Who won rd #6 of Battle Royale X?

• Sam Lamerson

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Bob Enyart

Votes: 25 83.3%

• Total voters

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Bob's post was great. The Biblical history summary emphasizing God's attributes was awesome. He could expand on it, explaining each line in greater detail and sell it. imho

I hope Dr. Lamerson will think of something besides his Peter and Judas issues to ask about. At least in my mind, they have been answered. I have seen issues raised in the "battle talk" thread I wish Dr Lamerson would pick up on.

Jeff

RightIdea

This was one of Lamerson's stronger posts, but that isn't saying much. And his post still had major problems, not the least of which is a continuing and willful attitude of just plain ignoring official questions Bob has put forward. How any settled viewer can defend that, I cannot fathom. Lamerson continues to act as if those questions don't even exist, and this is unforgiveable. (And I mean debate-wise, not as one Christian brother to another!)

Lamerson still hasn't provided even a poor hermeneutic, much less a good one. And there are a number of Bob's questions that he has responded to but hasn't actually answered. He's making outlanding and baseless accusations against Bob that are actually true only of Lamerson himself. He's accusing Bob of things that only he himself is guilty of, particularly not responding to questions, and appealing to non-biblical sources. This is just plain preposterous.

I've seen debates where the Calvinist put forth some decent and respectable arguments, and most of those cases were from laymen. Sadly, this is not such an example, and Lamerson is a seminary professor.

While Sam did better this round by expanding on some of his old (very old now) points about Peter and Judas, he still lost this round badly. Not even close.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
COME ON SAM throw a mean hook!!! Or an Uppercut!!!

COME ON SAM throw a mean hook!!! Or an Uppercut!!!

Sam - you are a nice guy and a Christian.:jessilu:

Face it like a man that your position :hammer: is full of contradictions and pagan, Greek Philosophy. I think you need to repent for the sin of hypocrisy in the debate and blatant mis-representation of our Lord's character.
Next Sam, You need to answer Enyart's questions clearly and directly. Stop Running away. :dog: PLEASE, even if the answer is painful, lay it out there so we can see if your position has any consistancy, value or hope left at all! If there is any way left that you or your supporters can conceive of to defend the settled view - bring it forth now with strength and fortitude! Get up off the mat and keep fighting Sam!!!! I know you've been saving up on the word count so you can really go for the knock out punch here at the end - Just DO IT! Give Bob Enyart a BODY SLAM! :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :thumb:

SAM IS THE MAN!