ECT Words have meaning unless of course you have bit into the lie of MAD.

DAN P

Stupid is, as stupid does, Lt. Gomer.

And sell all you have, you fraud, as you, in deception, assert that you follow "Jesus" in his earthly ministry, as He taught the law.

Con artist.

And show some respect, punk-it is the Lord Jesus Christ, the risen, glorified, ascended, and seated "Lord from heaven," as we are not to know Him, any more, after the flesh, in His earthly ministry. Only His enemies, while He walked the earth, referred to Him as "Jesus."

Saint John W-get it? Rhetorical q.

And sit down-you are an embarrassment to the cause of Christ, not studying the details of the book, bible blender/smorgasborger.

Sell all you have.

Not a peep, from this charlatan.

Hi and did Paul say THAT OR was it Jesus , O NO !!

He does not BELIEVE THAT AT ALL !for that is not bible!!

dan p

dodge

You brought his ridicule on yourself.

And yet, leave it to you not only to continue excuse your mockery of the guy's response to your having offended him and the memory of his fallen comrades, but to continue to.

One Trump in the world is enough.

The phrase Semper Fi is a very personal, a very moving theme among the Marines that is only used by them with their own and should be highly respected for the spilled blood in the service of both God and Country that it represents to them.

We owe them each and those of their fallen comrades a debt of gratitide we can never repay.

You'd do well to honor that and simply apologize to the guy and leave it at that.

Unless you...need to be..the issue.

Unless you simply can't make Christ the issue...no matter how much you assert that yours is a gospel of...grace.

Danoh, GM is as much of a patriot as he is a christian.

Thank you for understanding few do.

It is not about me it is about all those that never came home , and the many that came home crippled and missing limbs,and those living with memories that would crush the life out of many.

You hit the nail on the head ! Semper Fi is a term of honor, commitment,duty to God -Country-and Corps that is not just words but it is backed up with service, which is reserved between Marines who have earned the title.

You have my respect.

Danoh

YOU are a liar. Before I ever asked about you being in the Corps you said " Semper FI" in one of your posts.

Semper Fi is said between Marines that earned that title which you implied you had.

You are a two bit liar, and the only one you played you liar is yourself.

Yep, that is exactly what happened.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
NO problem retard !

Private Pyle, Sargeant Carter is looking for you. The latrine needs to be cleaned properly this time. Semper Fi, Mac. The first time I heard that expression was in the movie "The Sands of Iwo Jima" with Duke Wayne. I had the pleasure of being in his presence several years ago. He was was never in the military, so, was he committing a crime when he said: "Semper-Fi?" After all, you said I was committing a crime by using it? Is that a misdemeanor or a felony" Semper Fi. By the way, my Dad was a Marine in WW2 and my ex-Brother in Law was in the Marines in the early 70s.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Danoh, GM is as much of a patriot as he is a christian.

Thank you for understanding few do.

It is not about me it is about all those that never came home , and the many that came home crippled and missing limbs,and those living with memories that would crush the life out of many.

You hit the nail on the head ! Semper Fi is a term of honor, commitment,duty to God -Country-and Corps that is not just words but it is backed up with service, which is reserved between Marines who have earned the title.

You have my respect.

So, old GM went from being a fraud, a liar, now he's being called UN-American. Next you and Drano (Danoh) will accuse me of being a "Neo-Nazi and a Communist!" :kookoo:

sirayuk

2 Corinthians 1:5,7,19
[5]For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.
[7]And our hope of you is stedfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so shall ye be also of the consolation.
[19]For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us, even by me and Silvanus and Timotheus, was not yea and nay, but in him was yea.

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk

sirayuk

Pardon me?
2 Corinthians 1:5,7,19
[5]For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.
[7]And our hope of you is stedfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so shall ye be also of the consolation.
[19]For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us, even by me and Silvanus and Timotheus, was not yea and nay, but in him was yea.

sirayuk

Stupid is, as stupid does, Lt. Gomer.

And sell all you have, you fraud, as you, in deception, assert that you follow "Jesus" in his earthly ministry, as He taught the law.

Con artist.

And show some respect, punk-it is the Lord Jesus Christ, the risen, glorified, ascended, and seated "Lord from heaven," as we are not to know Him, any more, after the flesh, in His earthly ministry. Only His enemies, while He walked the earth, referred to Him, addressed Him, as "Jesus."

Saint John W-get it? Rhetorical q.

And sit down-you are an embarrassment to the cause of Christ, not studying the details of the book, bible blender/smorgasborger.

Sell all you have.

Not a peep, from this charlatan.
Sound more like insulting, what do think when sound like that. Stop insulting.