The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
On the petitions page at whitehouse.gov, the petition for Trump to release his tax returns is over a million:

Immediately release Donald Trump's full tax returns, with all the information needed to verify emoluments clause compliance

But the one more likely to get under his skin is the petition asking him to resign.

Who cares, do you think that will actually accomplish anything other than say those who signed it are crybabies who cant get on with their lives?

Danoh

And you JUST nailed HOW he got elected and why people are now supporting him, because the left and the lying media have exposed themselves completely.

And its about time people woke up.

...to the inescapable fact (but to Trump lemmings), that Trump lemmings are as self-deluded as much of the South once was.

Explains why the South's remaining loony bins are so happy you and yours helped put your false idol into the WH :chuckle:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
...to the inescapable fact (but to Trump lemmings), that Trump lemmings are as self-deluded as much of the South once was.

Explains why the South's remaining loony bins are so happy you and yours helped put your false idol into the WH :chuckle:

Youre truely a sad sad piece of work who speaks with his foot in his mouth. You realize, I didnt vote for trump dont you?

Chew on that a while. As for the south, its wonderful, filled with a lot of down to earth people that people like you call deplorable.

Keep it up and soon people like you will only make policies on what to have for dinner. :)

Danoh

Youre truely a sad sad piece of work who speaks with his foot in his mouth. You realize, I didnt vote for trump dont you?

Chew on that a while. As for the south, its wonderful, filled with a lot of down to earth people that people like you call deplorable.

Keep it up and soon people like you will only make policies on what to have for dinner. :)

Yo, angel for delusion - I said what the South ONCE WAS :doh:

Quit behaving like a troll, already - actually read what you are responding to :chuckle:

glorydaz

You actually have the unmitigated gall to claim Angel has a "false idol"?

My God, man, have you lost your mind?

Are you dressed and in your right mind?????? :jawdrop:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Stepping over the trolling for a bit, I present a list of Trumps best "Nobody ____ better than me." Link to video for confirmation: here.

A few examples then:

Nobody loves the Bible more than I do.
As what?

Nobody builds walls better than me.

That's funny if you think about it.

Nobody’s better to people with disabilities than me.
Said the man who mocked one person who had a disability by acting out a symptom.

There’s nobody that’s done so much for equality as I have.
Said the man once sued in his capacity as a property manager for violating equal housing laws.

There’s nobody that respects women more than I do.
He really grabs their...attention.

Nobody’s ever had crowds like Trump has had.
I'm assuming he means composition and not size. Because if he does then I'd agree. There are some really good people who've talked themselves into standing in a crowd with the Alt-White and worse.

Nobody knows more about taxes than I do.
Well, about finding a way not to pay them, certainly.

Nobody knows more about debt than I do.
If he means the in and outs of bankruptcy, sure.

Nobody knows the system better than me. Which is why, I alone can fix it.
The fix is definitely in. :)

But if you go to the link there are a couple of dozen of those. Entertaining stuff.

ClimateSanity

Stepping over the trolling for a bit, I present a list of Trumps best "Nobody ____ better than me." Link to video for confirmation: here.

A few examples then:

As what?

That's funny if you think about it.

Said the man who mocked one person who had a disability by acting out a symptom.

Said the man once sued in his capacity as a property manager for violating equal housing laws.

He really grabs their...attention.

I'm assuming he means composition and not size. Because if he does then I'd agree. There are some really good people who've talked themselves into standing in a crowd with the Alt-White and worse.

Well, about finding a way not to pay them, certainly.

If he means the in and outs of bankruptcy, sure.

The fix is definitely in. :)

But if you go to the link there are a couple of dozen of those. Entertaining stuff.

The disability mocking myth has been refuted many times.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The disability mocking myth has been refuted many times.
Trump self-servingly denying a thing isn't a refutation. Trump claimed that despite having an "all-time great" memory he couldn't recall the reporter and wasn't mocking his disability.

"Donald and I were on a first-name basis for years," responded Koveleski, who regularly covered Trump for the New York Daily News from the late 80s into the early 90s.

Trump's own words about the reporter (until he needed the distance) don't support Trump's denial. In fact, right before he launched into the impression he said, "...the poor guy...you gotta see this guy" as noted in several of the papers covering the dust up.

Since then, some supporters have come up with a couple of videos where Trump, mocking Cruz and a member of the military he took exception to, used exaggerated body language as part of the mockery. I've watched both. They're comparatively mild, but not so much that you can't credit Trump with the impulse to interject a physical routine in making fur on those who oppose him.

That said, the attempts at denial coupled with the language that preceded it, the knowledge he surely possessed, etc., speak to a different kind of exception here. Trump could have said, "I do that with all sorts of people when I'm making fun of them being ridiculous." He didn't. First, I suspect he didn't because it's not something he normally does. It's something that people had to work to create as an impression of normalcy and both examples are, again, appreciably more subdued, if related. Secondly, I don't think Trump was sure about why he did it. So he simply made a blanket denial and then went overboard on the don't know him bit to shore it up.

But, all that said, it's possible. It's possible that he was simply acting immaturely in a largely unprecedented level. It's still a black eye and a needle in a growing haystack of Trump self-aggrandizing and distortion.

Danoh

Trump self-servingly denying a thing isn't a refutation. Trump claimed that despite having an "all-time great" memory he couldn't recall the reporter and wasn't mocking his disability.

"Donald and I were on a first-name basis for years," responded Koveleski, who regularly covered Trump for the New York Daily News from the late 80s into the early 90s.

Trump's own words about the reporter (until he needed the distance) don't support Trump's denial. In fact, right before he launched into the impression he said, "...the poor guy...you gotta see this guy" as noted in several of the papers covering the dust up.

Since then, some supporters have come up with a couple of videos where Trump, mocking Cruz and a member of the military he took exception to, used exaggerated body language as part of the mockery. I've watched both. They're comparatively mild, but not so much that you can't credit Trump with the impulse to interject a physical routine in making fur on those who oppose him.

That said, the attempts at denial coupled with the language that preceded it, the knowledge he surely possessed, etc., speak to a different kind of exception here. Trump could have said, "I do that with all sorts of people when I'm making fun of them being ridiculous." He didn't. First, I suspect he didn't because it's not something he normally does. It's something that people had to work to create as an impression of normalcy and both examples are, again, appreciably more subdued, if related. Secondly, I don't think Trump was sure about why he did it. So he simply made a blanket denial and then went overboard on the don't know him bit to shore it up.

But, all that said, it's possible. It's possible that he was simply acting immaturely in a largely unprecedented level. It's still a black eye and a needle in a growing haystack of Trump self-aggrandizing and distortion.

You keep forgetting you are attempting to reason to the self-delusion of the extremists regarding their poster boy projection of what they themselves hold to as justified :chuckle:

ClimateSanity

Trumps denial isnt the refutation. You don't read much outside of your circles do you? That very day he was accused of mocking the disabled reporter, he had used the exact hand technique to mock other people he was talking about.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Except that he didn't mock a cripple for being a cripple. He mocked him for his stupidity. No, being crippled doesn't exempt you from mockery for issue beyond your disability.

exactly! :thumb:

im-ok-smiley-emoticon.gif~c200

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Trumps denial isnt the refutation. You don't read much outside of your circles do you?
You apparently didn't read my answer, where I indicated going out of my way to familiarize myself with the information. I witnessed the videos about Cruz and the general, looked at the write up on the complaint in several periodicals and considered the claims of refutation along with a few angles on it before completely wasting my time by providing that to you.

That very day he was accused of mocking the disabled reporter, he had used the exact hand technique to mock other people he was talking about.
I haven't seen any evidence of that. I have seen the two videos of him using hand gestures that don't really approach the parody he aimed at the reporter, but which would indicate that he is prone to doing something like that when mocking people who appear to really get under his skin. It's in the response you don't appear to have read in route to your attempt to make a laundry list of vanity, hubris and distortion (or worse) on Trump's part appear to boil down to the one you believe you have some mitigation for. :plain:

Whether or not he intended to mock the disability or simply exaggerated beyond anything else I've seen that's close because he was especially irked, given his actual knowledge of the reporter (and not the lie he peddled) it's a thin reprieve of any sort and more likely than not that the disability was factored, or there's no reason for him to take the line he did when the honest truth (were it that) would have sufficed.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Town said " I haven't seen any evidence of that."

You still haven't read outside your circles evidently. It's out there.
Or among the numerous treatments of the story we haven't read all of the same. But you'd have to be inclined to deliberate reason to see that and be as interested in an honest difference as you are in whatever you're up to.

So...nuts to you then. :D