2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
I sure am glad I benched Joey Harrington. I'm glad I benched Vanderjagt, too. Cowboys, I'm counting on yall!!!

Lucky

Hall of Fame
I still think it was worth a shot to play Henson. I didn't have a chance in the world in winning this game, so it's not like it makes much difference.

About the Cowboys... Da Tuna is really making me mad. There's no future in Testeverde, and there's no chance in 'NFL' this season is going to turn around for the 'boys. We might as well see if Henson can be the starting QB next year. But nooooo... all Parcells cares about is the here and now. :nono:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Lucky

I still think it was worth a shot to play Henson. I didn't have a chance in the world in winning this game, so it's not like it makes much difference.

About the Cowboys... Da Tuna is really making me mad. There's no future in Testeverde, and there's no chance in 'NFL' this season is going to turn around for the 'boys. We might as well see if Henson can be the starting QB next year. But nooooo... all Parcells cares about is the here and now. :nono:

That's a tough one. Parcells made a call and his team won the game. But you're right, Henson didn't really get a chance.

Maybe Henson isn't the future of the Cowboys.

drbrumley

Hey PastorZ,

You playing or what? Kurt Warner isn't even playing. You care to change that anytime soon. I'm just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.