Gore likens 'global warming' skeptics to racists, supporters of apartheid and homopho

gcthomas

Nonsense! just like the climate change religion you adhere to...:carryon:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybe...ir-heads-on-rising-ocean-claims/#182f39684f03

In 2013-14 there were 17000 papers published on climate change, and only four came down against. Forbes seems to be relying on a 92 year old ex-scientist who never worked on climate change, and who is game for rejecting the links between CFCs and ozone loss, ultraviolet light and melanomas, passive smoking and health problems ...

And the article is still clear that the earth is warming and that sea levels are rising.

This article is hardly a big hit for your pro-oil anti-science side.

Greg Jennings

Nonsense! just like the climate change religion you adhere to...:carryon:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/larrybe...ir-heads-on-rising-ocean-claims/#182f39684f03

It's going to be hilarious when all these people denying climate change have to move away from their homes due to the rising sea level. Gonna be a whole new kind of immigrant crisis.

I'm ok with debate about how much people are responsible for climate change (I believe the answer to be somewhat), but denying it simply shows either ignorance on the subject or inability to comprehend it

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
In 2013-14 there were 17000 papers published on climate change, and only four came down against. Forbes seems to be relying on a 92 year old ex-scientist who never worked on climate change, and who is game for rejecting the links between CFCs and ozone loss, ultraviolet light and melanomas, passive smoking and health problems ...

And the article is still clear that the earth is warming and that sea levels are rising.

This article is hardly a big hit for your pro-oil anti-science side.

Yea, Yea, Yea...save it for the lemmings you run with that listen & accept agenda driven junk science. :carryon:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
It's going to be hilarious when all these people denying climate change have to move away from their homes due to the rising sea level. Gonna be a whole new kind of immigrant crisis.

I'm ok with debate about how much people are responsible for climate change (I believe the answer to be somewhat), but denying it simply shows either ignorance on the subject or inability to comprehend it

:yawn: Wake me up when it happens...

gcthomas

Yea, Yea, Yea...save it for the lemmings you run with that listen & accept agenda driven junk science. :carryon:

If you ate not just rejecting science that concludes things that you don't like, how are you making that judgement?

I took lots of years learning the techniques of science, so I am professionally capable of judging the quality of science papers. What expertise do you bring such that you can reasonably reject the work asks judgement of 99.93% of actual working expert scientists?

Gut instinct and politico-religious dogma? Huh.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
If you ate not just rejecting science that concludes things that you don't like, how are you making that judgement?

Not rejecting science that I don't like, I reject pseudo-science that alters data to prop up the hypothesis. What we have here is a grand scam to infringe on the individual liberty & private property rights of people while making gobs of money selling it. The entire premise is a global sham with very little credible evidence to prove it. You can attempt to prove it from your internet library of graphs & so-called peer reviewed papers written by the same hacks that are paid to study this nonsense but, I don't buy it.

gcthomas

How can you hold a discussion with a card carrying, dyed in the wool, global conspiracy theorist with his fingers in his ears, shouting "La, la, la, I can't hear you"?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How can you hold a discussion with a card carrying, dyed in the wool, global conspiracy theorist with his fingers in his ears, shouting "La, la, la, I can't hear you"?

Easy. You define your terms clearly, stick to them consistently and present evidence for your claims. :thumb:

Demanding that your opponent toes the line while making yourself out to be an expert on everything doesn't cut it. :nono:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The EPA hasn't done jack about climate change. Taxing people for an imagined threat, and using that imagined threat as a base for globalism. It's the crown jewel of Leftists- that is why it is like a religion to them :rolleyes: