Is this article racist?

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I've come to prefer the term culturist to racist. There's only one race (Acts 17:26) but there are many cultures, sub-cultures and sub-sub-cultures, many of which completely incompatible with or hostile to the others. So culturist is far more precise and meaningful. Thus, I am an unapologetic culturist.

:plain: You are of course correct in that your terms are more accurate. People act and react according to the cultures they are immersed in, and identify with, not according to their physical traits.

Of course, the left's perpetual "race" grievance industry would collapse overnight if even half of their current victims adopted that outlook.

*MEH* I dunno. :idunno: There is a pretty solid outrage machine built over the concept of cultural exceptionalism. I suspect that it would merely be a change in terms with the same players and talking points.

bybee

:plain: You are of course correct in that your terms are more accurate. People act and react according to the cultures they are immersed in, and identify with, not according to their physical traits.

*MEH* I dunno. :idunno: There is a pretty solid outrage machine built over the concept of cultural exceptionalism. I suspect that it would merely be a change in terms with the same players and talking points.

Agreed

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i read it and didn't see anything to get upset about :idunno:

but i do understand that the truth can be painful to some

musterion

Maybe this will help.

tumblr_nbgbxn2bVp1qbaleqo1_540.jpg