiritually Hear God's Words which are Spiritual 1 Cor. 2:13.

You don't believe the scriptures 2 Tim. 3:16 which reveal the True God, because you are not of God John 8:43, 47.

You remain in disbelief of Dan. 4:35 which refutes the false doctrine of the freewill of man to have the ability in himself to become saved by works of the flesh and mind he does. See, God has already Chosen whom He will Save from Eternity, not based on anything they do or don't do Rom. 9:11; what they accept or reject. So it's a done deal. Immutable!

The natural man who has never been Born of God, such as yourself, cannot spiritually comprehend the things of God, which are Spiritually discerned, of which the Gospel is: The Testimony of God's Grace Given In Christ by which all His Elect are Justified by, before the World began 2 Tim. 1:9!

1 Cor. 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Robert Pate

Banned
A spiritually dead man can't Spiritually Hear God's Words which are Spiritual 1 Cor. 2:13.

You don't believe the scriptures 2 Tim. 3:16 which reveal the True God, because you are not of God John 8:43, 47.

You remain in disbelief of Dan. 4:35 which refutes the false doctrine of the freewill of man to have the ability in himself to become saved by works of the flesh and mind he does. See, God has already Chosen whom He will Save from Eternity, not based on anything they do or don't do Rom. 9:11; what they accept or reject. So it's a done deal. Immutable!

The natural man who has never been Born of God, such as yourself, cannot spiritually comprehend the things of God, which are Spiritually discerned, of which the Gospel is: The Testimony of God's Grace Given In Christ by which all His Elect are Justified by, before the World began 2 Tim. 1:9!

1 Cor. 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

You are suffering from a Calvinist mind set. Calvinist believe that they are the only ones that are saved. To believe otherwise means that Calvinism is in error, which it is.

Nanja

You are suffering from a Calvinist mind set. Calvinist believe that they are the only ones that are saved. To believe otherwise means that Calvinism is in error, which it is.

More foolish and unlearned comments!

The Elect Chosen of God in Christ before the foundation were Saved before the World began!

That's God's Truth!

2 Tim. 1:8-9
8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

But I already know you that your understanding is darkened, and that you are prevented from believing the scriptures because you have never been born again:

You have never been given a New Heart Ezek. 36:26-27!

Eph. 4:18
Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart