The Liberal's Utopia

Jerry Shugart

Here is the condition of things in the liberal's utopia, San Franscisco:

"It's A Literal Shithole" - San Fran Sees Over 16,000 'Feces Complaints' In One Week

Over 16,000 complaints have been logged with the City of San Francisco regarding ‘feces’ in the last seven days.

A website and related app that allows local residents to request maintenance or non-emergency services from the city has received 16,034 complaints with the keyword ‘feces’ in the last week at the time of this writing, and many pertain to human waste in public places.

Many of the complaints also connect the fecal matter to vagrants and homeless encampments - a sight all too common now across California.

Users can geotag the location in question, and also provide photos to support their claim.

“Homeless encampment is blocking sidewalk and creates a health hazard w trash and feces,” writes one user.

“Please move them, and send a cleaning crew. Sidewalk is impassable, forcing pedestrians into the street.”

“Homeless individuals sleeping along Funston between Clement and Geary,” writes another user. 

“Observed homeless people shooting up at 5pm on Monday, July 2nd. Lots of feces and garbage in the area. Please clean up area and see if homeless individuals need services.”

A local Fox affiliate reported earlier this week about a “big bag of poo” filled with approximately 20 pounds of feces discarded on a San Francisco sidewalk.

Residents filed multiple complaints with the city about the debris, and it was eventually removed.

"Strong smell of feces on post on block between cedar and post," wrote one denizen. "There must be a ton of it somewhere nearby."

"We don't know what it's from and we're not going to test it," said a Department of Public Works spokeswoman. "We just got rid of it. This is very unusual."

In April, the International Union of Operating Engineers filed a complaint with the California Department of Transportation on behalf of Caltrans workers, alleging that their safety was being jeopardized due to a variety of factors, including human waste produced by vagrants living near freeways and associated property.

"Feces and urine and feminine products and all kinds of things on the ground; needles, syringes - you know they use buckets, five-gallon buckets for toilets, and it gets really disgusting," said Steve Crouch, Director of Public Employees.

Infowars has been documenting the decay of California, which is now home to more than a quarter of the nation's homeless population.

On January 1, 2018, California officially declared itself a "sanctuary state" for illegal aliens and criminals.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...ran-sees-over-16000-feces-complaints-one-week

The Dems won't be happy until they have everyone living in utopia!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Have you ever been to San Francisco?

Multiple times, most recently in 2016. I was there for about 4 days, by myself, and felt completely safe. I didn't have one bad or scary moment. I'd driven across the city but once at my motel I didn't use my car for the rest of the time I was there. I walked for miles and miles - including across the Golden Gate Bridge and back, up to Coit Tower, over to City Lights, through China Town. I wasn't near other tourist attractions this time like I've been in the past, so no Pier 39, etc. I took the bus to get places farther than I could walk, and there were friendly bus drivers and passengers who helped me figure out where to transfer.

San Francisco has its problems, like any big city in the U.S. The rise of tech and the money that came with it has had ramifications for the less fortunate, and the working and middle classes who've been priced out of the market. We have similar problems in Southern California too. But San Francisco is a beautiful, interesting, historic city, and home to some of the greatest ideas in modern times. It's very different from SoCal, which makes it a refreshing change from the usual.

I wonder sometimes if conservatives who enjoy sneering at the state of the sidewalks without an ounce of concern for the people who live on them ever stop to consider how many of the homeless are vets, or people and families displaced by corporations more interested in profit than in helping the communities in which they're based. How the lack of social safety nets make it harder for people to get out of their situation and into a job that will sustain even the most minimal living quarters. How they don't mind spending billions or trillions on a space force but God forbid that any of their taxes be assigned to help those in need.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
San Francisco ... great restaurants, great clothing stores, Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Warf, China Town. Great hospital. It's easier to walk than drive. Sigh. What a nostalgic thread.

WizardofOz

Where I live it is about a million times cleaner than SF!

What city is that?

I was there when Gov. Moonbeam's father was governor and he was in the early stages of attempting to make SF a cesspool.

His little boy is putting the final touches on it.

So you haven't been to San Francisco since the late 70s/early 80s but this Zero Hedge piece gives you an accurate depiction of what life is like in SF compared to people who have been there much more recently and more often. Or, the business insider story I linked naming it the 20th best in the nation wrong too?

You're not thinking critically.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, sure , like this situation couldn't have have happened under conservative GOP politicians . I'm sick of conservatives constantly blaming liberal Democratic politicians for all America's ills .
Remember - the poorest , most backward, primitive , run down states in America are all down south and run by the Republicans, who should be called the "Repugnicans ". Here you find the lowest rates of high school graduation, the lowest rates of people with college, graduate , medical or law degrees , the most poverty, unemployment and helplessness , the highest rates of people on welfare etc . Thanks for nothing, Republicans .

WizardofOz

Yeah, sure , like this situation couldn't have have happened under conservative GOP politicians . I'm sick of conservatives constantly blaming liberal Democratic politicians for all America's ills .
Remember - the poorest , most backward, primitive , run down states in America are all down south and run by the Republicans, who should be called the "Repugnicans ". Here you find the lowest rates of high school graduation, the lowest rates of people with college, graduate , medical or law degrees , the most poverty, unemployment and helplessness , the highest rates of people on welfare etc . Thanks for nothing, Republicans .

You and Jerry are both partisan hacks. You're engaging in the same tactics you're bemoaning here.

You don't see the irony in your post?

Jerry Shugart

The reason for that is because the Dems controlled the south for one hundred years after the Civil War came to an end.

Who do you think was responsible for Dwight Eisenhower's Civil Rights Bill of 1960 being watered down?

The southern Democratic Senators.

And whose policies are doing the most harm to the laborers in the South?

Of course it is the Dems because they welcome illegals which brings wages down for everyone.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I have ... more times than I can count. My only complaint about SF is the traffic and wall to wall people. Outside of that, it's a great place to spend the day.

The first time I saw it, it made me afraid and i took a bus back across the bay.

Never seen a city looking like that before. outside of movies about east side 'dead end kids' New York.

I believe the year was around 1963, or so?

Later, I went with some friends to "the city" up on Northbeach and went to some beatnik clubs, like Coffee Gallery, and City Lights Bookstore, and a few bars.

The Berean

I live in Silicon Valley and have visited San Francisco many, many times. Shoot, I'm a life long San Francisco Giants fan. It's a nice place to visit (sightseeing, great restaurants, see the great architecture, mild weather, shopping, and the Giants!) but I would never live there. The city's embrace of homosexual degeneracy borders on the absurd. The city has been run by "progressives" for decades now. They are a "sanctuary city" and several illegal immigrants have committed murder there. One illegal immigrant was deported five times and came back, shot a woman "accidentally" in the back, and was found not guilty. They have a homeless problem but refuse to build more housing because the don't want to mess up the San Francisco "vibe". It's become quite expensive to live there mostly due to lack of new housing, rent control laws, and the mass influx of the tech companies. Now, there are fights between the "tech bros" vs the life long residents. And Gavin Newsom was mayor for awhile. He's Bill Clinton 2.0. If he becomes governor of California...Ugh!!

Last edited:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
It means you are a Yankee winter lover, who has pictures of snow-capes on your walls

Does Texas count?
4351619466_9ebe6b1628_b.jpg