More liberal censorship

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Social media site Reddit censors Trump supporters

The social media site Reddit.com, which has hundreds of millions of users, has begun censoring one the site’s most active communities: supporters of President-elect Donald Trump.

To read the rest of the story click HERE.

Alate_One

Waaah! Social media site owner uses his power to fire back at people attacking him. Hmm who does that sound like . . . someone else using his power in social media to call out and attack he doesn't like? But I'm betting you think that's okay.

Alate_One

Are you referring to Trumps tweets? What can he do, the MSM is government controlled narrative that has it out for him.
You mean the "narrative" of the truth? Of course Trump doesn't want anyone to hear the actual truth, he has to keep creating his own reality. Twitter has banned people with a similar track record to Trump's in the past.

When Trump attacks someone on twitter, his minions go after the person, give them death threats, expose their personal information and the like, hence I don't feel too badly for some redditors that got some of their postings changed. Trump's tweets are far more dangerous.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Huffman added: “We have identified hundreds of the most toxic users and are taking action against them, ranging from warnings to timeouts to permanent bans.”

Sounds kinda like TOL to me.

If you want to see some "toxic" comments that Trump lemmings have used towards me for pointing the truth about their moral degenerate candidate Jefferson, I have a ton of them.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Huffman added: “We have identified hundreds of the most toxic users and are taking action against them, ranging from warnings to timeouts to permanent bans.”

Sounds kinda like TOL to me.

If you want to see some "toxic" comments that Trump lemmings have used towards me for pointing the truth about their moral degenerate candidate Jefferson, I have a ton of them.

The EU is forcing them to censor people. Sounds like they want to get rid of free speech that doesn't fit their agenda.

That link is outdated. Here is a more recent one. http://www.activistpost.com/2016/12...or-fake-news-hate-speech-within-24-hours.html

regardless they are focused on twitter, facebook and reddit i believe.

Your post has absolutely nothing to do with the subject of this thread, which is punishing unruly i.e. "toxic" people who break the forum rules.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think it has plenty of relevance.

I'm sure that you have an Alex Jones/Inforwars link to back that up.

Again: Trump supporters were and still are very "toxic" not only in forums, but out in society as well.

Needless to say, many of these people aren't right in the head.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's very strange you hate homosexuals so much but you love liberals.

I love you patrick Nonon, so much that I want you to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.

Now give us all a treat and link us some loony stuff from Alex Jones Inforwars. Surely there must be a conspiracy that happened in the last two seconds that we should all be concerned about?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I love you patrick Nonon, so much that I want you to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.

Now give us all a treat and link us some loony stuff from Alex Jones Inforwars. Surely there must be a conspiracy that happened in the last two seconds that we should all be concerned about?
Out of curiousity I checked Nonon's account since you think the user is Patrick. Nonon isn't even in the same ballpark as Patrick. Nuff said.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm sure that you have an Alex Jones/Inforwars link to back that up.

Again: Trump supporters were and still are very "toxic" not only in forums, but out in society as well.

Needless to say, many of these people aren't right in the head.

I'm happy to hear you say that. By YOU saying that, it makes me feel right about voting for Trump.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You mean the "narrative" of the truth? Of course Trump doesn't want anyone to hear the actual truth, he has to keep creating his own reality. Twitter has banned people with a similar track record to Trump's in the past.

When Trump attacks someone on twitter, his minions go after the person, give them death threats, expose their personal information and the like, hence I don't feel too badly for some redditors that got some of their postings changed. Trump's tweets are far more dangerous.

:chuckle: Were you one of those anti-Trump "Rioters" on YouTube?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Out of curiousity I checked Nonon's account since you think the user is Patrick. Nonon isn't even in the same ballpark as Patrick. Nuff said.

Are you at liberty to divulge the numerous sock puppet accounts here on TOL or is this a one time courtesy?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you at liberty to divulge the numerous sock puppet accounts here on TOL or is this a one time courtesy?
​I only do it if it becomes necessary. I do know whose sock is who, but I don't normally divulge socks. I did in this instance because you are making a false accusation. Nonon is not Patrick.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
​I only do it if it becomes necessary. I do know whose sock is who, but I don't normally divulge socks. I did in this instance because you are making a false accusation. Nonon is not Patrick.

Speculation, not accusation.

Have a nice day TOL moderator Sherman.