A Total Loss Of Respect

hillary-1.png

It occurred to me, looking at this article about who owns Hillary, that Obama and the liberals are proposing that, in essence, you vote for a President of Saudi Arabia, or maybe Qatar. (Incidentally, the funders, the mother's milk of ISIS and the likes of Al Qaeda.) It causes one to muse that, if Hillary were on Iran's payroll, we'd have a candidate for President of Iran on the ticket. Of course, Obama has been both, though everybody knows he's a guy who can never get his Shite straight.

d983d14a5c7638f7075e3af12ae999e5.jpg

A $25,000,000 whore? Well, at least she's not a $2 whore, apparently good enough for boneheaded, liberal moral relativists.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
She is at least qualified to be president, and she does at least represent some basic democratic ideals. I do not trust her, nor do many other voters. But so far, she's only shown herself to be an occasional liar.
There's plenty not to like about Hillary, but she reaches nowhere near the degree of selfishness and malice of Donald Trump.

So then you are saying shes evil, but not as evil as Trump and youre casting your vote for evil you dont trust anyway?

Which is worse, attacking rape victims and harboring a rapist of women or bashing women to other men in locker room talk?

PureX

So then you are saying shes evil, but not as evil as Trump and youre casting your vote for evil you dont trust anyway?

Which is worse, attacking rape victims and harboring a rapist of women or bashing women to other men in locker room talk?
What's worse, is routinely stealing from people just because you think you can get away with it, and calling it "just good business". What's worse is buying and using women like whores and calling them your "wife" until you get bored and want a new one. What's worse is bragging about the fact that you can do whatever you want to women because you're rich and famous. What's worse is encouraging people to act out violently against other people just because you don't like something they say, or how they look.

What's worse is calling yourself a Christian while supporting a man who does all these things, routinely, and has done them all his life.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
What's worse, is routinely stealing from people just because you think you can get away with it, and calling it "just good business". What's worse is buying and using women like whores and calling them your "wife" until you get bored and want a new one. What's worse is bragging about the fact that you can do whatever you want to women because you're rich and famous. What's worse is encouraging people to act out violently against other people just because you don't like something they say, or how they look.

What's worse is calling yourself a Christian while supporting a man who does all these things, routinely, and has done them all his life.

Surely you dont believe i support the man in any way? But you support Hillary the criminal.

And no, i dont think its worse to talk smack about a woman than to rape/attack one.

Last edited:

ClimateSanity

Trump was acting like the regular guy from the 50's. I know it's disgusting but it used to be quite ubiquitous.

PureX

Surely you dont believe i support the man in any way? But you support Hillary the criminal.
I don't support Hillary Clinton. And this thread is not about her. It's about the people who support Donald Trump not facing up to the immorality and hypocrisy of their support. It's all over this thread: we see them desperately trying to hide their disgrace behind their irrationally amped up hatred for Hillary Clinton, and behind vile insults to anyone who dares to shine a light on it.

PureX

Trump was acting like the regular guy from the 50's. I know it's disgusting but it used to be quite ubiquitous.
Does that include stealing money from people whenever you think they can't afford fight back? Is that how businessmen in the 1950s behaved?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I don't support Hillary Clinton. And this thread is not about her.

of course it is

the main reason people here support trump is because trump is the

only

possible

way to stop hillary

you've have to be a total retard not to understand this

ClimateSanity

of course it is

the main reason people here support trump is because trump is the

only

possible

way to stop hillary

you've have to be a total retard not to understand this

He is not aware of just how bad Hillary is. His type only see evil in business dealings.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you have a boil on your butt, you do not put sandpaper on it and rub, but rather some soothing ointment and heating bad… the boil only becomes more painful, irritable, etc and goes nowhere where with alcohol, sandy paper..

At least with some salve, heat—-the pain is lessened until we can see what therapeutics works next…

Common sense….. whew!

Do you have a license to practice Medicine?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't support Hillary Clinton. And this thread is not about her. It's about the people who support Donald Trump not facing up to the immorality and hypocrisy of their support. It's all over this thread: we see them desperately trying to hide their disgrace behind their irrationally amped up hatred for Hillary Clinton, and behind vile insults to anyone who dares to shine a light on it.

You appear to have an extreme lack of "Grey Matter." Have you seen a Physician, of late? Perhaps they've devised a "Grey Matter" transplant by now? There may be some help out there for you? Just trying to help out, pal.

PureX

It's called business . The stealing is your misnaming a legal practice.
Signing a contract agreeing to pay a specific amount of money for a specific service, and then refusing to pay once the service is completed is not a "legal business practice". Yet Donald Trump has done this repeatedly over the years to numerous contractors because he knows that many of them will not be able to afford the long and expensive legal battle required to get him to honor his agreement and pay up. He is being sued by those who can afford it, he has lost law suits, to some, in the past. And he continues to engage in this practice claiming that it's "just good business" to renege on commercial agreements and steal services from people he agreed to pay, and then didn't.

In so doing he is a self-professed liar, and a thief. In fact, just the other day a group of campaign advisors he hired, quit, because he was not paying them their agreed upon fee. So he had lied to them, agreeing to pay them a predetermined fee, and then refused to pay them for services rendered.

As a Christian, and a 'moral human being', do you believe that lying to and stealing from other people is "just good business"?

If not, then why are you supporting someone who does?